implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Veeky Forums Beat /mu/ to Win Winter 2017
>Possible Spring Dates
>Winter Cup Auties
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeXzKQSQCqXqT6ZmY6ZzKj81JbxzYZE7pU12nZSff2_jF2vQ/viewform
>Shitposting
>Page 9

benis

benis

benis

wave your benis

The IRC townhall relating to comfy streams and the rest of it all will take place this Sunday at one hour before Cup time which is when the second day of the FLGS III will be starting. There may be a overlap but hopefully it will be minimal.

If you want your opinion heard simply show up. It is likely that to keep the whole thing on topic only voiced people will be able to talk (similarly to how the rules town hall or the "death to babbies awareness meetup" from post Autumn 14 was handled) and if you want to weigh in simply PM an op or a half-op and they will give you voice.

This is the topic list as put together by DB then edited and made worse by me. These are the things we are hoping to adress and discuss on Sunday. If you feel that you feel is appropriate and important that isn't on this list please speak to me about it well in advance, this list isn't aiming to cut out any topic and if it's something people care about it should be discussed.

>what do you think about the presence of comfy streaming in general on main channel
>where, in your opinion, is the place for PES invitationals
>where, in your opinion, is the place for 4CC satellite sports (Formula, Wrasslin, Baseball and more)
>where, in your opinion, is the place for non-cup related streams (just vidya)
>how should the eventual 4cc event calendar be implemented so as to be visible and helpful
>how the comfy channel should be handled (officially advertised and sanctioned by 4CCC or not;)
>what kind of quality control over comfy channel in case of it surviving
>should the approach taken vary during the offseason compared to around and during the Cup
>should rules of comfy streaming adhere to all people (do veterans like Boris, Sou or GB get a free pass to main channel, or do they use comfy one like eevryone else to make it fair?)

Socialspartan (totally not all three /soc/ managers)
Fuji
Pybro
Mauled
Lazyturd

No rule changes lmao

>If you feel that you feel is appropriate and important that isn't on this list please speak to me about it well in advance,
Switch to FIFA in Summer at the very latest, right?

It's time for another /4ccg/ Drawfaggotry Contest!

The rules are simple:

1. Draw something related to the 4CC, this time with the subject "rigging".
2. The work must have been created specifically for this contest, i.e. don't just submit previous shit.
3. You must have created the work, no paying $150.

The deadline for the submissions is 14th of March. The winner will be decided by a jury of me, me and me.

The winner wins 1 (one) Veeky Forums Pass, worth $20.

E-Mail your submissions to [email protected], specifying a pseudonym to have the work displayed as, or "Anonymous" if you'd like to stay anonymous.

All works will be exhibited on a website at the end.

I can merc /tv/ la

that's a nice pape

Which Veeky Forums Cup player would you fuck?

LCIM, no homo

Billy Herrington, some homo.

Are you all seriously not taking the issue of Sou openly admitting he'd rig a team and allow him to stream Spring? This is such bullshit from you guys at the top. Just as I expected you wouldn't dare try to throw your "based weedman" out there and make him subject to the rules. Fuck you /merit/ and fuck you especially Lear.

/)

Stacy

>I would rig /mlp/
>thus, I will not be streaming days when /mlp/ plays
The problem's already solved m8.

LCIM + 内側に射精されることの喜びに true OTP

Le Cum Inside Man hehe

The problem is that a 4CC streamer needs to be neutral to ALL teams. The mere fact they'd rig a single team should be enough grounds for someone else to stream if he is not able to do so. Get Kekkels or someone else to fill in. Its not like we have to rely heavily on Sou for the babbies anymore.

The problem is that you're salty as fuck over a joke

Its really hard for me to see it as a joke when he's been saying stuff like this for years now. But its okay if /4ccg/ likes him. Hell it was still okay for him to stream after getting us banned TWICE. So I guess Sou really can do no wrong even if he's trying to singlehandedly kill the cup.

Thick Card Stock

I like rigging.

Not the guy and a newfag, but isn't it worrying?
bls stob

You can ban up to five commentators, but if you ban more than three a faggot who doesn't know you're board's memes will always force themselves into every match with /yourteam/ in it. Who and how many do you ban?

>but isn't it worrying?
no. If you saw the original post, you'd know it's not.

ok

And so you respond by shitposting? You're truly the worst commissioner, you may as well let Dragonfag run the cup at this point you useless piece of moose shit.

