Why do people shill this car so much...

Why do people shill this car so much? I rented one last night through Turo and I can say with absolute confidence that thing car is not that fast. My buddy's M6 felt faster.

fpbp

You don't fpbp your own post newfag

>renting a performance car
>expecting it to be fast and not limited to shit
There's your problem friendo

Because like the Skyline GTRs which is spiritually successed, it's still a car that you can drive regularly and don't need an "occasion" to drive it.

Any car feels slow when you go the speed limit

Problem with cars like the GT-R is their 1-3 gearing is short which is different from a motorcycle where you've put down 50% of the GT-R's potential by the end of 1st gear.

They take the nip money to shill online.

We need more gears

14 speed dual clutch coming soon

Hope so. I want supercar with civic mpg

fpbp

>felt faster

>I rented one last night through Turo and I can say with absolute confidence that thing car is not that fast.

pics or it didn't happen

Lol so many triggered dorks, a GTR isn't a car only select few can drive.

You're that kid who in grade school claimed his uncle worked for Nintendo and that he gave you every single game for free, but you were always conveniently grounded so you couldn't have any "friends" over.

pics or it didn't happen

that's right. let's take these kids to the woodshed

It's funny because you think that Japanese weebmachine is unattainable, I'm not even OP. Just sitting back laughing at you insecure children

It's even funnier that you believe OP. I have a GT-R and have no problem proving it.

HURR DERP MUH MANUAL

daaaamn got his ass

an "other user" posted this within 1 minute and 36 seconds of the thread being created

Im gonna call a slight bullshit

sweet, do you get to drive it sometimes?

Sad, even a "real" GTR owner proves just how insecure he is.

Lol this is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. OP casually makes a thread mentioning that he rented a GT-R through Turo (which you can literally do for $200-$300) and then another GT-R owner gets triggered by the fact that his generic family sedan that gets BTFO by a $25k m6 isnt as exclusive or unattainable as he thought

lol

include me in the screencap
hi mom

btfo

Because it's the ultimate bench racer dream and to people who only care about numbers on a computer screen, it's absolutely inconceivable that there are people who don't want a 4000 pound automatic AWD V6 sports car

>Veeky Forums hates pigfat cars
>Veeky Forums hates American cars for weight

>Ford ranger
3000lbs

>350z
3500lbs

>GMC Yukon
4000lbs

>GTR
4000 lbs

Explain yourselves

>350z

>not 370z

this is where the problem is kiddo

>backpedaling this hard

>implying I'm not a summerfag 9-5 redditor

It's like a Corvette for weaboos. It's also the only reputable Japanese Exotic/Supercar out there.

The NSX is shit and the LFA was sold in limited numbers. Leaving the GTR as the sole Japanese super. And you're on Veeky Forums. Expect to have poorfags defend it despite it being 10 years old and auto- only and fat as fuck.

LOL all of these butthurt drivers of 20 year old civics have no problem professing their anger over someone owning a gtr, yet no one seems to question that OP has rented one much less seen one in person. How nice.

This sub Reddit is full of butt blasted poor fags that heat on anybody that has a vehicle worth more than $18,000 USD.

There is some hardcore shilling itt and if you guys aren't catching that, kys

uh I think once the went all V6
it's just became slightly better 370Z
with waaaaaay over inflated prices for the GTR badge
it's up to you weather it's worth it or not

>bmw cuck this ass mad
lmao, post a bmw faster than this
you literally cant

kyscuck

Alphonse you dumb nigger

>not having a couple of BTFO materials at hand