/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Demonic Edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two Expert Missions

The free update will be released on 27th and DLC on 28th.

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhEJO6SvUns&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=FjZJHtZoc1o
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dragon-ball-super-pack-2/cid=UP0700-CUSA05350_00-DBXV2KEY13DLC200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still waiting on the DLC to go up for PS4 users in the US

I'd say so, yeah, it's given me hours of fun

Anyone?

Cheers man.

I really enjoyed playing it but you're gonna hate the game a couple of times because there are so many really simple things that it just doesn't get right.

Also forget ever playing online unless you manage to find someone who lives in a 5m area of your house.

Buutts

These cutscenes are fresh

Fresh veggies.

There was an user who was nicknamed sperganon for reason I'm sure you can guess. He got so mad at a Hit player that he broke his phone. The reason we call him Who ?, or Whoski was before he beat sperganon and caused him to break his phone, He was a literal who. So that in turn caused him to become quite famous among the people here.

I didn't know that
But I still think that Raoh and Gretski are two different people. Raoh was able to give actual advice on a drawing another user did and showed what went wrong
though he did accuse the person of tracing which I can't confirm neither deny if they truly did or not.

He is a mad scientist, it won't be hard to catch you.

>there are so many really simple things that it just doesn't get right.

Oh? Such as?

The fact that Goku and Vegeta didn't get new variants with SSJ in this outfit really bothers me

This is worse than Saiyan/Frieza saga Vegeta having SSJ because it appeared in story content

Heck yeah, so long as you play with /dbg/ instead of randoms. I've gotten around 500 hours out of this stupid game already. The gameplay is pretty solid, apart from some wonkiness online. Even without the gameplay, creating characters and taking screenshots is a ton of fun!

You've got the timeline wrong
Gretski didn't become whoski until after the Hit Vs sperg's phone incident. We just call him who for laughs
The Gretski vs Sperg was very early in /dbg/2 history. Whoski came a few weeks after that

>progress not shared between characters
>RNG is still awful
>netcode is awful
>Trunks
>Goku
>AI

DLC is ok, some poor design in the missions though. Like 5 solid minutes of dialog that makes all the enemies invincible for the duration, I know it happened in the normal story but it didn't last that long.

Is this what autism looks like?

Story pacing is super weird, some characters and transformations are missing completely (especially noteworthy is Buuhan in my opinion), the animations are very clunky, sometimes the difficulty of certain things is retardedly high because they didn't playtest properly and there is little to no interaction with people in Conton City.

There are more things but honestly I'd still give it a try. It's still a really fun game, especially with friends.

>I know it happened in the normal story but it didn't last that long.

Last story mission, first fight against Mira.

Yeah I'd be going in assuming that the online is dogshit, that's basically the most I'd really heard about it up to this point.

I might wait for it to go on sale then. Cheers anons.

Is there a known controller issue where your controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting? Sometimes it just dies outright though and needs to be replugged in. And sometimes it kills my keyboard too and doesn't fix itself even when plugging back in so I need to restart my whole computer.

Help with this annoying issue would be appreciated.

Do the recent updates to your mods also work with DLC2 or were they only updates for 1.05 update?

Thanks for the correcting history user. Sorry for the mistake.

Mira couldn't actually hurt you though, the enemies in this DLC can

>some characters and transformations are missing completely (especially noteworthy is Buuhan in my opinion)
They're obviously saving stuff to add for XV3

Off the top of my head, 19, Gero, Semi-Perfect Cell, Dabura, Super Buu absorptions of Gotenks and Gohan, Baby Vebeta.

Plus, lazy shit like armored and GT Trunks just being reskins of Trunks despite never using his sword like that.

Fair enough. Still stupidly long, though.

I really wish you'd stop defending him, you make it sound like he wasn't an arrogant dick when he really was. He didn't offer helpful advice, he started lashing out at the draw user because he got accused of passing of some traces he did as his own while fishing for compliments for them. I also want to see the good in people, but some of the stuff he did was irredeemable, hell he out right ignored whenever he was called out or proven wrong during his arguments just so he could shitpost more. I'm glad he's gone and the threads are so much more peaceful for it.

All the stuff for DLC2 was in the patch, the updates I posted yesterday will work with all the DLC stuff

Got this on trying to play the game. I updated the mods to all the stuff in the pastebin, have I missed something?