Kregg, Tenko and NFR.

ok

>No ifunny watermark
soiled it

No one on /mlp/ cares, let the wall dodger not stream our matches if he wants.

#DFforcommish

You are literally that mad.

Stop it.
Get some help.

well someone clearly cares.

No because who fucking cares since it won't be a problem, Sou won't be streaming the days /mlp/ plays and we already have a replacement for him. It would be concerning if we DIDN'T have a replacement for those days. Sou loves the cup and would never purposefully rig a team even Boris still accidentally rigs it but he also hate /mlp/ since suffers from heavy autism like most of the people involved with the cup. In the end no one cares except for /mlp/ so it isn't a problem and its not like they're even being rigged.

Ban Kregg, Technetium, Cyclo, Socom and Paval. People who don't know the board memes already force their way into every game /myteam/ plays so I have nothing to lose.

some 1

Instead of a circlejerk of people, let's have a circlejerk of personas

It would honestly be an improvement.

Its probably one of the comfy cucks trying to get airtime for there boy.

Persona persona persona persona
SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOOOCIAAAAL LIIINKS

No it wouldn't DF is already in the circlejerk.

Why don't we take the comfy streamers and push them somewhere else?

Somewhere dark and quiet maybe?

But who gives a shit about comfy? Its a very real issue and until Sou is removed from streaming then we'll never know where the favoritism stops.

oh no! It's a slippery slope!

Lol you're having a meltdown. Nobody else cares anything close to you, and you've tried to bring this up on 4 or 5 separate occasions with almost the exact same wording.

No doubt

Don't care as long as we get an even shot.

>implying rigged

I like anime titties too.

Reminder
May "I am a child molester" Dave

May "I commit statutory because I can't lead Veeky Forums to glory" Dave

May "Title chances down the shitter, so call me Gary Glitter" Dave

May "No chance of a title race, so I'll touch a kid's private place" Dave

May "I like girls who are small, because I can't grasp football" Dave

May "Veeky Forums's managed by Fabia while I touch that girl's labia" Dave

May "preteens are sweet; /mlp/ i can't beat" Dave

May "Can't beat /mlp/, but I've got neat CP" Dave

May "Jimmy Saville's my idol, because I can't win a title" Dave

May "My team is a folly, but at least I've got loli" Dave

May "Give preteens the tip cause I let the title slip" Dave

May "In the wake of my ban, I start up my van" Dave

May "Watch my title chances disappear while I put it in her rear" Dave

May "Can't grant victory to cars, so I'll put it in her arse" Dave

May "My tactics are lacking; young girls I'm attacking" Dave

May "My team can't pass, so I'll put it in her ass" Dave

May "Title hopes have died, so I will cum inside" Dave

May "It's still not Veeky Forums's year, but I'm still in her rear" Dave

May "18's too old, watch Veeky Forums fold" Dave

May "My Twingo won't yield if there's grass on the field" Dave

May "I hate dank memes, but preteens are in my dreams" Dave

May "I lost to the mares, so I'll rape girls while they're unawares" Dave

May "Can't get Veeky Forums to win, so I'll rape that preteen again" Dave

May "Veeky Forums are the best, and my gf has a flat chest" Dave

May "Veeky Forums's title hopes have disintegrated; I need to be medicated" Dave

May "13-year-olds get the dong when my tactics are wrong" Dave

May "Veeky Forums might not finish first, but I will" Dave

May "Thirteen? Give her peen" Dave

I imagine it would be the other way around but whatever

>subject is rigging
Boris fucking Keksandra :^)

This. If you can't trust a streamer with one team, you can't trust him with any team. /merit/ is promoting drama with this nonsense.

/mlp/ is promoting drama with this nonsense.

>implying implications

>implying implied implications

You're the only one making a big deal of it, though. Literally the only one.

I miss /trans/ lads.

Not him, though, so there's at least two of us.

The DUDE WEED LMAO schtick wore thin for me a long time ago. Banning horsefuckers from chat is funny. Getting us kicked off ustream was not. Making the cup about himself by saying repeatedly that he'd rig a team on purpose, so people have to bend over backwards to accommodate his neurosis takes the cake.

The laissez-faire attitude /merit/ has about what amounts to an open threat is disconcerting. If Sou isn't willing to give equal treatment to every team, then frankly he doesn't need to be a streamer that badly. That's the adult point of view on this and in any other situation, people would agree.

