youtube.com/watch?v=vV4FYebwDwY
streamable.com/hvu71
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Copied the wrong thing, dammit.

holy mother of road rash

Kekekekekekekekekek faat gags cant drop 4 shit kekeke rip

English please

Something about butthurt yuropoors

There is a weird kind of honor in being mentioned by accident in the OP.

"""""""""Spring"""""""""

Sounds about right.
Better go turn in them butterknives and let islam claim the rest of their belongings

Cry more fat boy u know u cant drop 4 shit so end urself faggot kekekekekek

And there's a reason this is Irish Coffee edition.

See

>Pic related

Lel

Shall we give a name to this heinous shitbike?

"Slow Halation"

"Should've sent a third bomb"

I actually kinda like it.

I'm a horrible person...

There is nothing wrong with liking anime bikes

Considering my truck, I'm already a horrible person, that bike would fit right along side it.
Sadly, the paint on my bike doesn't allow stickers to adhere.

Did you fuck up your paint so it's not a smooth surface anymore?

"Dedication to my Nation"

>didn't get it

what in tarnation

>Take off boots
>Smell hits me
>Get a bit of a boyboner
I want a cute trap biker to rub her feet on my face as I stroke her sweaty feminine penis.

u into bikedom

l-lewd

It's a weird grit type paint. Like skateboard tape.
It's nice, just not sticker condusive.

you're enjoying it, you little slut

Doing a full maintenance for the summer, new to me bike. Should I be worried about these metallic flakes in my coolant? Haven't seen shit like this on my car, aside from brown rusty stuff last time I drained it all out.

how does it feel to have both your holes stuffed?

You do know this a blue board right

>Screwed.com

i miss the days of bananaposting

Who /fairweatherrider/ here

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=vV4FYebwDwY

this looks slightly worse than I expected, is there a way to tell shotcut "best quality that'll fit into 4MB"?

We made it boyz, new baiku on monday

U get a striple bb ;)

U kno I did bbgril ;)

Flushing the coolant doesn't cost that much and is a good seasonal practice anyway. Even more so, if you don't know what's in there and when it was preciously replaced.

Clean the opening and cap. If you get flakes in new liquid start looking around.

While you've drained the old liquid, might as well have a look inside pump and check that the thermostat operates in pot of boiling water.

It's fucking snowing. I left baiku in the garage today.

I want a gsxr to add to my garage with my 899 panigale, but i can't decide new or used. I plan to use this bike on the street and track. If the previous owner of a gsxr 600 with say...3k miles was some fag that redlined the bike during break-in period - will affect the engines longevity or reliability or performance in any way?

>Florida plates

Not surprised fucking toppest keks

>longevity
Yes. Not sure about the other two.

What exactly gets fucked up if the bike is not broken in correctly?

Like bedliner?

Best girl

aww shiet is that a memeigale bro?

Yea i love memes

where do you guys buy your bike parts from?

looking for other options outside of Revzilla & MCSS

BMW Motorrad
Ebay

>img

It's a nobike just like you, fucking gullible idiot

I doubt it, as part of testing they redline the fuck out of them anyway

Bellissimoto, ducati Omaha, hardracing, motomummy, sport track gear

>citation needed

>He doesnt ride no matter the weather conditions
Wew

Isnt that common knowledge? I've watched a dozen docos on motorbike factories and they all do it for new bikes.

Seems like a fucking great job, run her up to redline and hold it to assure the retards on the line actually assembled it right

Got around to buying a slip on muffler for my sv650. i plan on keeping the baffle on.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. You could do a leak down test or have the oil checked but in 3k there's not much that can go wrong. As others said, redlining is not much of a problem. It's worse when they went highway riding for a long time and held it at the same rpm. Still, these things are pretty idiot proof.

Pussy, who even runs with a muffler in 2017?

TFW 60s starting tomorrow
>winter get ye gone

Is... is he darksiding?

No its just a T H I C C touring tire

af1 racing, but i'm aprilia

>he doesn't know
pffttt haha

The local motorcycle speed and gear shop because their prices are the same or cheaper than cuckzilla

is that from the tail of the dragon?

Nice come back. Where's your proof of ownership of said bike.

