My girlfriend is pretty fat (I'm estimating about 300 pounds) and she has a hard time fitting into the passenger seat...

My girlfriend is pretty fat (I'm estimating about 300 pounds) and she has a hard time fitting into the passenger seat of my '04 Kia Sorento. I kind want something sportier like a coupe or a even a sedan but with a passenger seat nice and big enough for my gf. Any ideas?

Pic related, gf looks very similar to her, especially in the face

Other urls found in this thread:

texastruckcenter.com/details_archive.php?stock_no=7654
ebay.com/itm/like/192147463833?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=192147463833&rmvSB=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put her in the bed of a pickup truck.

make her exercise and eat properly

that girl is closer to 400lbs plus

Trade her in for a petite qt trap boi

Break up

>not liking feminine penis

I love big girls and all of my gfs have been at least 300+lbs but you're not going to get a serious answer here.
Accord V6 is your best bet. Every generation of accord v6 has been pretty spacious sedan or coupe.
Enough power to not feel completely dead too.
If you've got the money I'd reccomend similar Acura.

Please tell me you arent that fat fuck with the fat gf that has a hard time trying to fit in your F-150 and other cars

You ought to buy one of these. When she's in the mood, rip open a bag and roll her around in it; makes the wet spot easy to find.

I really dig 90s Integras, are those viable Acuras for what I'm looking for?

Challenger or charger would be my pick. Avoid overly bolstered seats. My ST's recaros make it difficult for my fatty to get in and out.

My GF is 250 lbs and we used to fuck in the back of her old Nissan versa. Missionary, doggy, you name it and that little car always managed to accommodate our shenanigans.

Why would I want to do that? I like fatties.

Don't worry, trap boiz cum in all sizes user :^)

Show me one attractive fat trap boi. I will acknowledge that some traps are cute but I have yet to see one cute fat trap boi.

disgusting
i'll never understand fat fetish but honestly i don't want to
same goes for this kind of degenerates

>trying to rationalize a fetish

Congraturations, you have failed in life.

>inb4 any pussy is good pussy
Not it's not. At that point you might not be able to reach it through the fetid, sweaty rolls of fat.

I have a preference for fat chicks though?

I suggest something along these lines

texastruckcenter.com/details_archive.php?stock_no=7654
this looks like it would do
just put a comfy cabin on the back

Fake and gay

>implying you dont have your own degenerate fetish

>>>>>Pic related, gf looks very similar to her, especially in the face
What did he mean by this?

I didn't say SSBBW Adeline was my gf, I just said she looked like her

Illiterate and retarded

Trade your gf in for the newest model. they have gone under significant weight reduction and are more athletic and sporty.

I dunno dude, the older, heavier model i got has a certain charm and comfort to it that I can't get over. I have a lot of sentimental value already invested. I guess its an acquired taste.

She is a gf and should stay that or even better be ur ex of long past

Stop fetish-shaming you low-test faggots. I mean I'm not into OPs landwhale types but I can't calm my dick down around chubby girls.

>one and a half LS swaps

Truck with a bench seat.

NO.
I've never driven a car more affected by weight in the low end
You will have to VTEC everywhere

Stop dating whales and start dating humans, then you can buy a coupe

They're shaming a landwhale, not a chubby girl you stupid cunt

understand these tumblr fucks will call a 500lb hog chubby

Kek, blatant fucking troll thread.

2/10, made me laugh.

Get a Crown Vic or Town Car. Plenty of room.

A forklift seems like the solution.

If you want it to be sportier, find one with the Handling/Performance Pack or install the necessary components yourself (stiffer suspension, rear sway bar, shorter differential gears w/ Trac-Lok if you want to go the extra mile, etc). Or track down a Marauder for more POWWAHHHH, but good luck not paying out the nose for that.

It still won't exactly be sporty, but let's be honest here, how sporty can you expect a car to be with 300lb of supple girlfriend material on one side?

