>weeb with a solid opinion
Huh, weird

fuck off evan.

Alphonse?

Back to /a/ with your bullshit

Veeky Forums is an anime website. sperg harder autist
yes

stay btfo

It wasnt eurobeat though, it was something far more embarassing.

Explain

Not him but, Babymetal

It was some kind of nightcore'd Barbie Girl. Made for surprisingly good touge music, so I was bobbing my head to it when Cletus pulled up next to me in his K1500 at the red light. It was a good few seconds before I looked over at him, and his face instantly reminded me what the fuck I was listening to.

I get this reaction all the time.

Kek, did you turn it down afterwards? I get the feeling that I should turn it down when people start staring, especially when we are at a long red light, I usually wave that feeling off when I remember that these are the same people that make driving unbearable sometimes.

Hell no, I kept that shit cranked up. Had about three quarters of a mile of tougeing left to do. That was the only light on that particular backroad though. If I'm in the city and I've got my windows down, I'll turn it to a reasonable volume at the long lights. Or just roll windows up since I drive something with working AC now.

Cant be as bad as blasting idolmaster driving through boston

>some kind of nightcore'd Barbie Girl

>not blasting Babymetal at full volume

Dem digits though

digits confirm alpha status. what car senpai?

AC master race, it's more or less required here in the summer if you don't want to have a stroke, the air is hot, it's usually always humid, it's not a good time.

Also, nice digits.

>eurobeat

I don't play that trash.

Idolmaster is one of the few kinds of music I don't mind blasting in the city.
IOSYS, on the other hand...

>not blasting yuropbeat in your redneck chariot truck next to other rednecks

TFW no concerts nearby this year

I get this face a lot

this

Nice

>t. I don't own a car

>user why are you listening to that weird chocolate song again can you please not?

>tfw no one to go with

Was my very first shitbox, a 4.0 Ford Ranger. Dont have any pics, but it wasnt too interesting to look at anyways.

I live in south Missouri and it can get fucking hot here in the summer, but its usually not too humid. I tend to stay out of the city most of the time and theres never any real traffic here anyways, so for me not having it aint so bad.

THIS EXACT FACE.

Question:

If you guys listen to Eurobeat, do you also listen to other electronic music?

Some DnB/jungle, actually the kind you can find on Midnight Club 3.

i listen to Justice and Daft punk and Gorillaz. Very rarely Pendulum.

Yes.

Of course, but some electro is just so boring, this here eurobeat is high energy, wakes me up in the morning.

Have you always listened to it or did this Eurobeat meme get you to give it a try?

I heard it in the memes but the show really made me want to listen to it, like this was made for driving.

memes.

In fact, i heard the eurobeat before watching initial D.

I was SO dissapointed when i found out just how much of a backstage the OST was to the show. I thought eurobeat would take a bigger role and i it was a scam how it could be so much more.

Drag someone along or die in the mosh pit by yourself, its worth it.

I tried listening to eurobeat and it sounds fucking retarded

This album is GOAT
youtu.be/qApOLaLYZb0

Maybe someday

>listening to meme beat
lel
mfw i was at the in n out drive through and the car infront of me was blasting meme beat

more like loli fan am I right?

desu if someone flied past me in a rusty shitbox blasting babymetal with the windows down, I would think he is a pretty cool nigga

It's better than today's mainstream cancer.