>Fell for the "ambush":
>1.10 patch notes:
steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (SPOILER): my.mixtape.moe/ldkpad.webm

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kBsPl4eheQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

DSA armor and lore when

I want to pet Shalquoir and scratch her behind the ears

>exploring Farron keep

what covenant would each drake and josh character lead

stupid sexy cat

>invading there on low levels with magic or ranged weapon and obscuring ring

>watchdog of farron at high SL
enjoying the one summon an hour experience

Darkness will shortly settle. But one day, tiny flames will dance across the darkness. Like embers, linked by lords past.

Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?;_;

Meg is a moundmaker

Why painter looks so much like a primordial serpent crossbreed?

you're forgetting the
*crunch*
NAMELESS ACCURSED UNDEAD

Because covetous demon 3.0 is going to eat her in the dlc

Looking for someone to help me do an item transfer on PS4. Meet me at the Crucifixion Woods bonfire, password is 'transfer'.

If you're the guy who was offering to help last thread, please reply to this post.

Sillyman has a silly fighting style

>End of Fire ending
>Firekeeper does her hopeful speech
>all light fades
>"Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?"
>A few seconds later
>FEEBLE CURSED ONE

>not doing Watchdogs at SL30+4 or lower
>not farming Ghrus at Farron Keep Perimeter

ashen one, THOUMST'D'VE hear my voice stillst?

when the dlc drops activity will skyrocket

>Poison resin buffed spotted whip

How come this combination is so entertaining?

whom are you trying to fool, m8?

NEVER invade post pontiff

It's all ganksquads, seeded worlds, and fight clubs

we need more of these

The demons soul wikidot seems to be down for me.
Anyone know if dex increases casting speed in DeS? I wanna do a caster build and I need to know

So what kind of weaboo technique allows Allone to slide around like a motherfucker?

or is it just the very polished floors?

>NEVER invade post SL90
Fixed that for you, brah.

what the fuck is this, when the hell did they add this? I recall being able to ascetic the first gutter bonfire no problem before

fucking hell all i want is the goddamned Heide greatlance

well, time to go to cheat engine

Heelies.

stop sniffings asses
it's a commentary on how players slide around

Thank you user

not pictured: Jester thomas lighting the stove

>not pictured
I can clearly see it in the background

Give me ONE reason not to off-hand the old whip and crack your knuckles whenever you try to make a maneuver.

sexy* fighting style

I really fucking hate the specular mapping in DaS3 that gives every fucking thing that glossy shine.

You keep posting this shit when we all know poison is shit. What level are you?

How would the Demon King feel if he found out the Demon Prince is just havin a chill time below the land with another bat pal?

yeah, the aftermath

not the action itself

maybe it wouldnt have happened if people hadn't complained that DaS2 lacking it.

Ds2 looked almost like modern runescape. That said I love both.

*Muffled Sulyvahn's theme in the distance*

What do you NOT want to see in The Ringed City?

What would make you drop it and DaS3 entirely?

they need to add a ring to DaS3 that increases the held number of estus flasks by 3 when invading

10 estus, 10 siegbraus, 1 DB

exciting pvp

Bullshit gimmick enemies like the angels that pelt you but you can't do shit about until you find the parasite in the pilgrim shell that controls it

nice engine, runs 60fps flawlessly and looks good.

deepest lore: ds3 is actually a world of plastic and rubber

something similar to the Frenzy mechanic

ANY ds2 reference

Reused movesets.

Give me weapons that are curaazy.

My level does not matter, mossful heathen

>city of hollows
I dunno man. It'd be pretty cool if they brought the old whip back without that Giant's knife level of degrading bullshit.

What are you talking about? Poison is good at any level.
Unlike bleed which you can roll through, meaning only the instableed combos are useful as gimmicks and frost which is a joke since snap freeze, the best way to inflict, makes rolling through the damage proc even easier, you can't stop poison from affecting you, even if you try to use i-frames you dodge the damage but not the buildup.

Now you combine this with whips which have a rather faster and long ranged rolling r1 both 2h and 1h (most classes rolling attacks are only good in one of these) allowing you to be unpredicatable and their weapon art which hits multiple times at point blank or can be used against enemies farther safely because of it's huge phantom range, this makes whips one of the best classes to inflict poison (weapons with charge weapon arts are also good choices). Spotted whip happens to naturally have poison buildup for a little less AR so it's the best whip for this goal.

When you inflict poison, you force your opponent to play more aggressive, exactly what whip users want since you get to bait them into more and more whif punishes with rolling attacks.

having done so myself : it breaks too quickly.
Try the bloodied whip instead

How does it compare? Old whip's damage is off the charts and if you only punish with it and use a sword for primary offense durability isn't too problematic.

