/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

For the drawfriends edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell is OUT
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1569348-Rank-Changes-in-Y2S1
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

friendly mission successful:

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-CA/updates/redcrow/reinforcements.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to cum inside Mira

I'd say the GSG9 or GIGN
And which ones do you think you fucked up? I like them all personally.

im just not happy with some of the SAS mostly. (thatcher looks too stiff, like someone else said mute's pose is...kind of odd) i'm just roughing out ideas though at the moment so im not too concerned.

Ah yeah I can see what you mean. It wouldn't hurt to redo them, but they do look good as they are. No harm in having two version though.

Drawfriends are the coolest kids in the general,
none o y'all can compete.

drawfriends wouldnt do what they do if they didnt have non drawfriends to draw for user! everyone's a cool kid i love you guys

I make poorly made paint and photoshop crop memes

Sólo si lo pides~.

i still appreciate and support you

Ok, you two are cool.
Don't come to the thread tomorrow

b-but im a drawfriend ;_;

I want to sniff Valkyrie's scarf!

Why does the M249 even exist?
Aside from the magazine it's literally a full downgrade from the para

dude its just a game lmao

that's a pretty sick play not gonna lie

Is Blackbeard any good? Saving up for one of the 25k operators and I like his look the most. His weapons don't seem too shabby, either.

I really miss the old red dot on the C2 now, seeing again how it was before they changed it with Velvet shell. The dot was so much smaller, and the frame blocked much less of your view.

he's not bad, wouldn't want him as a first DLC op but if you like him, yeah go ahead

He's pretty good right now, problem is literally everything about him is agonizingly slow.

i want to sniff valkyries huge sweaty, sand encrusted cock and balls

I think the sights were better the old way all around.

Some guns worked better with certain sights, but now it's all so homogeneous. I've found myself using irons a lot since the patch.

i think thats because of the thing they did with changing how far all the scopes are from the players face. they said theyd change it or something

I'm aware of why they changed it, and how, I just wish they tuned it so that the reflex and red dot were still much smaller like they were on most guns before the patch.
The reason I liked the red dot on some guns was because it was slim,and the dot felt accurate. Now compared to the holo the frame is way thicker and obscures more, and the dot is fat as shit.
I agree, I at least wish they let the sights keep their advantages with the normalized placement. Now half of them are shit on all guns, instead of just shit on some.

if you only slap his shield on before peaking he's not so bad, just wish they'd unfuck his ads a bit

I want to lick Frost's beanie!

Both of his weapons are pretty great, but he's crippled by low ammo counts. Buck gets 120 rounds for his DMR, whereas Blackbeard has to make do with 60.

Are there any particular reasons for unlocking DLC ops in a specific order? I'm not really into multiplayer a whole lot because I currently play on a toaster. T-hunt with friends is usually more my speed.

Well, if you're gonna do six again I'd suggest the GSG9 and BOPE

nope, just general usefulness

Some have better shit. Also you might want one of each first to do challenges.

>one of each first
One of each what, specifically? One of each of the vanilla CTUs?

i'm in a ranked game where i am the only lvl 50+ on my team

gg ubi

Why is it filthy in game?

getting elo dodged feels bad man

Yes. I just bought the Year One Bundle anyway so I didn't really have to think about it.

He is talking about the DLC ops, the weekly challenges has so many kills or wins with certain CTU. If you don't have any of the ops then you won't be able to do it meaning lossed potential shekels.

somebody asked for this

i want mira to dominate me

drawfriends are going into hyperdrive recently wtf is going on

oh mami

>defenders always play a game of who licks the beanie first
>she never notices

white beanie is super cute on her

first for ts is cancer

I bought that and haven't changed it since

Center Axis Relock/10

i want to put my dick in the bear trap that is frosts vagina

Why are teamkillers almost always just people projecting because they are bad at the game?

