/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/18f5ec1117033baa6574e9428acd375129aa498e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=ht6LWFFCPUw

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Old thread

Oh shit I'm sorry

Dead patch

Dead game

this new emote is pretty neat

>this emote caused so much butthurt worldwide

Catbois

Thanks Beepy.

I finally uninstalled the game and I bought the new emote with all the remaining wealth I had

fuck off forever now

Highlanders!

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

How many of you went for glamour instead of stats this week? :^)

The blue parts glow faintly which I think is kind of cool. I wish it'd been a full set, but oh well. Hopefully this is a sign of what the omega gear will look like.

>tfw used to be in an FC with Wicked Sephirothx himself

Im having a good time since I came back to the game this new pvp is kind of fun for a bit at a time
Im just joking
leveling is making me want to die
I'll go back to being a who and posting paissers now

I've never had marmalade. I guess jam??

I don't know what you mean by this.

I want him but he can never be mine

>been unsubbed since 3.2-ish, last big thing did was running void ark and doing oh-so-fun pepsiman hard mode with raid group before it fell apart
>just bought stormblood and resubbed

WHAT AM I IN FOR

Coming back from a 2 year break. How is the game now? Any important changes besides Heavensward? Are paladins only good for PvP?

Oh I was expecting you to be a rebel and pick some sort of chutney, thats interesting.

Pf is now cross server. Enjoy

pst

Disappointment

>want to buy the new emotes, but can't because I have to save up for a Nintendo Switch

goddamnit I want to see this rainbow-vomit monstrosity jumping through the air like a lunatic

Thank you for doing that which I can do no longer.

le epic funny ultrash post!! Berke's leagues more attractive than any of you fucking neckbeards and twinks and gets more pussy than any of you retards will get in your lifetimes.
It's pathetic seeing you shit on him out of jealousy.
Go back to making le epic funny memes with your retarded ugly m'lady Meria. I can post her pic too see?

The rest of the HW content is pretty good, a lot better than the misery of 3.1/2. MCH and AST are also no longer shit and are now great.

60 cap makes everything different so there's to much to list. PLD is fine, the other 2 tanks are just better at the moment.

Cat winky post

winku

what do these posts even imply
is it like saying whoever you're replying to is shitou or vjamal

The new 24mans are pretty fun and you can actually wipe on them. Creator is pretty easy.

Most people have been giving pvp a shot due to the garo event and it's probably the easiest way to get your 60s to a decent ilvl to start running newer stuff.

>How is the game now?
Fun if you don't burn yourself out on it.

>Are paladins only good for PvP?
Nah. The only thing it really makes a difference in is speedkills. Their aoe is still pretty crap though.

To be fair they are among the trio obsessed with fwha

I'm kinda hopeful for the Zelda game

this guy comed up and then it slap your gf on it hard

what do you do?

I don't get why people want a DRG /vpose but half the animation for 7$.

I want to marry Republic!

Oh boy this autism

I'm going to get a doting elezen girlfriend who likes to tease me, play with my hair, and wear naked aprons!
Someday...

I just wish that it was dyeable, at the very least for the glow. Either way, the slaying ring was too good to pass up.

>pink c@ will eventually travel to doma with us and be part of some side story in the new endgame franchise of rowena's in which she gets kidnapped or something by some dudes and the hero of the stories that kloe tells her comes to save her
the reward will be a shy thank you and a cheevo

mrow

I think it's more of the male MNK /vpose or /stance, I don't remember but I know one of those has a backflip

oh, I don't really buy any of those so I don't really know any flavors

Couldn't turn away from the slaying ring. I considered getting the chest next week but I already have plans for glamouring the event chest tomorrow

based gul'dan can have my gf

can you make trap characters in this game?

If I can't decide on a class is there any point at all to doing a relic?

So is the play dead emote really just the death animation? And is backflip the same on every race?

Levelling gear looks like shit but atleast I have this for screenshots

Ask all the catgirls (male).

3 grown men

Wow, the same shit that's been posted literally a million times already, what a delight.

>169706698
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

the male miqo'tes aren't that girly?

yes. Most people who do make flat female characters and then RP as male, actual male characters RPing as traps is pretty rare just due to how they look

I want you but it just can't be

it's funny how even though you're definitely not him my heart skipped a beat

>tfw no one to comfort you

why do you still post here rhiki honest question

do you enjoy getting btfo everytime you post?

How do you know it isn't me

no, that does NOT fucking count. if you can't make a male base into a cute girl then it's not a trap and it's not a trap certified game.

>169715010
This is bait.

i want to naughty touch fwha

>tfw no male lala bf to take lewd screenshots with with playdead and /disappoint or /grovel
lads...

I mean, at least someone here understands that traps in XIV aren't a fucking thing

he doesn't type like this and he wouldn't respond to those kind of posts, sadly.

yeah. It triggers me when people take the easy road to trap characters. it's just insulting.

Tell me about him

You can make androgynous Lalafell, but that's because they look like children.

ye

Yeah, that didn't even warrant an "I'd /pet you" from me. Just nothing

the kindergartens in our country forcing gender identity politics on our kids. it's hurtful

Who…

>doting
>naked aprons
Something like this would be one of the few things I'd pay for if they put it in the cash shop

do you have two moms or two dads

You have to go back

I liked that Digimon movie, too

Fat cats.
Not really unless you want the achievements/minion/whatever.

no, it's a funny joke. baka.

If I make a shy clumsy elf do you think people will want to corrupt me?

3.55 has destroyed any hope I had for Stormblood.
It's obvious the devs are just phoning it in at this point.

I would pet you and call you pretty every day until you snapped, turned into a succubus and raped me.

>join discord
>see girl irl avatar

I'm so let down that they delayed the MSQ. I got myself so hyped up and then logged in and went to the Waking Stones and got so disappointed.

oh no it's a flying ape

they said a while back that the msq would be in 3.56 though

My hopes for Stormblood have been slowly dying as the fanfests progressed, now this Ultima shit really finished off the last of my desire to stay subbed, but I'm gonna stick it out just to see for myself how terrible Diadem 2.0 is.

Probly gonna quit until Stormblood after that so I can relive the disappointment once again.

>posts pic of a qt
ha, gottem

They didn't delay it or ever imply it was coming with this. They said even before 3.5 that the second part of the MSQ would come in 3.56

what the fuck is this HAHAHA

I can merry you and make you happy

I can Pippin you

>have had heterochromia for ages now
>nobody ever notices
Am I doing it right?

Yes, actually

Yell at my dps to fucking switch to eyes of Gul'dan already fuck it isn't hard.

yes

It's Meria, ugly swedish retard mascot of ultrash
only let out of her doghouse to make memes

naw she's okay looking for a 4chinner but that edit is just godawful

it's a tumblr meme
awful chinese photo edit app named meitu
it's a joke edit

What do you do if you catch a catboy using your private chambers???

Unsub because the devs can't release half decent content during a 6 month drought