u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKZ35Ht3ALQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is the progress bar on the install supposed to work? just stays at 0% for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKZ35Ht3ALQ
back

Dub modding when?

Josh?

if its stuck on zero then theres something wrong with your files senpai

How do I get rid of the red boulders in the Goron area?

Try using your fucking brain.

It's shit, right?

wait, it's moving now. i guess it just needed some time to think.

If it's at 0% for more than a minute or two probably a problem with the files

could be a slow SD card too I guess, just hope it reaches 100%!

Runes don't work
Arrows don't work
Hitting doesn't work
What am I missing?

Yea it's a big-ish game so it takes it a bit to get started. I'd guess it's checking space and allocating it but I have no idea really.
Took a bit to start for me too.

loadiine version fucking where

If we aren't supposed to go online, how are we supposed to play BoTW? You have to use the internet browser to launch the homebrew channel for MochaCFW. Or does using the browser not count on this don't go online suggestion?

How do I start a fire without using Fire Arrows or the Fire Rod?

IS there a way to take screenshots and have them save to the SD card because I have internet disconnected.

strike flint

Please tell me it's not as easy as it seems.
Also, seems pretty empty as well.
Those previews suggested otherwise, but your stream seems to show just how empty it is.

This is the second time you have posted this.

Why do you think you can't go online? Is is because:

>Nintendo can see everything you are doing when online

or

> Your recent game activity is uploaded to the Miiverse?

>flint
Oh.

specifically, if you strike flint next to anything flammable, it goes into flame. If you drop firewood and then use flint, it turns into a makeshift campfire.

Minecraft 101

web browser doesn't use Nintendo's servers stupid. of course you won't get banned. you can only get banned if you use a game's online features before the release date like what happened with Pokémon Sun and Moon. if you don't connect to Nintendo's servers you are fine.

>

You know that Zelda doesn't act anything like that in the game and she's a bitch right?

>Please tell me it's not as easy as it seems.

You have no idea what Zelda games are, do you.

I was hoping for something different this time.

my dick

skyward sword zelda is best zelda

Wow, as soon as you leave the plateau the game sure feels empty. I'm having alot of fun though.

Rip to my first horse, while I was taming it I came across the white horse and ditched it. I actually feel kind of bad about it. You will be missed no name spotted horse, live free.

Pls help

Because people are recommending not going online, due to Nintendo potentially being able to see BoTW installed onto your device due to Miiverse showing you having the game.

I'm not familiar with how it works. Maybe it's due to a lack of knowledge on how networks work on my part, but it seemed just as likely that whenever your Wii U is connected to the internet it syncs all of the games your UserID has onto miiverse. Why would just playing a game online (even if it isn't BoTW) show them this if the game isn't BoTW?

Even better.

Miiverse only shows games you are playing while online. Having internet to run Mocha then cutting it before you play BotW is an obvious solution.

the great plains is practically a tutorial area, its only got the most basic of stuff to do

Zelda being a bitch just arouses people even more.

>he doesn't like bitches

Watching that stream, I can already say just how much I miss limited healing.
Empty bottles and that's it.

In this game, seriously, just how many slots for food/pots/etc. can you have?

In other Zelda games you take almost no damage. In BotW you take a lot of damage from enemies,and heat/cold from the environment.

where is josh stream?

So? They made it a bit more challenging and evened it out by giving you almost unlimited healing? What's the point?

>more challenging
>unlimited healing
do you even read the shit you type

I had a pretty rough time with the trek to Zora's Domain desu. I'm not very far though, so maybe I'm just not able to steamroll everything and call the game easy.

About the streamer right now, I can see that he survives every hit with 1/4 hearts.
Is the game set so you can't be a one-hit or what?

I've been one-shot before

My point is you're a fucking moron for missing limited healing. There is no less threat of a Game Over.

if you have full health I dont think you can get completely one shot. Like Sturdy or Focus Sash. But any other time you'll die. I guess this is a loophole since everyone is running minimal health

No, that attack can not one-hit him, though.

When you trade the orbs is it always 4 orbs for one upgrade?

yeah its 4 orbs for one heart container or a stamina upgrade

I'm a retard but is PAL still a thing? we're running the EUR version so I'm just curious

I sincerely hope this is not the case.

anyone else get usb error messages?

i've used an SD card reader and powered external HDD and still no luck

So i have the update and the main game, im not looking to play it i just want it ready for cemu when its ready, its like 11 or 12gb all together, and it like over 900 files in one file, is there a way to convert this to wud or what file would i click to activate it and how do i apply the update?
Thanks in advanced famalams

what kind of error senpai? we need more info

Yep.

cdecoder

Drag update files to game folder when decrypted.