Running the cup is like running a daycare for autistic children. If you had a staffer that hated one kid so much that he openly threatened to hurt him if he was left in charge on the days the kid showed up, you wouldn't find somebody to cover the dude's shift. You'd fire him. It doesn't matter whether the kid is a horsefucking nonce or not.

I want to touch Spurdo's fluffy tail

This desu, if he can't stream the babbies he just shouldn't be the streamer, we're at a point where we don't need to bend over for the one person who is able to do it. It's only tolerated because fuck /mlp/. He won't even stream a half of the games because of his crippling autism, assuming /mlp/ get into the last knockout day.
Let him return to /f/ and find someone else to do this.

Well shit two whole people in /4ccg/ are upset about something, we better schedule another IRC open house to discuss this

Sou's probably just over-exaggerating when he says he'd legit rig an /mlp/ match, he streamed their matches Autumn 14 and was completely fine
However, he doesn't enjoy it (you could tell from his blunt as fuck commentary during those matches lel), and that's the whole reason why he streams, so QD is doing it instead, simple

I am upset about this IRC open houses

Who fucking cares, Sou isn't going to rig any team and there's someone else streaming the days /mlp/ plays. The cup is in this weird middle ground between a fun memeball cup and an esport; we have some rules in place for streamers so everything runs smoothly but there are no super strict e-sport level rule set/governing body. No one is making a big fuss about it since nothing bad will come from Sou streaming the Babbies, sure you can fucking hate his commentary and attitude but he is still going to be one of the main streamers. Now if Sou was set to stream /mlp/s matches and there was no one to take over for him then I'd be on your side. No rigging will take place at all, I don't understand why something official has to be done here. I swear to god this place is just too fucking autistic sometimes and people treat the cup like its some legitimate sport.

I think the question here right now is why should Sou be a main streamer if he refuses to stream.

Better hold an IRC open house about that

Ved's rigged a match I managed in once, so we should never ever let him stream a match again. And this isn't even the first time we've had horsefuckers rig things. So yeah, we need to just ban /mlp/ since they're nothing but problem children.

>refuses to stream
he's not refusing to stream, he's just able to realise that watching him stream /mlp/ games wouldn't be much fun

i still think sou is being a complete babby about the situation but at least he is owning up to the fact that he is being one.

Both Ved and Tenko fucked up my substitions and tactics in Friendlies, but like... I don't give a shit. It's a game. Have fun.

Behind every outspoken critic is a multitude of unspoken critics. It's not just two people.

Well to most people this isn't a game and it most certainly isn't for fun.

>check record section for last cup
>/sp/ vs /asp/ listed as 4th highest QF ever
...why is that even listed? It's not really a record at all.

And there's a multitude of people who don't give a shit or who disagree with said critics what the fuck is your retarded point you dumb cuntbag

We should force Sou to stream /mlp/'s games so he does rig it and we get /mlp/ to a fetus. Imagine all the salt when they know they got screwed just like they've screwed everyone else in the cup over so many times and there's not a goddamn thing they can do about it.

No, really, to the vast majority of people this is a game. Don't take the sperging of whatever half dozen people you talk to on your discord or IRC chat as law - 2,000 people are watching and don't care about muh srs business.

Idgaf if Ved dies tomorrow, but did he threaten to rig your team before he did it? If not, then fuck off with your false equivalence. Every streamer has accidentally rigged things. The issue is a streamer threatening to do so on purpose if the administration doesn't cater to his petty preferences. I'm so sick of the favoritism, meme game or not.

So Jack can entertain us with his fun facts and trivia.

>but did he threaten to rig your team before he did it?

Is it not better to have warning and an attempt to avert the rigging than to be silent and do it anyway?

That's it's not just two people who feel this way. Can't you read?

Is there a list somewhere of record attendances?

Okay

Do you have proofs that there are more than two people who feel this way? Or are you just bringing up a bunch of theoretical people to make it seem like you're a crowd when you're not as if that influences the argument

You dumb cuntbag

An accident is always more forgivable than an intentional wrong. There's a reason the punishment for manslaughter is less severe than for murder.

There was, dunno where it went though
Now the record page only has one, the /v/ vs /mlp/ match

Do you have proofs there's a multitude who disagree or don't care? Works both ways. At least I'm being civil about it. You're awfully triggered. Taking it personally? Wonder why...

you are loved