CVM+ is a perfect buy

CVM+ is a perfect buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/answers/pumpdump.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this one of those shady ass manipulation stocks?

No, it's cancer therapy stock.

why buy though?

Since the company is physically in use and many patients rely on thier cancer therapy and it's cheaper for the company to continue on and not sell, which means this could be a holy grail of a buy. If more people buy and promote this company, you can get a ridiculous high percentage gain.

Another way to put it:
If the stock is at 0.02 and it goes up just 2 cents, you've just doubled your money. Think of the gains you can get if you hold on long term.

I'm in.

Why does the company have two different stocks? Also all the info I see is negative. Bought in anyway because .02

Its 0.07 now. Should I go in for how much, or wait?

autism:the thread

Rags to riches the thread. I believe.

You think the most successful Veeky Forumsinessmen are neurotypicals?

no you idiot. the .07 stock is the *other* stock of the same company i believe

h-how?
you'll just lose money

what is the 2 cent stock, and whats the difference between them?

>h-how?
>you'll just lose money
Cause its so low you can buy 500 shares for $10. I usually spend that much on lottery tickets every week.

Look. for 50 bucks I can buy a gorillian shares. If the company sucks a dick and dies, I'm only out a few bucks. If for whatever reason they do a 180 and cure cancer or some shit, I've just broke through to the 1%.

this is biz and you're un-ironically admitting to buying lottery tickets?

go play the lottery dipshit. looks like you'll have company

Only poor people sweat about pocket change, faggot. This shit is just so fucking stupid that it's actually kind of smart. I just wish OP would tell us more about the company, if he even knows any thing that is.

The psychological benefits I get from buying lottery tickets in moderation outweigh the money lost. I'm an eternal optimist, gotta be in it to win it.

But in reality, I have much better odds gambling on penny stocks than lottery tickets right? Won't make me rich but some growth could happen, I don't have $100k to invest in big league stocks and bitcoin, so its my only option right now.

>so fucking stupid that it's actually kind of smart
kek
>biz
>business and finance

I can already tell you're one of those faggots who doesn't even invests or add to discussions in meaningful ways. You just come to biz to shitpost.

says the guy shilling a 2 penny stock

CVM+ is the stock, you might be looking at CVM.

CVM and CVM+ are both stocks for the same company.

It's a cancer therapy company. They're practicing new methods to treat cancer and they are very against selling the company since so many patients are dependent on these new treatments. Since the stock is so low and there's a small chance of them selling thier stock, this is a perfect winning situation for someone who's buying.

Go with CVM+ if you can. It's harder to get an order to go through for CVM+ compared to CVM. CVM+ has the higher potential for percentage increase.

They've just been issued and opinion with a GOING CONCERN qualification from their auditors, DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT!!!!!

This is a fucking trap from assholes trying to pump and dump (which is illegal by the way).

Pumping and dumping is not illegal.

I've always wondered why Veeky Forums doesn't band together and pump micro cap stocks.

You only want to buy this stock right now. If you sell right after then you might lose money, it's not worth risking pump and dump. It would be smarter to hold onto the stocks for a couple months. Last month this stock was up to $0.18. That some ridiculous gains.

Exactly! We can save this company, make lots of money, and we would be helping cancer patients too!

Let's start shilling. We're doing God's work.

>sec.gov/answers/pumpdump.htm

Not illegal? Tell that to the SEC.

Help save the cancer kids

Why would you pump and this? The stock value would be the too unpredictable to execute a fast sell and you might lose money if your timing is bad. Buy now and save it for later when you get the bigger decimals.

Who the fuck said you'd dump before it hit a dollar?

What app is this please?

Robinhood