>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Asked this before:
>50+ hours played
>No prestiged heroes due to taking forever to settle on a pool of mains and not touching 4v4
>About to prestige my main
Is it a waste to scavenge for a P1 hero? I doubt I'm getting to P3 any time soon.

>be conqueror
>rarely ever miss a tech gb
>get accused of hacks all the time

A fucking red icon flashes on your screen telling you when to do it. God damn people are retarded

Yes, its a waste.

Open a few if you absolutely need two, but save most/steel for P3

nth for I wish this game was cheaper, sale when

real thread

>Disconnected 3 times in the middle of matches in the past 5 minutes
>No bug fixes of any relevance in the new patch
>PK getting buffed

This game is fucking done. I quit

What even happened to Mercy by the end of the campaign? We know the Warden left the Blackstones to reform the Iron Legion, and he took Holden Cross and the Conqueror bro with him, but no word on Mercy the Peacekeeper. Did she jump ship with the Warden, or did she go down with the ship with Apollyon?

we're over here boys

Fuck off

No one knows

this was made and posted first, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>made 19 seconds later
>real

Whoop de doo. Ran MalwareBytes, Defrags. More Scans and nothing is wrong with system.
What the fuck Ubi. Latest patch broke my game, all this memory leak is making the game unplayable.

Give Help PC Bros

Reminder to report the thread wars autists

Kill thine self

Anyone have a link to VOD of that big tournament that happened like 2 days ago?

For weapon stats, which are the two best stats to prioritize?
Attack and def or attack and stamina cost?
Nobushi btw

any tips for fighting conqs as lawman?

all i can ever do is the long arm to flip him and get a light poke in before he turtles again. makes such a boring fight of attrition and i usually end up getting caught with my pants down at some point.

What is the most beautiful possible duel in this game between 2 equally skilled players?

No gimmicks, just pure skill.

Isn't Mercy the PK that's in Iron Legion clothing in the cathedral mission? I just assumed it's her.

Nth for assblasted Pisscucker mains desperately trying to justify their broken lowskill character

That doesn't even matter, whoever links their thread first wins. There's nothing more to it and only attention whores care
Does leveling accelerate when prestiged or something? I can't wrap my head around these P6s

It was duel.
Guy was incredible passive too and wouldn't parry so feints weren't doing shit

So did they ruin guard breaks?

There's no helping it, user. You can try reinstalling the fucking thing but it's happening to a lot of people. Shit used to happen only after hours and hours of gameplay but it seems to happen randomly now. Sometimes, one player DCs and the whole game just crashes to desktop too.

wtf?? i hate this thread now!!!!

>the observables in each level are about explaining why Apollyon is doing what shes doing and the things she has seen, done, and learned about the three factions
>except in Mercy's level where they're all about how edgy Mercy is

They reverted them to how they were in the beta, which means babby-mode easy to tech which is a massive mistake.

Honestly any idiot who practices it for 30 seconds straight can tech with ease

>Does leveling accelerate when prestiged or something?
Remember how leveling from 1-10 was a lot faster than 10-20? That happens again every time you prestige.

>last stage on vikang story
>that poor nobushi at the end who tries to defend the gate to her village or whatever
>wow, that was kindof a sad statement about how war works and who really gets hurt by the transfer of burdens
>seems like a good end, expect it to be over
>golden meme orochi appears
>shadow clone jutsu, time to find the real one
>except they don't go pop when you hit them, they're literally people with full healthbars dressed up like the boss
>toss all three over the cliff at once like a bunch of bowling pins
>"you are a raider; legendary"
>oh haha, it's that meme. I guess it is kinda funny how he says it, but it seems overblown.
>strips off his armor
>"I must- defeat you!"
>"I must- defeat you!"
>"I must- defeat you!"
>"I must- defeat you!"
OUTSTANDING

I would've guessed as much. Every named knight PC abandons Apollyon and joined the Warden. Hell, at the end of the Knight campaign, the Warden directly calls out Mercy that she took an oath like him to protect the peace and execute justice.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa. Maybe, I've narrowed down my hero pool but I'm still playing four or so regularly.

Mercy is seen in Iron Legion colors alongside the other Blackstone deserters following the Warden.

>>

It's happening to me right after 5 minutes, when during matchmaking screen. Then everything just falls apart. :( Too bad I can't get refund anymore since I played it for 100+ hours.

I actually think people tried starting a thread war because the OP is a PK

pathetic

Okay, I'm only Rep1 and I started a few days ago, but I went straight to Lawman because plate mail is my jam.

I'm still working on parrying but the block-shove counter is incredible. Unless you're a shugoki you can't pull off shit on me and it eats so little stamina bad guys run themselves ragged trying to get past it.

Why do you guys keep saying he sucks?

>tfw u feign and they try to parry!!