Why do Harley riders like dying on that specific curve?

cruisercucks cant lean m8

streamable.com/hvu71

thats what my ex used to call my dick no joke

Good Choice! Love that S3 Exhaust Note.

Less gritty, but similar.

gas love live fans

So guys

I think I am into cruisers.... I've ridden motorcycles in various places, on holidays and so on, but never owned my own (due to travelling job).

I wanna get something to play around with back home during summer, and like I said I think I'm into cruisers (why do I feel like im coming out?).

Anyway, I've been eyeing up a 1995 honda VT 1100 ace. But I'm afraid if it typically honda will be too sterile?
Another alternative is just to go all-in and get a HD. But the prices are obscene and it would have to be the sportster, as I think the bigger ones are too much flashy and chromy.
Can I be redpilled on HD.... If we could skip the obvious HD fanboys and haters, it'd be swell.

Thoughts?

>why do I feel like im coming out?

Because you are. Nothing to be ashamed of. But you're a faggot for wanting a cruiser.

Why did they ever use those ugly lights?

Is there a point in rebuilding brake components (e.g. sticky caliper and master cylinder) if you don't replace any parts? Or am I just doing more harm by introducing dust, marking metallic surfaces and straining rubber parts?

I'm Just pulling them open, inspecting for obvious damage (which there is usually none), cleaning all parts, lubing with brake fluid and reassembling.

Sporties are fun, get a 1200 of you go down that road, 883 gearing sucks for the highway. They have a massive amount of parts you can customize it with so you can make it into whatever you want.

XD guize instead of acknowledging that "Climate Change" may be responsible for anomalies like feet of snow in April let's focus on the semantics of the obsolete term "warming", that'll show those libcucks XD

tarbo vmax and you'll never need to change your front wheel

hd is just that because, while is right they still are heavy, underpowered dated sacks of shit

Just replace the seals and pistons? I doubt it's going to be much use otherwise.
Those parts should be very cheap.

I always tell idiots to wear full helmets

Yea I'm aware of the aftermarket for HD.

But what I want to know, how is the reliability? They have a reputation for being unreliable, which I'm sure has been fixed at some point in time, but what years would you avoid HDs? Would I have to get a fairly new one to avoid unreliability?

Also, because the price is higher than comparable jap cruisers, what am I getting for the extra money, besides branding?

>very cheap
Nope. But the main gripe is shipping time and possibility that it might not be it.

Like, what if i wait 3 weeks and pay 40$ if it could be fixed in a day for the cost of lost brake fluid. OTOH if simple overhaul doesn't help, will it do any harm in case new seals are on their way anyways?

Reliability on the evo motors and newer are very reliable, the unreliable harley days are long gone, that was early 70s and 80s. Price is mostly branding and then fit and finish. Try shit out and see what you like.

Well there's a chance you'll make the problem worse by simply continuing to use the already bad parts. The disassembly/reassembly shouldn't make a difference to that though, unless you fuck something up or introduce a pebble or some shit. If I were you, I'd definitely order a seal+piston kit. Those pistons look worn as fuck.

>go to first riding lesson on Tuesday
>stall the bike fifty times
>eventually apply face to dirt it after it dies mid-corner
>literally too ashamed to shitpost
>considering suicide
>turns out the bike (Gladius) had a dead cylinder
just

I want to buy a 50cc sports bike so badly. I don't have a motorcycle license and I can't get a full license until 24 (21 now) cuz yurop. I just want something to thrash and throw around corners.
Talk me out of it /dbt/

Can't you do the A2 (sub 50 hp) license?

>21 now
do a2
not like you'll spend 3 years benchracing and suddenly know how to ride a ss

I feel like I'm being jewed by the government if I get A2, and then have to take the exact same test only on 500cc for A. It's so fucking pointless.

*only on 600cc

>tfw too fat for gear but too pussy to squid

Just buy a full-sized that's has the restricted hp in the papers and pray you don't crash.

>tfw lost 10kg just to be able squeeze into gear

They make 5xl. Are you bigger then that? If so, kys

Brand New cb500f or...

I don't believe you are actually that big. I saw a 300lb man on a busa with gear