>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHbifI9P9QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post papa Kensei !

I like femraider.

>warden confirmed balanced

Suck it up shitters, you might just have to git gud

i want femraider to carry me off!

Post cute art!

IF I SEE ONE MORE NARUTO EMBLEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's after someone else.

>balnce patch
>4.4 gigs
Ubi what the fuck are you doing
does this add anything like the emotes that are in the game but only the ai can use them?

They saw how people give a shit about 1v1 with the tournament.

It takes a long time for these apes to make a patch, apparently.

Just because there wasn't a whole lot that changed today doesn't mean they're not working on it.

Give the frenchie bonobos some time.

Curious as to how many people play warden and how that affects the winrate.

Is there a way to stop this game from freezing on startup?

Just watched Angry Joes video on For Honor (I know I will kill myself right after).
Is the gear really as broken as he claims it is?

Yes

Stop attacking the knights.

Yes it is

It added a single new music track. Not sure how much space that'd take up, even if uncompressed.

Inb4 bots are hard cunts

Confirmed by who? I assume it is the dev stream where they said they are adjusting based on win rates and thus Warlord is getting a nerf, LB a buff, etc - but did they discuss the actual warden win rate?

Also - remember that by nerfing those two classes Warden's winrate might increase and thus he will need an adjustment next. It is a constant process.

FUCK I KEEP CLOSING THE GAME WHEN I WANT TO LEAVE A GROUP.

Reminder that Wardens "Vortex" is 100% avoidable and you shitters need to stop whining.

She's a simple girl.

AD

CUTE

>t. warden main

:3 !

yes it's absolutely busted. But 4 v 4 is irrelevant so don't worry about it.

It is avoidable, but not as punishable as I would like. Its fine as is in the current Conq/Warlord beta, but once they get nerfed it might need some sort of adjustment.

what does she raid?

WIP Conqueror guide.

>mfw devs are discussing Conqueror nerfs

Conquerors have a higher winrate across the board because:

1. They punish low-skill players, aka the majority of the playerbase. The player skill distribution is not a normal curve, it is skewed heavily downwards.

2. IMO they attract players who prefer defensive play to blind aggression. This has two effects: it attracts players who are willing to get better at reacting to their opponent (rather than just blindly rotating through a series of fast startup attacks and crutching on their overtuned speed to win the slot machine against the other player, like "high-level" Peacekeepers currently do), and currently defensive play is somewhat stronger than offensive play to begin with.

Whatever. Nerf some aspects of Conqueror, sure. But whatever happens, they ABSOLUTELY MUST buff Conqueror's heavy attack to 25 damage from 23, or else it will be physically impossible for Conqueror to win a 1v1 against a coward.

There was an attempt

Shugoki armour is too strong

>PK gets me down to just above 1 bar, but backs off due to stamina being empty
>my armour comes back
>she re-engages
>hits me to critical health
>I eat the hit, guard break her
>throw her to wall
>hug her
>insta kill
gg

t. shitter

idk guys countering peaceshitters as lb is pretty easy

he needs all the help he can get against pisskeeper

I prefer Femwarden!

Best vanguard!

so should i run attack/defence on my sword or attack/stamina cost reduction

everyone does

besides this really works against any class

The mentioned Raider/LB getting buffed and Warlord/Conq getting nerfed, Warlord in particular being super strong right now and LB being overly reliant on ledge kills.

They also explicitly mentioned that they're pretty happy with the rest of the balance right now as it fits within their 45%-55% winrate target, though they'll be monitoring the PK and Valkyrie after today's patch closely. By process of elimination, this implies they're happy with the Kensei (noted to actually have a pretty good win rate), Warden, Shugoki, Nobushi, Orochi and Berserker.

I wouldn't mind cliffs so much if they weren't literally fucking everywhere in duel maps.
Who the hell decided bridge arenas where whoever gets the first guardbreak wins is good design is beyond my comprehension.

Is how tilted to the right their head is also an indicator of how retarded they are?

Are level 3 bots the best AI I can fight?
I want a real challenge, something that throw a shitload of stuff at me so I can practice, even if they're cheating.

>punishable
People only get caught in it when they are being punished for a mistake they made. They only get to use it against you if they land a hit on you.

I don't know. I sucked at warden when I started, so I played and understood the mechanics of every other class only to get back to warden.

