/rsg/ - Runescape general

Fashionscape edition
Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)
Discord: discord.gg/WKsfd4e

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,418,65886033
>Previous week Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,255,65882972
>Mining & Smithing Rework Design Documents
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,641,65878961
>Luck rework documents
docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZeX93fLF_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for ring of vigour is a meme for dumb retards.

Veeky Forumsshionscape anyone?

r8 mine pls, user

4th for perfection

nth for you're retarded

10% adrenaline means nothing
Berserk essence doesn't work under overload so it's useless
Ring of vigour is a meme for efficiency autisms and no one should buy it.

So I'll still be making good money if I can consistently hit around 1:50 each time?

Okay, so I shouldn't worry that much and just keep doing what I'm doing.

If your defence is high enough, it's basically the same as them. You can tank basically every mechanic aside from the time freeze and just need to run to the four points at the right time.

What's your Telos/Araxxi kill count?

Not an argument.

If you can kill her twice in one overload dose you're making good money. You won't get 8m/hr though. More like 3-5.

Yes I know I'm sexy try not to cream your pants

every time i forget to ring switch at k'ril he gets a spec off unless i adren pot, seems pretty useful desu

Frogposting is still not an argument.

I want Marimbo to make excuses for me to come over to her throne so she can grab me and forcibly acquire the dick.

It's not possible to kill kril in less than 20 seconds, so he's going to yar you regardless. Nice try.

What's Marimbo's relation with Ampeken?

he doesn't always spec at the same time so you can kill him before he uses it
and for the record he usually does it after the 25 second mark

fpbp

?
youtube.com/watch?v=mZeX93fLF_8

they have no relation
Apmeken was created (or more likely ascended) by Tumeken while Marimo is just a random monkey that drank too much and somehow got god powers

Mate there if there's one thing you can do to improve your kill times by 15-20 seconds it's adrenaline stalling.

Sometimes they visit each other on weekends for rough tribadism.

>See max cape
>Instantly close video
Nope.

if you don't want to be proven wrong then don't make statements like that senpai

>He thinks a series of lucky crits is representative of anything

>it's not possible
senpai pls it's okay to be wrong

how ugly do you think apmeken will look after a graphical update

*It's not possible EXCEPT if you get multiple crits in a row with t92s.

he had darklight and crit once desu

please stop shitposting

>Darklight
So this was when darklight was better than t99.

>video is jan 2015
>DoD is march 2015
seems right to me desu

So I was right then. It's not possible to kill kril that quickly anymore.

>pre buff darklight
>impossible
senpai that darklight was weaker then the current one

They buffed darklight to better than t99 against demons in January 2015 and nerfed it back into the trash with DoD.

but it was rebalanced 4 months after the nerf, and it was only t99 with DoD upgrades desu

Wrong.

DoD is the one that buffed it in the first place.

>wrong without even saying why
you outwitted me senpai, i am sorry

So is darklight currently shit against demons or not with the DoD upgrade?

You're supposed to accept ganodermic beast tasks and reroll grifolapines, right?

they nerfed it ages ago so yes

It's shit for everything not a demon flash mob really. It can't be augmented and is basically a drygore that doesn't degrade if that appeals to you.

It's fucking terrible for everything. You could destroy it and never miss it.

>You're supposed to accept ganodermic beast tasks and reroll grifolapines
why didn't you take the task brew.

Someone ran it through a damage calculator to show that it's slightly worse than drygores and might be a welfare way to do demons, but drygores are already welfare gear.

I haven't rerolled yet, otherwise I wouldn't ask.

Your fashionscape sucks

Kill yourself

I'm not maxed.
I don't have T92s.
I don't have praesul prayers.
I don't even have ASR unlocked.

Basically, you're super shit and should feel bad.

Nice photoshop.

>Drys are welfare
Are you a little bit mentally retarded? For something to be welfare there has to be something else that's standard and a normal expense. Nox shit is not standard nor a normal expense. Drygores are not "welfare" anymore than a 2016 Civic is "welfare."

wow user we have so much in common

Does that account for accuracy if doing things like waterfiends since they're considered demons? If I recall correctly, darklight basically makes them weak to melee attacks, whereas they normally resist melee.

Would I be better off killing them with drygores then? According to the wiki, using darklight would have higher damage output than ranged (which they're weak to), but it does not mention any other type of melee weapon.

His mainhand is a drygore longsword you mouthbreathers

Same thing would be possible with without the revenge by stacking assault+hurricane with 2h, I know both of those often hit 10/12k with zerk ess.

>13
how de fug

ah okay brew. Gandormic creatures are alright drops and okay $$$

The problem is That against even high-defense demons like Kal'Gerions, normal weapons eventually get just as accurate as darklight does. SO with equal accuracy, you compare the damage outputs instead. Darklight does less damage than T90 weapons, so it's the inferior choice.

you need more big hits

nox is standard for anyone who isn't shit

If you're having trouble, remember that slayer helm, genocidal perk, and demon slayer perk all work against kril.

Just starting to get good armor in dungeoneering. Haven't found any good magic or ranged weapons yet, so what's the best melee weapon to make?

wow maybe I should
what's wrong with it, user?

The classic

you mean in the same tier?
it doesn't matter they're all the same shit

stab/slash/crush weaknesses don't really matter anymore, so use your favorite looking weapons.

But you should be ranging in dung anyway because of the superior ranged ring options.

melee in dg is shit, you shouldn't even be using armor

Just traded my Torva+Dragon Rider Lance for a Noxious Scythe+Bandos. Is this good or did I fuck up?

If you're meleeing kalgs darklight is good because it lets you use zealots and still have 100% accuracy

No, now go boss and get your torva back

Scythe yes.
Bandos No.
Torva Why?
In that order. also how can torva plus dragon rider lance afford a scythe?

It's okay use tetsu to kill spider until you can buy back good armor

You didn't fuck up at all.

Scythe/drygores get 100% accuracy at kalgs too, but they do more dps than darklight. Even a non-maxed setup gets around 98% accuracy with drygores.

>Scythe/drygores get 100% accuracy at kalgs too
Not with zealots though

i havent played this game in 4 months have no friends and need aod kill for recomp
what do

And a Lexus is standard for anyone that isn't poor.

It's team anyway must be auto group system.

>how can torva plus dragon rider lance afford a scythe?
I had around 180m cash stack. I then sold the lance and Torva and got up to about 290m. I then bought the scythe for around 266m. That left me with about 24m gp so I could no longer afford Torva, therefore I was forced to get Bandos.

Yep they do.

No they don't apex kek.

Terrible.

ugh I can smell your fatness just from that shitpost

No they don't

Does summoning skillcape effect stack with spirit gems? What percent does it contribute?

>ugh I can smell your fatness just from that shitpost
my job is done.

slightly less autistic version.

What about the other 2/3 of the time when blood ess is on cd?

Disregard that, I left teh scrimshaw on when it shouldn't be. It's only 95.25% chance.

You can do scrim switches but I'm not not autistic enough to do that on a slayer task either. Still, zerk ess is only 20 seconds per minute.

Kalgerions are accurate enough they'll proc the berserk essence by themselves. If you get unlucky and they miss you constantly, blood tendrils also procs it.

Am I wasting my time grinding bones to make super prayer pots when I could just buy super restores?

Buy super prayer renewals instead.

super prayers are the biggest meme man...

It doesn't proc anywhere close to 100% of the time you take damage

proc?

I mean, at my prayer level they restore more than 500 points per gulp. I had no idea about the super prayer renewals though, so I might just get those after I finish these super prayers. Not sure the effort is worth it.

programmed random occurence