Veeky Forums cup roster suggestions

Hello memegrass lovers, it's time to make your voice heard.
Please help the team by giving your suggestions to keep the team roster up to date.

>what is the 4cc?
It's a virtual divegrass tournament played between the Veeky Forums boards for >fun and bragging rights.
It's played cpu vs cpu on PES17, so the outcomes are mostly random, but every team has one or more managers that decide the formation and tactics the team will use, so there's some room for standing above the rest.
It's streamed on hitbox, and the next cup will start the 12th of May, a couple weeks after the qualifiers.
Check this page for more details: implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup

>explain more fag
Just watch this video of one of our matches.
archive.klaxa.eu/Summer_2016/Matchday_7/05. - o vs f.mkv
(skip to 3:30 for the actual action)

>alright, now what?
We need our team to stay fresh.
To keep a balance between changing too much and changing too little we'll try a new method for polling, explained in the Info page of the spreadsheet below.
It's simpler than it looks.

>what happened to the other managers?
They retired.
Currently the management is composed by me and an /hg/fag named Layrinn, but if you want to give the team a hand in any way, even by just testing a few minutes a week, please let us know.
Here's the contact page:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Fo.2F

>tl;dr
We'll first run a suggestions spreadsheet for 24 hours, so that everyone can chime in even if they're not around during the actual polls.
We'll run three quick polls after it. Each will last 2 hours, and the first one will start 24 hours from now.
Don't worry about them though, for now just write any ideas you have.

Link:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qrVk3FpMSaDGku_bcAjKpdtDl0DFX-yzsoJFbmzVXpk

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/6045712458.html
docs.google.com/forms/d/1lptFQmxMOxgOD626DcRZIgbGGAo118Y2dR6qtMSZzi4/
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky
archive.klaxa.eu/
docs.google.com/forms/d/1A8jF5Ru5ngeqprKJDVHHYV9ZZjzc5WhsIsrjBWTS1rU/
youtube.com/watch?v=noQXojwExRA
docs.google.com/forms/d/1do37RnFlJvnOboEfDqVJ7jWAC3QSwo0OhmOG3uVNYgU/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, here's our current roster
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums#Players

bump. also more shit from my local craigslist because raleigh is filled with weird shit..
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/6045712458.html
on a related note for people. if you have ideas on what should get a mesh or not from everything in the poll without a mesh post your ideas if you want.

These threads are cancer, just like winter ball faggotry that brought over degenerates from /pol/ literally every here kill you are selfs

dont you post this in like every thread. how triggered are you?

Just a little triggered, mongoloids like you are what is slowly killing this board.
>inb4 Veeky Forums was never good

Civic fucked everything up last time. Ditch Civic.

>>what happened to the other managers?
Maydave the gigantic faggot was arrested for pedophilia fyi.

needs a player named tesla cuck because of course it does

>the cup is cancer
Go back and complain in 2011. You had your chance.

/MO/ ttc when?

Likely in the next cup. The /m/ managers let us know they would be happy to join us.

This as player head when?

When mr angery gets voted more than the other choices.
By the way, here's a preview of the hachi roku model I'm converting.
It's even more detailed than the miata and twingo ones.

Is that going to follow takumi around like kerning?

I'm still not sure if I'll do as you said and keep the car and takumi separated or have takumi drive it and make the model move like twingo's.

I'll probably ask about it in the polls.

Here's another neat model I've made for a practice team. It looks best as a goalie.
We could use it for Fucking Pedestrians if that ends up making it into the team.

The first actual poll will open in one hour from now, and will stay up for a couple hours.
It'll be the most important of the three, so please make sure to be around to vote.

Meanwhile feel free to add any last suggestions you have in mind, especially about the team music.

POLL'S UP

docs.google.com/forms/d/1lptFQmxMOxgOD626DcRZIgbGGAo118Y2dR6qtMSZzi4/

It'll stay open for two full hours.