Lo and behold! I started winning like crazy. I still don't know what I'm doing, don't know what my next move should be, or what the hell will I randomly click in warden's vortex, but I do know every other class I face, when to block, dodge and to parry.

tfw no valkutie wife

Because PK's and Roaches deserve to rage quit over and over again when faced with Law Bringer/Shrek superiority.

I want to rape and pillage a big beautiful femgoki.

Cant they get a free light after a heavy hit? Wtf hit did you eat such that your gb was so fast that it punished light attack spam?

They're 1 section of the duel map

you'll on average fight there 1.5 times

I love em tbqh because I tech my guard breaks more often than I don't.

People say that debuff resistance helps you recover from a parry so you can CGB, but as lawbringer I've never been able to. Has anyone playing lawbringer ever been able to recover from being parried to CGB or is he just too slow?

Cant believe so many have grinded so high prestige ranks, how are they not burning themselves out?

>Finish good game
>Everyone leaves lobby
>Guess I'll go find a new game
>Quit to Desktop

Every fucking time.

That's all you need to know in a game this focused on defense/reaction.

It;s too much of a punish for getting hit by one of the fastest top lights. Stamina cost of charge needs an increase so that a warden can not do the mixup more than twice before needing to chill.

>Ubisoft going to nerf Warlord but Peacekeeper is 100% fine

This has already told me what I need to know about the future of this game.

>I love em tbqh because I tech my guard breaks more often than I don't.
most people do but it only takes 1 failed one

Play Dominion pvp against assassin's abusing revenge gear.

jump attack

Even on non-bridge maps there's still plenty of cliff space to use typically.
I don't mind the mechanic, just feels like cliff opportunities are literally everywhere.

post characters, even if people don't like them very much

>Wtf hit did you eat such that your gb was so fast that it punished light attack spam?
He's a Shugoki.

Ugly sword.

Doesnt that count as a heavy for the free light after heavy true combo?

afk farming, most likely

his point is that he only has 1 hit of armor, a PK should be able to break it and hit him before shugoki can do anything 100% of the time

idk

all I know is that my hug went through

Can anyone give tips for Warden? I thought he'd be boring but I actually like him a lot, especially his armor and weapon choices. Mid-High level tips preferred, I don't want to vortex spam

MORTEM

Then how about reading the original post?

>PK gets me down to just above 1 bar, but backs off due to stamina being empty
>my armour comes back
>she re-engages

who does these?

I think shugoki's hug has innate armor outside of the passive, but I might be wrong.

>assassins have the best offense and defense in the game
wow epic game here guys

are these the three main girls vying for the main character in the for honor anime?

thats not relevant
>but i mght be wrong
you are

Punish dodge with GB, punish attacks with parry, never attack first

one of the most common things you do as warden is feint an overhead heavy then crushing counterstrike their attempt to parry your attack

warning: does not work against people who dont try to parry or people who know that you'll do it

INIMICUS

what the fuck is wrong with this game and alt tabbing now?

>best defense
>warlord and conq dominating the comp scene
>PK only viable assassin in high-tier and only because of how busted her attack indicators are

Please.

He shouldn't even be able to do it once as you should be rolling away when you see it coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHbifI9P9QA

Why are there even team colors in Elimination just put an orange or blue square above our heads

but if i do it i get kicked.

even in 2v2 ai with myself with MM on.

How do they do it?

Any decent player won't let you use the "Vortex". There is nothing wrong with using it against shitters that refuse to learn how to dodge it.

I DON'T WANT THAT FUCKING QUIT TO DESKTOP BUTTON THERE!

>Another makotofag
Where do you niggers pop out of? You're fucking everywhere in this fucking website.

so what do i do with all this shit

I've already fucking done it three times today.

literally nothing

It doesn't...though there is a slight delay, less than a microsecond where the pk needs to confirm a heavy to follow with poison light.

Your hug is a "disabler", the heavy went through put the pk probably lost control before she could hit with her light.

You might be out of stamina. He still shouldn't be able to do it more than twice before being out of stamina as well.

Tomboys are life

upgrade purple gear

you act like makoto is bad

Naught.

Nobushi is cute! CUTE!

WHY DO I KEEP QUITTING THE GAME AFTER A ROUND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT BUTTON HAS NO PLACE IN THERE
THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M USED TO