General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/361Hpkz.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to take Ignis's virginity!

First for Yams an autistic shit

STARTING THIS THREAD OFF STRONG I SEE

Wish me good luck on my OO pull please, I just got enough diamonds for another pull!

>there is STILL no news about the release of King's Knight
>they haven't even bothered changing the main site, it still says that it will release in 2016
How embarrassing.

>Yams

Who?

white mages are cute

>tfw 5 stars

>Ace

What level do I need to get my XII team up to in order to do the Blood Reign elite stages? Almost done with normal.

>implying all the other Chocobros haven't already had a turn on that

That looks like shit.

If I use a Hyper Potion on Cecil, does that stack with High tide so he can build LB even faster?

Hello /ffg/,

I am deeply resentful of the popularity of Yams, Hercules, and Curty. I wish for people to make OC of me and mention my name in every thread and to speak of me even when I am not present. I feel I deserve this privilege because I have attended this general since its inception and have contributed a number of worthy and important memes albeit anonymously. Such anonymity was in the spirit of Veeky Forums, but things have changed and I do not want to be left behind because of my adherence to old rules and old ways.

My name is Sojris. I am a Ramzafag and I also stalked a girl on the bus. More infamously, I wrote the piece on the vaginas of various female FF characters. Please mention my name more often when you shitpost. Thank you.

you dont need an XII team for anything except cid missions so just use your highest levels to clear the elites.

Irkella or Negan would be better new memes desu.

no

I think Yams, Hercules and Curty are swell and nice people.

I just started today, so I'm relying on them for the synergy bonus. I guess it's also a general question of at what level do elites become clearable.

>/1guy/ finding new targets after the hercules yams wave
top lel

You look like shit.

I bet she fucks him with a strapon every night.

As long as you can clear normal then you're good. Don't worry about clearing all of elite since you just started. Hit up those story dungeons and get mythril and stamina.

I doubt you're actually him because when I joined ffg people talked a lot about Sojris and I thought the person was a girl. But she denied it and posted that he didn't want to be talked about.

I only joined ffg because I thought she was a girl. Then I thought Yams was one too but he also denied it.
I seem to have bad luck identifying whose a girl on the internet.

Probably depends on if your team can deal with the trash before the mobs. Synergy would make a difference if you're exceptionally low. But most of the bosses can be taken out by a decent RW, with the higher level ones taking a couple uses. The one you take would depend on the elemental weakness and whether there are multiple targets.

If it's still a problem, just stick with doing normal stuff for now, because the events are mostly for people that are close to done with the normal dungeons.

That post is figuratively dripping with sarcasm. I'm seriously worried about the future of this thread if some people can't pick that up.

good luck dummy

How about I pick up your face and slap the shit out of it, you little bitch?

I don't want to catch you posting in this general ever again.

I'm playing FFBE and the noteworthy dudes I have are:
6* Lightning
4* Exdeath, WoL, Chizuru, 2x Garnet, 2x Agrias, 3x Gaffgarion, 3x Snow, 3x Rosa, Refia, Mercedes
3* Garland, 2x Kuja, Cecil, Terra, 2x Bartz, 1x Zidane, 3x Vaan, 2x Xiao, 3x Ludmille, 2x Guy.
Who should I be ranking up/TM farming? Who should I be getting rid of?

I'm a girl :3

rude

You can do it senpai

So... Orlandu will be announced tomorrow, right? Or sometime this week, at least?

30/40

>Bullying Ramzanon

anyone can give me some general advice to someone who finally got XV?

So many tiddies

Alright then, I might give the first elite stage a try tomorrow but I'll stick to main story for now.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw it's type-0 again

TURN THE ROD TOWARD THE FISH

False flag fag kill yourself

The first elite stage should be difficulty 45 which is barely a step up above difficulty 35 normal so you can clear it

Do hunts, they're this games' "grinding monsters to level up". Also check your treasures and sell them if you need money.

Talk about backseat fishing...

Let me tell you what I found out about sojris while playing with him on ff4r.

He's european. You english is very american. Kys falseflagger

>implying Ignis would partake in their lewdness
He is pure.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And what did he do right?

ok, btw, I've heard that different resting placed afford different EXP modifiers, is it true?

I remember people bitching about fishing a couple of onths ago, what's the problem?

10 years of pent up sexual frustration with no outlet for release turned Noctis into a real cockslut. Ignis lives to serve his king. Put 2 and 2 together.

Speaking of doing things wrong, I hope you got Vayne's RM2 before you maxed his level.

