/opgg/ - One Piece games general

Not just OPTC edition

last thread General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
-Coliseum -
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista, Paulie, Urouge, Alvida, Mr.7

-Fortnights-
>Feb 28 - Mar 14: Nico Olvia
>Feb 28 - Mar 7: Camie, Brook, Perona, Prison Mr.2
>Mar 7 - 14: Hina, Young Arlong

>Mar 14 - 21: Cobmeppy, Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Smoker, Wapol

- Raids -
>Mar 2: Enel
>Mar 5: Blackbeard
>Mar 12: Heracles
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Feb 28 - Mar 2: SHIRAHOSHI SUGO (guaranteed red poster on 3rd multi)
>Feb 13 - 27: Valentine Luffy and Chopper islands
>Feb 27 - 28: 2x skillup
>Mar 3 - 6: Ray Final Tomes island

- Coliseum -
>March 1 - March 20: Ideo, Krieg, Killer, Urouge, Beckman

- Fortnights -
>Feb 21 - Mar 7: Sentomaru
>Feb 23 - Mar 2: Wanze, Tontatta, Ducks
>Mar 2 - 9: Kalifa, Mansherry, Krieg

>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff, Bepo, Hogback
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom, Laki, CP9

-Raids-
>Mar 3: Akainu
>Mar 4: Garp
>Mar 5: Shogun Franky
>Mar 6:Ivankov

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sXF7-3E6MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will there ever be an actually good One Piece RPG?

it's gonna be 3 months until next skillup anyway

why cant there be other good one piece games that arent dynasty warriors

We've had 3 skillups betwen Wapol first showing up and coming back. You're just wrong, and that's okay. Just apologize to me and everything will be fine.

I'm sincerely sorry.

Hancock is a miracle from this universe!

nth for Sugo brings both pain and happiness

A P O L O G I Z E

I'm still waiting for an apology from that shitposter who was wrong around Fuji being boosted yesterday.

BAMCO, WHERE'S MY NIGGA 3D2Y ZORO?

Do we need a better list?

I am willing and able to update 2 times per week. I can even transfer all of the old codes that have active accounts for people to use.

>MAC?

IN THE FUCKING TRASH APPLEKEK

Change Description/captains to Legends.

All people really want is legends to double up on.

>You'll never be this autistic
Suddenly my life doesn't seem so dismal

What about 3D2Y Zoros and Sanjis with maxed specials? They are legend tier.

2 times a week will be plenty,
nice work dude

>3d2y zoro
>Being used as a captain ever.

no point putting pirate lvl honestly

also what the fuck man i told you i had everything done already, i could have given you the sheet and the form y'know

Yeah
Many of the people on the current list are inactive or have changed their info.

When are we getting legend Condoriano??

I approve it user

When he actually does something canon besides show up at a meeting.

Should just be 'Comments' that way people can put in whatever they want like before, like maxed raids and shit like that too.

Sorting by plvl might cause a bit of elitism (this coming from someone in the 300's) and plus that thing can change daily or every few days depending on how much you play and the exp you need to level. Might be a bit redundant but I dunno.

It'd be great if we could somehow filter the shitposters who just post names/codes to be added that are fake, there were plenty of those on the old list.

Also getting rid of inactive people when/if they stop playing, but I know that's borderline impossible

when we get 7 stars

>Should just be 'Comments' that way people can put in whatever they want like before, like maxed raids and shit like that too.

>Expecting people to update their own information.
This is how things go south fast.

well I just used up 60 cola on japan trying to get my merry up to level 9
took me like 2 months to get this much cola and I get complete jackshit from it, not even level fucking nine and there's still one level after it
something has to be done about this this is such a bullshit timegated roadblock in this fucking game

top tier taste user

>60 Cola
>Complaining

Are you fucking kidding me?

it went to complete waste, didn't get even one level out of it
I can't even do fucking mihawk without a 1.5x ship

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

People tried to update their information all the time but the old friend list user died

I used 300 fucking cola on my Coffin Boat last week and got NOTHING, so you can shove your 60 cola up your ass. If you can't do Mihawk without Merry you're a shitter and you don't deserve Mihawk

>I used 300 fucking cola on my Coffin Boat last week and got NOTHING
well looking at your behavior you definitely deserved it
thanks, karma

>300 cola
>bad
Try 600 cola on my Moby Dick ALONE. And ONLY counting the level 9 to level 10 attempts.

>Sorting by plvl might cause a bit of elitism (this coming from someone in the 300's)

Nah screw that, we need to know Plvl so we can actually use them. If theres a different of 80 plvl's, we'll never be able to use them for more than 1 hour after they login.
Theres a reason we include Plvl in the friend code sheet

the moby dick is where cola goes to die

Oh yeah I always forget about that, I never have an issue finding whatever friend captains I need but then again before Sugo I wasn't really using anything but generic shit anyway. Maybe it'll be harder now.

Maybe it should at least be a plvl range. Not like 306 but rather 300-325 / 325-350 etc, gives a bit of redundancy rather than having to update it all the time

Sure
Then we can see who the top level plvl is

What's everyone's favourite OP autistic screech? Mine has to be WEEEEEE HAAAAAAA

those are some thirsty men on the moby dick

What's the best Jinbe team I can make?

>Has Legend Marco and Senor Pink
>Needs to ask what he needs

Why do people suddenly care about making good Jinbei teams? If you want to make a good Fighter team you just use a Powerhouse team

is these a brand new memebox or did I miss it already?

I don't have very good Fighter boosters though, only Namule and Mrineford Ace/Luffy. Not sure if it's better to bring Namule and someone like Kalifa or take up 2 slots with Ace/Luffy.

What kind of retarded question is that? I want to make a Jinbe team because I have Jinbe.

Ugh.