The abyss watchers?

more like the flip niggers

fucking captcha

either way, I am only comparing numbers, as I sadly never got a bloodied whip drop

You'd lose 100 base damage for 20 more durability, plus the Old Whip takes extra durability damage from armored enemies.

It does hit like a truck however, and it's still unparryable. Maybe carry some repair powder with you

get on my level

>ywn live with Karla in a lone hut in the woods and have Shalquoir as pet
Why is proper virtual reality and mind upload still so far away?

Try again, friend

post cute

I swear to god, that red plume is Ornstein's hair

So

any explanation on why the fuck Gwyndolin has snakes for legs?

illusion

Holy shit farming sun medals in DaS2 is hell.

Everyone that summons for the RtD event is complete dogshit and half the time they die on the way to the boss room.

>When you inflict poison, you force your opponent to play more aggressive
But that's wrong. Everything else you said would be right if poison itself wasn't shit.

Why would I ever worry about being poisoned when it does less damage than a single SS r1? You can fucking out regen the damage with princess ring + dlc + a blessed weapon.

I want poison to be good even more than you guys do but both of you are just delusional or nostalgic for ds2 poison. The only way to make poison work in ds3 is toxic mist on a twink and even that is a fucking struggle.

Hows the Pickaxe? Seems like a meme weapon but it being buffed with the Leo ring and that scaling STR seems to be good

Oh come now, why would he want snakes for legs?

He's powerful enough to make realistic illusions of Ornstein and Smough, whats stoping him from turning his snakes into legs?

Dude it can out trade anything in the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kBsPl4eheQ

Horrible range but if people are dumb enough to trade with you then you'll always come out on top.

is 40 vig too much?

>the firstborn was a master of war
>The symbol represents Lord Gwyn's firstborn, who lost his deity status and was expunged from the annals. But the old God of War still watches closely over his warriors.

>a room in anor londo is painted with the red of war, has 3 silver knights in it and a chest with the rarest weapon upgrade materials. that room also contains a painting of sen's fortress and a spot with the tapestry missing, enough to have contained the nameless king's portrait once (almost certainly NK's room)
>directly opposite to a room painted with the green of fertility, gwynevere's portrait and the guard standing directly outside instead of in, as is proper of the room of a lady (most likely gwynevere's room)

>gazebo's architecture matches sen's perfectly
>Victory in the battle once led to ancient Anor Londo, but even in the absence of its overseer, capitulation is a disgrace. In the name of a warrior's honor, do not quickly resort to use of this crystal.

>snakemen in sen's
>snakemen in ADP

>sen's served as a prooving ground for men to become silver knights
>the nameless king was the overseer

>by the time of aota, the nameless king is already gone
>Miracle wielded by Lord Gwyn's firstborn. Boost right weapon with rays of Sun.
The power of sunlight, manifested as lightning, is very effective against dragons. When the eldest son was stripped of his deific status, he left this on his father's coffin, perhaps as a final farewell.
>by the time of aota, gwyn is already dead

>gwyn is a welsh name meaning "white" or "blessed"
>sen in welsh means "elder" or "insult"

You're not being proactive enough then.

Put on Redeye Ring and a greatshield (those are still good in DaS2), equip healing miracles, and forcibly engage big enemies to keep them off the host's back. If the host doesn't get a chance to die, your odds of getting that Sunbro medal go up.

just right. at least for 120

>point down after ganking
Why do people do this

Or reddit can stop being shitters

I can understand whiffing rolls to bosses since that happens. What I can't understand is trying to fight a bunch of those enemy blow up mobs at Bastille for no reason.

I love this.

to piss you off and it seems like it worked

because they got banned from a fight club

Hnnnngh, so thicc

>be excited because my only friend told me he'd play DaS3 with me tonight
>wait for him on mumble
>wait for 2 hours
>turns out he's playing League of Shitters with other people
>didn't send me a message to tell me

Why do I even bother keeping him as my friend.

Incompetent sunbros

I wish they brought this set back instead of fucking Lautrec

THICCER

>sun princess + dlc + blessed weapon

Only viable if that weapon is Anri's otherwise you lose so much damage to counteract he poison you might as well not fight. Even then, you're removing some offhand options like crossbows, catalysts, hollow sidearms for that anri boost and so on, weakening your build's options.

As for the damage, actually compare it to something like a bundle, the second strongest buff you can apply with no stat investment. Unless you manage to bundle and r1 until your stamina is empty, the damage the item actually added against your opponent was much smaller than a full poison proc would've been able to give them

because he's your only friend.
it's ok, user. that's why /dsg/ exists

Is this pasta?

There are 18 problems with this picture and 14 have been marked for you

Can you find all of them?