I really didn't think projecting was this much of a thing. Especially not in FUCKING CASUAL. REEEEEEEEE

UNDERARMOR™ QUALITY™

When you reach her cervix a miniature flesh beartrap clamps onto your tip to keep you from pulling out when you cum

jesus

Noted. I don't think I'll be able to get one op of each DLC CTU any time soon since I don't plan to purchase passes or credits. I'll take the losses in stride and buy shieldy beard man first out of personal taste. After that, which one is the most cost-effective purchase?

So I saw in the last thread we're getting Pro League sets again.

When do they go on sale? Mid season?

Ubisoft's website has let me see my stats for the first time. Post stats.
tfw my Frost k/d was shitter than I thought

God yes.

Mira is my cumslut! MINE!

They're literally in the shop right now under digital content

out of usefulness would probably be Hibana or Valkyrie, Buck and Capitao are both very agressive attackers, and Cav is fun Frost is situational

>don't want kids
>learn from operator training how to undo beartraps
>wave your hands over her belly to give your dick the motivation to break free

>tfw my thatch kd is shit because i keep using the shotgun

me neither, but itd be fun to pretend

I'm very likely gonna draw some Frost lewds tonight.
Give me ideas.

For the user that wanted a puking fuze

I may be Silver, but my dick is D I A M O N D

what the fuck is my humor that "The Boys.png" made me scream

leglock and creampie with frost saying THUNK

attacker
trapped
rape

Looking at these stats on the website more closely has led me to assume that Ubi can't even stat track right. Time played wrong, most stats wrong. Don't know why I expected any better.

frost sitting on a recruits face after he is trapped in a welcome mat

I'm not very good ;_;

raping buck/recruit/user in some bondage frame "trap"

You're new, it's cool

clothes on, tits out

What reference is this?

Bent over, clothes half on, visible breath

John Wick 2
"Do you want to lose control over your part of the city, or give me a gun?" something like that.

Any advice for a more effective castle? I usually leave windows with standard barricades and tend to use castle on the rooms next to the objective rather than on the objective room itself. Is there a way to use him better?

Also the problems is that nobody seems to be using a mic and the ones who do are usually kids who can just scream "THERE THERE! NO THERE! OH MY GOD COME ON!" and generally be a nuisance so I mute them almost immediately.
I don't know if it's because I'm on >consoles but the communication is really terrible.

Also, another question: Mask on or mask off? I could do both, like I did for pic related as well.

You. I like you.

So it'll be a leglock creampie with traps and rape involved. Sound like a spicy enough combo to all of you?

I was actually planning on doing something really similar to that in a 'pinup' style eventually, but at least tonight I'm doing a full on smut pic.

>visible breath
I like you too.
I'll keep it in mind for down the road.

leg lock

on

Those two are already my fav Frost pics.
Mask on/off would be nice

I'm already excited for the pin up too.

fuck yeah that sounds great

Both it is

sounds like you got some clue how to play Castle, although he can be pretty good on windows. And together with Mute they basically need Ash or Sledge to open them which can take quite some time. The key thing is to not put the barricades between the bombsites. Also in general it is almost always the right thing to connect the bombsites.

Just keep talking and make good/important calls even if they dont help you you can help them by calling out important stuff. It gets better with higher ranks but even on Diamond on PC the communication is kinda hit and miss with randoms. Try to add people that have good communication and play with them.

What some good Castle players do is go to the room above the bombsite, open hatches and maybe even the floor at some points and camp above the bombsite with another teammate. There you can use your castle barricades to make it even harder for the enemy team to push you away and they will have to waste a lot of time. And incase they dont bother you have a great angle and quick rotation.

Good examples of this are Consulate or Border where you can use this quite effectively. Could also help on Kanal and several other maps where a this strat gets even better with a castle in the mix.

so /r6g/ what's the latest META

Mira castle combo? twitch is starting to see a lot more action I think?

its shit
they're recommending a glaz every round

git gud

Fucking solid.

I'm sorry, but are you stupid or something?

Is the jammer AoE a sphere or a cylinder that goes from the floor to the ceiling?

Sphere.

pretty sure it's a cylider but not that tall