I agree.

cutest couple

Do hunts. But also don't over level. The game is the most fun when you're around each main quest's level.
Also go exploring and mind Royal Arms. And Ignis is best boy.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

I didn't, it ended up dropping during that sundaily while mastering sbs.

It's good that there's someone else who can appreciate the worth of the True Hero, if you're not being sarcastic.

I should be mad, but since I got her dress equip I'm slightly not as annoyed as I would be even tho I know you meant not a single word on your post.

Resting at the big fancy hotels have bigger multipliers, but of course are more expensive too. While sleeping in trailer park trash homes are normal multipliers. Also try to gather up as much EXP as you can and THEN sleep, ignoring the fact that your bros will bitch that it's night time and need sleep.

Can I please have some help with my FFBE stuff? I posted above,
Because I have almost no idea what to do with this account's progression.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! monsters can spawn while you drive too? hell, gonna be more carefully about my nocturnal trips between places.

yeah maybe

Doubt it, we've still got Type 0 and People's Choice to go through first, at the very least. Ask again next month so we can tell you why he's not coming then either.

Refia is the best healer in the game until we get 6* Tilith, she's especially good for physical teams and you have two great attackers in Lightning and Chiz (max them both). Get Exdeath maxed out, he's your best mage and he's been very useful in the last two King Mog events (and we're about to get another one which will likely have more magic/lightning weak enemies). Max out Cecil, he's your best tank but he doesn't become useful until he's 6* level 100 (it's worth it though). When WoL gets his 6*, you're gonna want to max and use him. Agrias will also be good in the future.

As for TMs, Chizuru has a great one (I really need a Chizuru for my Gilgamesh) that goes great with her. Cecil's TMR is the best weapon you can get for your Lightning, so that's a priority. Gaffgarion's TMR is an accessory you'll want on pretty much all your physical damage dealers like Chiz and Lightning. Refia benefits greatly from Dualcast, so Ludmille has a great TMR and you have multiple for quick farming. Bear in mind though, Refia will become irrelevant when Tilith upgrades, which will likely be within the next few months. Zidane's the most highly sought after 3* base because of his TMR, nuff said. If you use Xiao, you'll want Snow's TMR and her own. Keep Mercedes, she'll be decent when Tidus comes out if you get her TMR. Guy's TMR is great for tanks like your Cecil. I think that about wraps it up, Bartz can be handy too but I don't think you'll need him with all the other great units you have.

When are the FF15 DLCs coming out, and did they remake those costume suits already?

Er, do you actually want to TM farm? That's a fairly solid group, though. Max Exdeath if you want to use him, or at least get him to 6* 80 so he can double meteor. You might want to prioritize Refia first, though. Then maybe Cecil depending on how far in you are.

Noctis had bahumut in the crystal to relieve his frustrations. He wouldn't make Ignis do something he doesn't want to do.

Iris and Aranea are the only outlets they all need

Hey I'm friends with you on BE, I'll carry this torch for you

soon

Bahamut is a cold hearted bastard who would gladly blueball him for 10 years.

Cecil priority to tank and heal some stuff. Refia priority to heal and boostaga stuff. Chizuru, bartz and xiao can go 6*, but are best to worst in that order

Exdeath for mage stuff

Zidane and ludmille for dualwield and dualcast tm. Dualwield priority

WoL and agrias get real good in future.

You can't prove that.

Iron Giants took my Regalia as a a hostage. why Night last too much

it's castlevania II all over again.

Definitely.

Don't drive at night, family

>the artfag is the /oneguy/ shit poster who poses as everyone and shitpost himself

Shame such a talent goes to waste on a schizo like you.

>Ignis being penetrated by Aranea.jpg

Work on Ignis's skills and techniques because he is easily the best out of the three.

Don't draw anymore attention to falseflagger-kun

I supposed that the random monsters only applied to walking, I was proved wrong the hard way.

Ignis is pestering you to stop driving for a reason.

I'm sure Iris can deal with the whole kingdom's worth on her own.

>he thinks he knows horror

Aahh...

Theatricality and deception... Powerful agents to the uninitiated. But we're not uninitiated, are we, Mr. /1guy/?

holy fucking shit! that Ice Bomb looks scary as hell

please tell me that the first areas only have Iron Giants at night

She's really good with chocobos so that comes across as no surprise

>why Night last too much
That's actually a plot point, not that you'd be able to tell because of how crap the game is at telling its story.

:/

Is there anything better than glitch photos?

user please
i.imgur.com/361Hpkz.jpg

so yeah, if anyone is still playing jpbe, you should probably try to draw a Cor
comes with an 80% katana buff and a double hand that adds another 80% to that.

no there's not, unless they are pictures of ignis

Chizuru and Cor, sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G