>Thanks for the correcting history user
What are they, some kind of Time Patroller?

>tfw we'll never get a DB movie in this art style

In fairness, GT Trunks used it in the intros and outros.

Forgot the damn image.

Yeah, but never in the series proper.

Try setting new_chara to false in xv2patcher.ini

If you're on PS4 there seems to be a new online bug where if you get hard knocked down in WT no matter how much stam you have you cannot recover off the ground.

Other stages seem fine though.

It's barely accurate to say he fought in the series proper.

I got that and changed I think it was "new_chara" in the ini to false and that fixed it

wish they'd just start animating Super in this style. then the animation could be consistent and not shitty at times.

Eh, theres still enough fighting for him.

Still, I'm hoping they put a bit more effort into the GT content in XV3. Just gets completely ignored in the story.

Thanks, it's working now.

No prob
have fun

Nice webm!

I hope I got the answer right.

Savva has come out of retirement to participate in the Universal Martial Arts Tournament. I hope he hasn't gotten too rusty or his ancestor will disown him in shame.

>we will never get a DB game fully in that artstyle

Never had an issue like that but occasionally if I alt-tabbed out and in the game the controls would display the keyboard keys instead of the controller symbols on screen.
Nothing major though.

Nice

Be careful when using GoD Roar. It has some nasty endlag, especially when p blocked
youtube.com/watch?v=EhEJO6SvUns&feature=youtu.be

>When your teamwork is just right
Thank goodness I found out a way to make decent quality webms now.

On a side note, I'm getting paranoid Alomora seems too tall. Can I get a second opinion on this? Does the height suit her or should she be toned down one stage?

>ziku radar uses aren't dropping
>continuously at 3/3

Is there some kind of event going on? I mean i ain't complaining, but it just seems odd. I'm loving it though. Collecting those damn characters i need

>Get DLC
>MY NIGGA SPOTS IS BACK!

Fuck the new skills and clothes
This is the best thing about the DLC.

Is that you Fart? I love that gif if so, thanks for making it if so!

Teamwork makes the dream work!
I should use Galick gun more so its Pink and Blue using Blue and Pink

I have no idea, I see to get 2 or 3 uses out of it before the uses start going down, feels like it might be a glitch, but i aint complaining either!

Leave her the same size, you apparently need max height to handle poles correctly. They clip through your hand or float awkwardly otherwise.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think her height works just fine, honestly
I might be biased because I kinda like tall thoughbut I really do think it suits her.

Is the DLC pack up on PS4 yet?

>tfw you ship your CaC with another CaC

Reminder to Vegeta is for bullying.

How did Goku pass a written exam?

In the US, I mean

What are your CaC ships, /dbg/?

N-nani?
>not prepared for this

>Manga
Goku's not THAT stupid.

>Anime
He drew a dinosaur riding a ball out of the bubbles and it happened to line up with enough answers for a passig score

Just barely

>tfw nobody ships your CaC with anyone

Which CaC do you guys ship your CaC with?

yes, can't resist a good loop

Well if you're so smart then why don't you show us what you wrote?

>Anime
>He drew a dinosaur riding a ball out of the bubbles and it happened to line up with enough answers for a passig score
I need to see this

>tfw you imagine your cac raping twink fridges

I hope there's extra credit.

Well I passed, so..

wow rude!

No i just checked. Fuck bamco

Hot. Which fridges?

>Hit called me a child's toy
The fuck is he implying

I can join the tournament now right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FjZJHtZoc1o

I can't even tell what that says...

technically you can't rape Laciem since he would enjoy it more than you

>Pmki is smort
I think.

sounds like everyones a winner

It was like the nurutu exams the answers don't matter for your CaC

This is adorable

I think I'm good

I got the file to patch, but now whenever I go into the character select screen in the hub, the game hangs and doesn't load anybody in. What's happened?

Here you go
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-dragon-ball-super-pack-2/cid=UP0700-CUSA05350_00-DBXV2KEY13DLC200

source please

DRINK IT YOU FUCKING COCK COLORED PARASITES

YAMERO!

He was trying to tell you all buus are _____cute___C_U_T_E_____

Don't encourage him. We'll never be rid of him otherwise

He's implying that you're a very tiny fucksleeve

I don't know, I found the cropped version on Google Images

I'm sure you'd find it on any hentai site by just searching Vados

A+

when do usa steam users get the dlc?