Also: make sure she rides in the front. The back of Panthers have tons of room width- and height-wise, but surprisingly little legroom unless it's a long-wheelbase Town Car.

>Phoneposters

gold/10
would kek again

You should replace the girlfriend for a less large model and get whatever the fuck car you want. Or see pic related

>tfw a Lincoln Towncar with 70,000 miles was offered to me for fucking free and I declined because it was automatic and not sporty

>ever turning down free shit

I feel like such a retard for doing it now, I was just watching Initial D at the time and convinced myself that I needed a manual 90's ricecooker

What a fool I was

Clearly you turned down your destiny. Now you know what you have to buy.

Bench seats for big butts.

what about the Lincoln mark viii

Neat cars, especially with that DOHC 4.6 and IRS, but does this look like something a 300lb+ girl would be able to reliably squeeze into?

Listen up chubby chaser. You need an older make and model car. Those cars were made oversized.

I would recommend a Lincoln Continental like these ones

ebay.com/itm/like/192147463833?vectorid=229466&lgeo=1&item=192147463833&rmvSB=true

>OP has to pay for the food budget of an eighth-ton fatty
>is currently driving an '04 Kia
>thinking he'll be able to afford the gas for a late 70's SEVEN POINT FIVE LITER V8

While I would be a feeder, she's already plenty fat, any fatter and I think she'd have health problems. Plus she's got a legitimate thyroid problem so I'd rather not fuck with that, so I think I can save up for a Continental, if I need.

Too bad it won't be to agile on the togue.

>Plus she's got a legitimate thyroid problem
That's what they all say because they want an excuse. She's lying.

She's genuinely one of the most honestly people I know and would look like a legit model if she was at an average weight and I'm pretty sure she's aware of it. With that in mind, if she could get thin she probably would because she'd be extremely desirable to the majority of the male population

>With that in mind, if she could get thin she probably would because she'd be extremely desirable to the majority of the male population
time to ditch her and get a girl who's happy/proud of her size, then

Haven't really discuessed that yet but I'm sure it'll come up eventually. We haven't even banged yet.

She's got some depression issues so I'm assuming she's got poor self image as well.

Kek no, they're pretty cramped as it is

>depression
>fat
>probably (definitely) a liar
>haven't even fucked yet
this is your chance op, leave before you stick dick inside

What the fuck is people being that fat normal where you live?
thats like morbidly obese not fat, fat is like 20kg over weight not a hundred or more.

new girlfriend

get a bike

he'll need a mazda first to attract them.

this is embarrassing for you

read the very last line of his post

user I hope you kys if this is real

Kill you are self

Then kill yourself.

This op, get out of it while you can she sounds like a complete train-wreck in the making and it's gonna be awful. That aside you haven't even fucked yet and you're already considering trading your car to fit her needs?

slow down my dude, I like fatties too so I can definitely understand where you're coming from but
>fat
>depression
>self image issues
>'thyroid problem'
are all red flags, you can find a much better fat-ass elsewhere

I got just the thing for you.
Given how large is the lady, this merely qualifies as a coupe

If you can't find the hole just fuck a roll

:^)

>fat fetishists

So a V12?

Please help me identify this machine. I hear it's got a passenger toilet seat if modded right.

Goddamn this make me want to take up bulimia

I'd recommend a trailer

TRUCC

>need City runabout
>Agile on the touge

Pick one

Ford crown vic

Might just fit

Hyundai of some sort from the wheels, I want to say a Sonata?

holy shit this post

Oh no....

>sporty
and
>fat
do not mix

Didn't say it had to be fast while she was riding in it

Challenger?

>have standards so low you actually convince yourself a landwhale is attractive
>brag about it
I blame Facebook for removing any sense of shame

If you can get one, this. I know someone very fat and into cars and he loves it. Anything on that platform would fit the bill.

>shame
>on fucking Veeky Forums