gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Don't join HOPE unless you have a bad taste in gw2 fashion

anyone else getting horrific ping?

im at 527 on EU for some reason

>Lewd Meme Edition

you asked for it

Perfect girls don't exi-

who got the turd out of the water?

Whisper Edarkness or Effie the Protector for an invite to the official Veeky Forums guild.

Or Shiilo if none of them are online.

My rat didn't bulk up to as thick as she is just to do condition damage.

Any femsuras need a msura bull?

>those names
kek, obvious bait

Pedophiles don't exi-

sura aint pedo shut the fuck up. They are qt's like elin and lalafel

>Perfect girls don't exi-

*pats lil qt linkkle*

lols, post ur qt rat user

lolol

How thick is she???

Daddy I just ate Chilli. *fart fart*

user...

This guy did nothing wrong.

>Laya posting nudes on discord again

sluts baka

How many members does FUN have and ist it really FUN?

cringe

Come to me, my children. I will embrace and protect you.

>thought about joining HOPE
>read about discord circlejerk
well, dropped it is

Lalafel and Elin aren't appealing to me the way Asura are. I want tiny adults, not adults with prepubescent bodies.

HOPE circlejerk is at an all time high

post link to discord or post the nudes here

I have an ele and a mesmer, should I focus minstrel mesmer or berserker ele ascended?

yes

where did dylan go lol

you're right there dylan

didn't he move on to Boob Dessert Online or am I mistaken

>minstrel mesmer

And just when I thought that gw2g couldn't possibly be so stupid, after so many years... they must have at least learned to copy the tryhards that have come, rekt shit, and left.

Nope, still as stupid and casual as ever.

is revenant still dead for pve?

zerker ele is going to always be in demand

It's a lie, she only gets naked for omni

cucksura crying in the corner as multiple bookahs take turns railing his rat wife

yep, you can thank anets brilliant balance team for it

i guess no one told you the new meta

that's a lie as well

can someone give me a quick rundown on the best to worst pve classes?

depends on what kind of pve. Worst to level is mesmer, but chronomancer is pretty valuable in raids.

Thick enough to deal 8.5k gravediggers in PvP.

lel, she is cute!

I mean like high end pve. Raids and fractals and such

>people talk in a chat and are friendly with each other! They must be circlejerking!

I hate this meme perpetrated by socially retarded autists. Nobody is ignored in the discord and it's not hard to become friendly with the people there. You just have to talk.

Ele is great single target and aoe damage but very squishy,
thief is great single-target damage and less squishy,
warrior is needed for buffs and is quite tanky, ranger is needed for condition damage, and Druid is standard healer in raids
necro is less useful but still decent condi damage,
Engie is highest condi damage in the game but it's also the most keys to press
idk about guardian right now, but I think it's decent power damage
Chronomancer is alacrity and quickness slut
rev is useless

>Nobody is ignored in the discord and it's not hard to become friendly with the people there. You just have to talk.

nice try circlejerkfag, you arent fooling anyone

I can guarantee that even if nobody else acknowledges you, if I'm around I'll say hi and start a conversation.

having a conversation with is you is worse than being ignored

t. some fag not even in HOPE still crying about HOPE

ok fuck off loser we get it you hate HOPE

that's coz you are a nice and comfy person

this is something that will be a problem if you want to join. According to the channel stats, I'm the most active contributor! Expect to see lots of me!

Yeah just like that poor guy everyone bullied and ganged up on when he tried to make a new necro build.

Everyone racistly spammed nazi and isis flags at him and he left.

Can you ask Ruddo if her band is going to be touring Ascalon this year??

Fight me Rikki! I'm ready!

you know how this ends....

he actually left while looking through the custom emotes and got triggered when he saw a swastika, everyone was pretty nice to him, even though he called people stupid for blindly following the meta people have worked on for years

Why would you even need a swastika in your custom emotes!??

Why!? What fucking purpose!?

I'M GLAD HE LEFT. Gives me even better reason not to join your stupid edgy guild!

good

to weed out dunks like you

This is the true face of HOPE everyone. Non-inclusive and insensitive.

They think le ebin raycism memes are so funny.

You make me sick to my stomach.

I agree, I'm tired of these alt right racist nazi HOPE players shitting on everyone

>According to the channel stats, I'm the most active contributor!

I think we just found another reason to stay clear of HOPE.

>tfw HOPE doesnt care about its new members enough to remove an emote
lmao nice guild

ok

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OOTHIER.

NOW.

no

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rikki I...

REMOVE RAT remove rat you are worst rat. you are the rat idiot you are the rat smell. return to caves. to our cave cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,rata sum we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole rat stink rata sum sqhipere shqipare..rat genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead rat..ahahahahahRATA SUM WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ascalon .rata sum we kill the king , rata sum return to your precious cave….hahahahaha idiot rat and rata sum smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE RAT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. ascalon+kryta+orr+cantha=kill rat…you will ascalon/grast alive in rata sum, grast making commissar of kryta . fast rap grast ascalon. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of grast… you are ppoor stink rat… you live in a floating turd hahahaha, you live in a rock grast alive numbr one #1 in ascalon ….fuck the rats ,..FUCKk ashol rats no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. grast aliv and real strong wizard kill all the rat golem with dredge magic now we the krytans rule .ape of the zoo presidant zojja fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and rata sum wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. kryta greattst countrey

UH, ALL THE ASURAN PEOPLE OR RATS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR FEMALE HUMAN DAUGHTERS ONLY, UNDERSTAND? CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE ASURAN PEOPLE SKRITT AGAIN!!!

I am going to impregnate all femsura with my human cock

>tfw oothier isnt a good guild leader or erp god

Mediocre ERP at best.

you've gone TOO FAR this time

rude

Is he a god of ERP mediocrity, or a mediocre ERP god?

He's the best at mediocre ERP meaning he is mediocre erp god

BUT comparing relative time spent on erp and average erp god status he falls below or under average tbqh

If you divide erp by time spent he is around a 52 and the average is 69 so in real math he is under average at erp

Enjoying comfy adventures exploring out of boundaries, and I found a friend.

>pretending you actually know this as a fact
>shitposting about dros because you have nothing better to do

BUTTHURT HOPEFAG DETECTED

retarded?

Welcome to a year ago.

HOPEfags can't even break out of maps without the map break point being used for almost a year by the general public

How do you get ERP gains? I feel like I've been plateauing lately and need something to give me that boost on my way to ERPgodhood.

Have you been drinking cum protein shakes after practicing?

Have you tried taking a class on erpgoodstatus?

wow someone is a bit sensitive ;)

What did he mean by this?

all i know is that someone must be really bored to assign an academic number grade to dros' erp.

Are you HOPE shitters planning on talking about the game anytime soon?

you know what i meant ;)

How much does it cost for an ounce of dros cummies?

we would have to come to an agreement on the price depending on how you want to obtain it

take it to discord

why are you telling me

because the only people who have any interest in you are already there

that's not the point, I'm not anonymous, you should tell who is anonymous, dumbass lol

You start by making yourself a solid character with a defined--but not too elaborate backstory--and a reason to be involved in a situation which will eventually lead to lewd. You set yourself on the path to ERPgod from the exact outset of your journey. If you play a character compromised for the sole purpose of farming dick, you have already lost. Ascend, youngling. Make the character of your dreams, then set that character on an adventure; a whimsical pit-stop in the midst of a wild journey. Conduct your character with direction and energy in public and they will carry that demeanor into the bedroom (or bathroom, tent, back courtyard, steading, etc).