Use a hex editor to get the game key from title.tik

based lenny

Will Nintendo ban people for playing the game early, or would that apply to only online-enabled games?

Anyone had problems with their USB disconnecting and causing an error? It errored out after playing BOTW for a while, and long data transfers. Just ordered a 350gb external hdd to use instead, hopefully that'll work better.

What is cdecoder? Sorry im a dumbass also recommend me a specific thing to do that with?

Error Code: 160-0105

Maybe? Who knows. Stay offline and use a log in that isn't attached to your nintendo ID, no reason not to.

>Error Code: 160-0105
160-0105 is a generic USB problem code... Might mean your external storage is fucked, but could be something else.

What are doing when you receive this error? Installing the game, launching the game... what?

If you changed your DNS like the smart, instruction following user would while hacking their Wii U, there should be no fear.

I can't say for sure about playing while directly connected to WiFi, there hasn't been any sort of notable online data fetching.

Fuck, this game looks amazing. I don't want to have to buy a dead gimmick machine or a dead-on-arrival gimmick machine though :/

Yeah this happened to me once (after opening the first door).

I just shutdown, replugged the drive and restarted. Hasn't happened again. Not a bad idea to replace the device.

There's pretty much a 90% chance that the people playing the game early are getting banned. Whenever stuff like this happens, people pretend they can avoid it but never do

It's a javascript program.Run it with the command line. Literally, google it.

Install to the system menu and you'll be fine.

Alternatively, use a USB Y cable or a powered hard drive

its not like Wii U online is worth a crap anywway

first I used a mirco SD on sd reader plugged into USB port, this worked for a while till I got the magnet power thingy and it just randomly throws up a "problem with USB device" error when out in the wild.

then I tried a 2.5" HDD on a powered USB hub and that just errored loading the menu screen. Does the wiiU hate readers/ hubs?

If you're wondering why I'm using weird usb solutions, I have no Y split or 3.5" ext HDD or flash drive and internal SD card is 32gb so not enough room to install the game.

Will a 980 + 4690K be sufficient to run this when CEMU inevitably runs it?

Where can I buy houses ? There's expositions in the town with the lab, but I don't know where to go...

Nobody will know that until it's in a playable state. Emulation is very cpu reliant.

Nani?! I was actually wasting fire arrows to do it.

Yes.

Sucks man, maybe install the game then remove the install folder, then install the update and remove it... should be JUST enough space to do that on 32GB...

who's still waiting to play on a switch?

Anyone figure out what the shrine names mean? Oman Au is obviously Aonuma

>Whenever stuff like this happens, people pretend they can avoid it but never do

My dude, I've been playing shit early on Nintendo systems for a long time, and never been banned. Its not rocket science, all you have to do is take basic precautions. A simple one, which the fucking idiots who pirated Sun and Moon didn't follow, going online and using online functions before the game is even out, just, why?

>Will a 980 + 4690K be sufficient to run this when CEMU inevitably runs it?

Who cares?
You wont own that rig by the time CEMU can run it

I installed Zelda on my Wii U just to playtest it but I'm gonna wait for my Switch on Friday before going in deep.

Well, here.
And seeings those frame drops in the streams, I'm glad to do so.

Seems like it has a lot of other issues as well (saw some list) but I can't confirm these.

Most likely yes. Cemu runs games (that have been optimized) surprisingly well even on toasters (look up mario kart 8 videos). I can play mario 3D world pretty much flawlessly on RX480 + 6500

Location of the Korok that expands your inventory. Hopefully it's useful for some of you guys

>32GB

Sorry, meant I have a 64gb card. but it obviously have half that for the emunand/rednand whatever.

takes forever to install and failed twice already, second time it threw up a "possibly not enough space?" error, I checked and it has 17gb free with the install files so im guessing it has to unpack and copy the files at the same time so you need 20gb free?

which direction is the closest town if Im still in the great plateau?

Is there a way to tell if the Wii U is detecting an SD card? I've used loadiine for TMS, but can't connect to the site now.

I installed the game directly on my Wii U and seriously the drop when it happens are rare and never drop below 20FPS.

WHERE IS THE DYE SHOP
H
E
R
E

kakariko i think Main quest as well.

Probably different when it's installed directly then since it happens to that streamer right now all the time.
But still, dipping to 20 is quite a lot.

anybody got that download link? I got everything else including the update but the main game

How is the game guys? After one week and finally having the tik, Was it worth it?
I'm considering..should I just play this or wait for my switch version.
The struggle is real.

What about in towns? It seems terrible in those.

mega:#F!DhsETLwJ!c0MuEFMX2Hk13IBeT1vKww

Can you change the language to Japanese or is there a possibility of an undub?