/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Only Oblivion kids will remember this class Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/23/eso-live-february-24--2000-gmt
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/22/watch-the-return-to-morrowind-gameplay-trailer
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/21/homestead-is-now-live-on-xbox-one-and-playstationr4

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/124452356

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/321427/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-6#latest

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guiide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm (embed) (embed) - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
No (Yes)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0JzJ9mbe6M
wwwDOT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weapon dyes when

I want to play as a Nord and I can't use "Wyatt the Orc-Fucker" as my player name because it says it's invalid. What's a good alternative to the name "Fucker"?

Okay, so I'm a lvl 15 Argonian templar and i've been using resto staff and dawn's wrath up until now... should I start using destruction staff for better DPS as I solo ? or should I just stick with resto staff / dawn wrath?

I'm not sure what I want to do end-game wise yet, either healer or tank though for sure. Just wanna make it easier to solo til I get there, although it hasn't been too bad so far. I'm really enjoying it.

Lover

when should i head to orsinium? i'm part of the EP, have barely touched the main quest, but have cleared Stonefalls of literally everything and maybe a quarter chunk into Deshaan. level 25

Then YOLO around with a destro staff. It's not hard to level up the other skill lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0JzJ9mbe6M
>47:35

>pvp all night for AP to purchase the Akavari motifs
>can only afford one thing
>costs 50k AP for crafting materials on top of the motif itself PER PIECE

why

Been wanting to scratch that MMO itch. Should I pull the trigger? Sell me on it /tesog/

Yeah, that happened last ESO too.

Not vulgar enough.

/r/ that pic comparing TES races with real world tribes/societies.

Bought it about a week ago because of the same itch. I'm 80 hours in, and it's fun

Orc-Creamer

Get the Gold Edition it will save you money in the end.

If I became a memelord could I also get ZOS to suck my dick?

Could you elaborate on why that is?

The game is pretty good. You'll most likely want to buy the DLC to have more Content. Its cheaper to buy the Gold Edition for like 20 bucks off GMG. Piece meal they are like 15 a pop.

This link is a way better deal than the one in the OP idk why these guys don't change it.
wwwDOT
greenmangamingDOT
com/games/the-elder-scrolls-online-gold-edition/

>vvardenfell
>vvarden
>warden
i can't believe it took me this long to get it

It's actually more expensive on GMG compared to Bundle Stars right now they have it for $27.49

Because you're gonna enjoy the game and end up regretting not getting more bang for your buckaroos.

Vvardenfell is a dwemer name, it basically means city of the shield. It was the dwarven capital.

Perfect.

Who /LovesTheirClassEvenIfNotMeta/ here?

There is just something about snikt-blading around at the speed of sound, even if everyone can do what you do 10 times better.

Its better than skyrim

and the warden was seen wielding a shield just outside of a city....

Fuck it, it is the end of the month and I get paid soon anyways. HOLD MY ALE LADDIES I'M GOING IN.

I primary tank offheal in light armor. It's cozy, and I don't have to worry about the pug healer being a fuck up. Makes me really reliant on the DPS though.

Wyatt the Orc-Layer

Stuffer

>people still compare Altmer to Japs
>They're CLEARLY based off of Tolkien's Elves

Why are people dumb?

why are you so triggered by someone looking for a picture user.

This ones good too, right now I'm having trouble deciding between Stuffer and Creamer.

easydecisionmaker dot com

Do you mean Dunmer or Chinese?

Packer? As in fudge packer?

I settled on "Shor Orc-Shagger"

>Wyatt the Orc-Porker

Wyatt the Orc-Porker

alliteration....classy.

Bruh...

So how often do they add new stuff to the crown store?

whenever they want to get more more money out of the poor saps that frequent it.

>This breaks the dragon

Is there a way to access old crown store costumes?
For example the plague doctor one

They sometimes bring old stuff back once in a while.

Ok good to hear

I know, I want that shit too.

Plougher desu

Orc-Fornicator

The breton passive Magicka mastery 1/2/3% less magicka consume on spells - worth it?