I don't know why I ever bother with you faggots.

That's why I have the daily user option. I'd like to make sure that genuine people are willing and able to play on a daily basis. As for updating the list, I plan on making two links. One should be to complete information to add to the list, and the other should just be a monitor on who's actually active. I'll accept everyone given they complete the form and within the first few days i'll share the list.

Give or take, both forms should be up by tonight.

I'll definitely change the sorting by Name instead, but this list is for /opgg/ new and old alike so putting "Legends" instead of "description" doesn't include other good units like raid units, RR gold, etc.

kek

Don't evolve Chinjao

Okay.

>not a memebox
Where's your fucking non-legend Mihawk? I can let some shit pass and laugh it off, but seriously, no Mihawk is not one of those.

Would it be too much work to make Pirate level round up to the nearest 50 and then just have people update it every time they pass the next 50?

I was feeding them to intHawk for sockets and forgot to save a copy

I think you have Senor Pink on level 1, but thanks. That's what I was thinking too.

It's not anymore retarded than "what's the best Jinbei team I can make?"

>I was feeding them to intHawk for sockets and forgot to save a copy
Holy shit

use chinjao after using the bros and then Marco to get back at full HP with a 2-turn 1.75x orb boost.

should they give Jimbo a x2 color affinity boost for fighters in his special?

>I was feeding them to intHawk for sockets and forgot to save a copy
Then certainly you can put up with people calling your box a memebox. It builds character and keeps you from being a shitter next time he comes around.

Seriously though, you should have Maxed your Raidhawk before socketing Inthawk.

they should remove that gay ass perfects harder to hit part
kizaru gets to have a fucking insane special with no drawbacks and an amazing animation to go with it but jimbe gets shat on

no, but they should do something

I'd rather have them fix Jinbe than make him broken by introducing double rainbow color affinity.

rainbow orbs for fighters+color affinity

People can call me a shitter all they want. I didn't see myself using him before he comes back around and I still don't. I'd rather have my sockets.

I thought about that. Dunno if it's worth it since Chinjao has to stay unevolved, so way less stats than Senor Pink, and then only a .25 increase to the orb boost on the second turn since Marco would give you 1.5 on his own. Plus no second turn class boost.

Fix what? Jinbe is really fucking good. He's not Akainu/Fuji/TS Luffy good, but I'd put him above a lot of other legends. They should fix Lucci, Rayleigh, Shanks, and probably a few more before they consider doing anything with Jinbe.

Dude I'm uploading the new friend code sheet literally tomorrow, why are you making a new one

You'll soon realize that Raid Mihawk is used more often than IntHawk.

He doesn't need fixing. Not to long ago he was 100% clear rate.

this

Jinbe doesn't deal tons of burst damage but he's a tanky fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=-sXF7-3E6MQ

WHY THE FUCK THEY MAKE TS CHOPPER SO SHIT?
FOR A UNIT THAT REQUIRES A RAINBOW CRAB TO EVOLVE YOU'D THINK THEY MAKE HIM A BIT BETTER.

You really don't have to fix him personally, you just make him better with a new boat and new units that aren't just straight powercreep. Give him some new options so that teams don't look so cobbled together and have more synergy.

For example, Don Sai is a 2 turn fighter booster for low health. Why isn't there one for high health?

This isn't my first rodeo, user. I know his uses, and have maxed him on my JP account. I appreciate you taking so much concern though. It shows you really care.

>New boat
His boat is fucking amazing are you retarded?

There's literally nothing wrong with him. Shut the fuck up.

should i evolve whitebeard? help me with my shit box

>New boat
The niggas boat is a free 1.5x for fighters for ATT and HP. Its a better coffin/aokiji bike, what are you smoking

>should i evolve whitebeard?
If you only want to be able to use him and a team of evolvers then yeah, go for it.

Seriously I'd way rather have Jinbe than someone outdated and bad like Shanks or LL.

I could help you out, but i've already got the form nearly completed and i'm ready to rock within the next hour or so. A lot of people wanted a new list and I think my version would help out a lot. If you want me to back off, i'll scrap the whole thing but i'm otherwise set in stone for this list.

Yes Sun Pirates boat is up there with Moby Dick

>LL
>Bad
gitgud

>LL
You should be more subtle when you're baiting. You'll catch more fish.

Oh I see. Well if you are this prepared, go ahead with it. I took up the project because I nominated then the old FC user threw in the towel. So if you can update the new list regularly, I'll gladly give the FC maintenance over to you

A few suggestions from my version though

>Starting date (can easily see how many days did someone play already)
>Legend list (just make a check for "Do you own these Legends? .... " allows for easy legend avaiabilty check for every player in this general

I'll upload the new, now 20+ page guide tomorrow though

he's cute.
CUTE

What game is this?

I want to play the 3ds game just to see what it's like I have a modded 3ds and it's on the freeshop

but he's good faggot orb manip + 15% cut

maybe i shouldn't evolve whitebeard. what team can i use with my units?

Those fucking lips

A fun as fuck smash-like fighter

What the fuck is this from? I see that pussy rub.
Sorta looked like re:zero but not, which is literally konosuba (haven't seen all 1st season yet and know a new season is out) is it that?

Oh that's grand battle one I guess Super Grand Battle X does relate to the series

it's better because it has now drawback other than needing 6 fighters

it's Rocketman-tier but free

If I remember right, it's more like Power Stone than Smash really.

I can't believe scamming pirates is dead!

Is Leo any good?

>that old artstyle

>Gitgudgreatperfect because LL has shitty mechanics
ftfy

Leo's like top 20 RR, easily.

rocketman would be better if it had 1.5x HP instead of the weak heal desu

>Its too hard to hit gitgudgreatperfects

It would just be a ship for shitty powerhouse teams instead of zombies, so no it wouldn't.