Literally all they did was make it so that if you got guardbroken mid-guardbreak animation you can still tech it.
I'm not a big fan of the change but its not nearly as bad as the autists screaming "THEY MADE IT BABBY EASY WAAAAAH" make it out to be.

honestly it doesn't matter if they're easy or hard to execute at high level play so long as they work

The people who couldn't be bothered to learn how to tech it pre-patch won't do it now either, it was easy enough already. The game is just filled with bads who want to find any excuse for their shitty plays.

>peaceshitter keeps spamming lights
>succesfully parry one
>GB into lava
>disconnects

You can try making a big deal of it though on the Steam forums or something. If the game is literally unplayable, they'll still issue a refund if you make enough noise. Good luck user, sorry shit went south for you that badly.

>That doesn't even matter, whoever links their thread first wins.
this thread still wins autismo

This one has more posts. We can use that one later. Stop spamming, you autist.

Who's the worst after today? I want to main them.

Anyone else use Steam Big Picture to try to remap an x360 controller? Pic related completely breaks controller functionality and I don't know why

This shit happens in every general
>PKIDF

Mercy only comes across as an assassin who executes Apollyon's will, yet the hero trailer implies she enacts the will of a nondescript order/church while keeping the peace, doing typical assassin stuff and keeping secrets that can "destroy or make legends."

I think Mercy, while capable, isn't a very compelling Peacekeeper. All she is is a fixer.

dead thread

Because it doesn't work at high level play. You just get tech'd.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY ADD A QUIT TO DESKTOP BUTTON IN THE LOBBY

who THE FUCK IS HTIS GIUY???

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

I swear, Swedes are the easiest to trigger when you give them the silent treatment.

>try to play a quick dominion match for the orders before work
>fucking disconnect 7 times out of 7 different games
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PK

if you were already playing PK you're bad enough, but if you switch to PK now because buffs that's even lower

Now that Valkyrie has been buffed into relevancy, Lawbringer can take his rightful place as the weakest character in the game.

What's the shittiest hero in the game atm? I love being enraged when I play am looking to enhance my experience.

>strips off his armor
L-lewd.

if I FASEE ANMOTRHER PEACEFKEEPER I SWEARE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

degenerate fat blob of shit

Are you the guy that made the other thread?
Shitting up the thread isn't going to solve your woes.

Why is there some assblasted downie that's uploading his shit?

No shit, I'm not disagreeing. I was complaining about the autist trying to derail THIS one

Nth for buttbothered user shilling his thread and shitposting so hard he's formed a significant fraction of the posts in this thread

He's mad his thread got beaten to the punch by a few seconds.

I'll repost this question, but

Main Warden or Warlord?

>user buttblasted that his special thread wasn't chosen.
>Keeps posting in the thread everyone's at, increasing the post count and thus ensuring that this is the thread being used.
Really makes the neurons blink.

you try to ruin my thread with your shitty images? I'LL RUIN YOU'RE LIFE!!

Warlord is a lot more versatile and interesting FWIW.

>Thread war retardry
I'll never understand this
How underage do you have to be to care about shit like that

Warden

warden is OP because of scumbaggery and breaking the game

warlord is OP because he's ridiculously overstatted

Both are really good for different reasons. Warden if you want to do a little of everything and be oppressive, Warlord if you want to be an unbreakable turtle who forcibly dictates the pace of a match.

Very good, just as planned.

I am ready to git gud.

Warlord if you want easy mode
Warden if you want easy mode

>overstatted
what? he's OP because allblock R2

(You)

It was a tossup between Valkyrie and Lawbringer. Now that Valk was buffed, LB is verifiably the worst character in the game now.

LB vs Raider, which is the worst?

I feel like warlord being as good as he is is a sign of a bigger problem of there's no real counter to good defensive play, to the point where high-level play boils down to feint fests.
If we could get some more options for dealing with turtling he'd be fine.
And pls nerf his throw distance because holy shit im tired of being ledged from the middle of the fucking arena.

Does Warlord have a multitude of viable combos? The only one I'm aware of is the headbutt one but I haven't had the chance to look too much into it right now

>guard breaks can now be teched by MASHING
Hahahahaha I'm fucking done.
Fuck you, Ubisoft. You have no clue what the fuck you're doing.

Cool, thanks bud.

>people getting absolutely assblasted about Conq RAWRAW

S
warlord
conq
pk

A
warden
shugoki

B
nobushi
roachi
valk **

C
kensei

D
lawbringer
berserker
raider

** predicted after buffs, not confirmed

Raider at least has a core moveset that sort of works and is able to fill a niche, plus he can reliably use the environment. Lawbringer can't even take full advantage of his own gimmick (being the "parry character").

That was the case before retard. People had GB macro's long before this patch.
You really don't know the game you play do you.

so is valkyrie still trash or is she worth checking out now