Same for destruction staff chance to applies concussion-burning-chilled - worth it? Not sure how much staff users rely on that.

I've played a healer and dps mage and i gotta say breton was pretty good for healer but high elf passives were much better on my dps.

i really don't like switching between bars in the heat of combat

Well that might be okay depending on what role you are doing. i know some dps players that only use one bar during combat when the tanks and healers are good

As a healer, 1 bar is my debuff bar. The other is my healing bar.

I play a healer as well i have 1 bar that is heal over times and debuff and the other bar is dps

That's the fuckin spirit senpai

Is Burning Spellweave really BiS? 12 seconds cooldown seems too much.

but tolkien is shit and this franchise doesnt need to be any more derivative than it is

seems okay if you were playing dragonknight dps but idk my only dps is a sorc that using lightning

i'm a magdk tank and still trying to figure out how to make this all work comforably while still debating which skills to take. on bar 1 i have:
?
Pierce Armor
Echoing Vigor
Heroic Slash
Igneous Shields
War Horn
and on bar 2 i have:
Unrelenting Grip
?
?
Hardened Armor
?
Magma Shell

mixing PvE and PvP maybe isn't the smartest, but i really do help in PvP so far. i really miss doing damage in both though. :( i miss you, searing strike, but i don't think it's the best decision.

I would honestly suggest making your tank all pvp or all pve. I know it sucks to have to make a new character just to do the other without respecing all the time but its worth it in the end

:(

? Just use Dressing Room addon and have pve and pvp bars

Feels bad bro. I had to do it with my first character, I miss being able to just do whatever whenever. i wish they would let people respec for free i understand why they don't but it sucks for people like me who only get to play 1-2 hours a day and most of that is trying to find groups that don't suck or a just trolls

The cool down starts when t procs, not when the effect eds, so it is only down for 4 seconds at a time.

>tfw no guild and nobody runs ICP
I'll never get a full scathing mage set

I'm in the same boat i want the spell power set so badly

HERE WE GOOOOO

Welcome to the club

Hey /tesog/ I started playing a while ago and the game is very enjoyable. One thing I'm not familiar with is the price for more rare items. I have purple daedric and ancient elf crafting motifs, how much are they worth?

The more I level the weaker I am.
the fuck?

Yep., You better git gut fast fuccboi.

If you're on PC and are part of a trade guild, get Master Merchant.

If you're on console I can't help you. I'd make a guess that they're worth 5k each.

babby armor is real in this game

I'm on PC

Curse my shitty american internet...

The first trial begins, godspeed initiate

Soon.

Once it's done just make sure you run a repair on the download. Sometimes it doesn't catch everything.

I'm playing a templar healer/two hander with one weapon set being for two handed melee damage and one weapon set being for healing with restoring light and restoration staff.
Is this wise or am I wasting my skill points?

DONT DO THIS

Also as a sidenote why are Crowns so ridiculously overpriced and can I respec my char without buying the scroll from the crown store?

Fuck you, this'll make you redownload everything.

wasting your points, you will be a mediocre healer and a mediocre damage dealer

You can at a shrine for gold, it is really cheap.

How should I use the weapon swap feature then?
Should I just equip two 2 handers or two restoration staffs just with different skills on each bar?

Should I perhaps equipn 4/5 items of two armour sets and then have the weapons be the 5th piece of the set so I can swap between sets?

i can't find any videos of Inner Rage in action for the life of me. pls help.

Whereabouts are the shrines?
I just picked up the game last weak and am in Stonefalls. The reason I'm asking these questions is because I seem to be less effective than players who are below my level so I assume I'm doing something wrong.

They might have their CP maxed out and are alts of characters who are already maxed out

CP doesnt work until you are 50.

Apparently though trying to do both healer and DPS isn't very wise in the first place which makes sense, I was thinking more in terms of typical TES games where viability doesn't matter than MMO terms.

You are incorrect

DPS with healing in the second bar is fine. That way you can heal yourself while in combat.

healers usually use resto staff and destro staff
stamina dps, it depends, try 2hander/dual wield + bow