>fuck off /pol/
Where were you when the winter ball happened?
GAS THE BIKES,RACE CAR NOW

I just copy pasted the suggestions from the spreadsheet.

don't

where can you catch these matches?

put Ralliart / chickenfag somewhere in there. he deserves it with his dedication.
football player with lancer/chicken head named "can someone identify this" would be good

They're streamed on the hitbox website, and our first match will be 12th of May or maybe the day after it depending on the group we're drawn into. We'll make a new thread to remind everyone when the game's up.

You can find more info in the 4cc wiki:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup

And this website has many recordings of the old cups if you want to get the feel of it.
archive.klaxa.eu/

Just added to the poll, though the poll is closing in 30 mins so I doubt he'll get more votes than the others.
We'll probably put a sticker with a chicken on one of the cars to make up for it.

ty bud

WIP

The first poll closes in 10 minutes.

>Results of the first poll:
Surprisingly, the team's roster is mostly unchanged.
There have just been some name changes (Buspass -> Busriders and No Lowballers -> I know what I got) and Calvin Wan got replaced by Scotty.

Now we've got to choose who goes into the bench and who's in the main team.

>Second part link:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1A8jF5Ru5ngeqprKJDVHHYV9ZZjzc5WhsIsrjBWTS1rU/

It'll be open for two hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=noQXojwExRA Miata goal horn

(You)

How come MR2 is no longer on the team? :(

It got replaced a couple years ago, but this time it got pretty close to getting into the team.
Maybe next time will be the one.

TWINGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL

That reminds me, no Doug DeMuro player?
For shame Veeky Forums, for shame.

>not posting the superior version

PLZ use dis

The second poll closes in 20 mins.

I'd put it up for polling, but its borders are too dirty as it is, and the mix of 3d and 2d parts doesn't look too good, especially compared to our current logo.
Take a look at the other teams' logos and take your time making something you can really be happy with, but even then don't expect people to want to change the current one.

This poll is a hot mess. Why keep everything open for a couple of hours? The team will now be decided by 10 people or so instead of a board wide consensus.

>too dirty
That's why Veeky Forums represents though

>Results of the second poll
The following players are now in the Starting XI:
Takumi
Twingo
Miata
WAT Racing
Shitbox
Manuel Transmicíon
[COOL VIBRATIONS]
Apex Seals
Black Ice Tree
James May
SCOTTY KILMER

The following are now bench players:
Paul Walker
Busriders
Pushrods
Autotragic
GM BTFO
I know what I got
God Machine
Dorifto
Blinker Fluid
LS1 Swap
Fiero w/Bodykit
Hürrdürrring

Now for the final choice, who to make a medal player, with the privilege to play in every single match.

>Link:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1do37RnFlJvnOboEfDqVJ7jWAC3QSwo0OhmOG3uVNYgU/
Open for two hours.

Now this is what I was looking for. Saved.

You're kinda right, and I'm sorry for this. Being new to the whole managing stuff I thought I should bother as little as possible with the polls, and so I made the polls last too little thinking that everyone that's interested in the team would find out about them anyways.
Lesson learned for the next time I guess.

this is gonna be shit, not enough time for people to vote. most wont even know anything happened.

15 minutes to close the last poll.

I'm sorry man, but it's not like we can just throw everything away at this point. We'll do this better next cup.
The results are also really close to what the team has had until now.

>Final post results
Takumi, Twingo and Miata keep their medals, while Scotty becomes the second silver medal in place of WAT Racing, who will still be fielded as often as possible.

The new goalkeepers are Black Ice Tree and Busriders.

Most of the team music remains the same, with GT4's Moon Over The Castle becoming our new victory anthem and Takumi getting Runnning in the 90's back for his first goal every match.

Thank you very much to everyone who contributed to any of the polls and the suggestions sheet, and I hope to see you here in a month for the Spring Cup.

>literally who goes from new player to medal in 6 hours
>removes probably the oldest and best meme of Veeky Forums from the team
Nice poll idiot