Snek > GM shit

Why do people meme on and on about the Z06 when the Viper starts at the same price with more power, considerably faster track times, and a slightly less ugly appearance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qWYJQClIyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get this weeb shit out of here.

>burgerfat car
>weebshit

>mazda rx9
>burgerfat car

Good question, the viper is a much cooler car.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qWYJQClIyY

GM blown the absolute HECK out once again

>snek is love, snek is life

it was designed by a student at the cleveland institute of art as a final project and dodge saw the design and selected it to be what the new viper looks like

Because casuals can't handle the snek.

nobody here actually likes the C7 you autist

Because Vettes are better as a DD, Comfier and more reliable (inb4 memes). I know it's hard for an Veeky Forumstist to comprehend but most people don't give a fuck about laptimes.

A Corvette is lighter and more powerful. Lots of people DD first gen vipers without issues.

OTD street price on new vipers is considerably more than on new z06's.

viper is exclusive and won't be around much longer. z06 will be around for a while in big numbers.

one is a Chrysler product, which makes it a POS though.

>I know it's hard for an Veeky Forumstist to comprehend but most people don't give a fuck about laptimes.

If you don't give a fuck about benchracing then you wouldn't want a corvette either given it's just a slower, sloppier, uglier Viper.

While the Viper is a beast on the track, its sales are piss poor. In 2014 they sold 760, and that was only because Dodge knocked 15k off the msrp. The z06 can be a comfortable dd if someone wishes, whereas the Viper is a rough ride as a dd. Also, the z06 starts at 79k and the Viper is 87k.

People in the real world only really care about taking off hard from the light and the occasional highway pull. They usually pick whatver has the highest performance to price ratio. They don't care if a test driver went 0.0000000000000068686 seconds faster in another car on a track they'll never drive on. You have to realize that 95% of Corvettes or Vipers or any sports car really will never be driven on a track. People buy them to have fun and show off.

Right, I'm just saying that the people who think like that are getting Mustang or Challengers instead. Every Corvette buyer is a bench racer by comparison.

>lighter
Okay.
>comfier
Disagree. Sat in both and the snek is x10 more comfy.
>more powerful
Lmfao.

>0.0000000000000068686 seconds faster
i cant stand when retards do this shit. its not helping to further your point, it just makes you look like a kid spamming 'AHAHA'

kys, mental gymnastic loving gmcuck

>dodge

We're comparing them to Chevy so suddenly they're not that gross.

Dodge is infinitely grosser than chevy, however i will concede to normies the viper badge is definitely cooler.

>slightly less ugly appearance

If by that you mean "is the most beautiful production car".

Looks like a fastback miata with a bad body kit

nuh uh

>just now realized the rims look like snek tongues in a circle

neat.

Snek wants you kill and the Z06 likely isn't as maintenance intensive. It's also the comfier daily and was designed as a sports car that you can use for day to day driving in mind.

If they sold Vipers here I'd absolutely consider it over the Corvette.

>considerably faster track times
Only bus cucks care about lap times. Also that's the ACR trim that comes with shitloads of aero. It looks crazy, but also a bit over the top for a road car.

Viper might of been a nice car, but Dodge/Chrysler did a good job on seizing it's production. So a major pat on the back for them.

you're a fuckin idiot. The snek is so fucking loud it's impossible to do anything at all but drive. Thats fine but the Z06 is a LOT better in terms of just getting in and having a conversation with someone or listening to music while driving. For that reason alone the Z06 is entirelyo more comfortable as a daily driver.

No you're a fuckin idiot!

>Snek wants to kill you

Stop this meme. Every review of the current gen Viper says it has tame handling, much the same way every review of the current Z06 says it's a monster to handle.

You're a dumbass. If you're basing comfiness solely on engine noise then I don't think your have a very good idea of what comfy is in the first place, you dumb nigger.

The seats in the snek are more comfortable, the cockpit isn't overloaded with buttons and dials to look like a fucking spaceship, and it's easier to get in and out of.

Maybe if you weren't a fat lardy fuck it would be easier to get in and out of a normal vehicle.

The bigger you are, the easier it is to get out of the corvette.

Hurr

Snek is God's gift to man

No, snek is man's gift to man. Why do religionfags always have to steal the thunder away from actual engineers and scientists?

It was divine intervention. No mere unenlightened mortal is responsible for snek

Using Halo cars for examples of buyers

>GT- rich bench racer
>Viper- people who want a cheap Super Car to go really fast
>Corvette- people buying a nameplate
>NSX- people who like weird things, and enjoy all types of road vehicles
>GT-R- new money kids that want a fast car
>LFA- that guy that has to show off, or a person trying to profit off of rarity