/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

A small step in the right direction edition

>/hsg/ Tournament Information
The EU semifinals and finals will be played out the upcoming week. Check the thread and discord for up-to-date info

>Deck lists, news etc:
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ general talk & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up 6100g before each expansion. This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April.

previously:

>Face Warrior
>Face Rogue
>Jades
>Renocucks

The new meta is great!

Finja is such a fun and interactive and balanced card

Say your line hearthcucks

free to play!

redpill me on the new expac

>>>/svg/
>>>/reddit/

With the February rewards, I am at 1740 dust.

What is the better craft for the future free dust, Ragnaros or Sylvanas?

ready to hit up value town?

>paying money for a dead game

doesn't really matter you get the same amount of dust
rag is a better card though

do whatever you can to craft both golden, you have another month before they announce the date

So I do recall correctly that if I 100% don't plan to own any golden cards I still craft golden commons that rotate out to get 10 duste per each 400 invested?

gold stb dusters where we at?

this is true since golden commons disenchant for 50 but regular commons cost 40 to craft

Hello Ben!

We out here

are Pirates kill?
is the game playable again?

>are Pirates kill?
no
>is the game playable again?
maybe, they are quite a bit weaker than before but it's too early to tell

>hearthstone
>playable
sure, is it enjoyable... no

Everyone I've faced is either finja rogue or pirate warrior

Pirate warrior will still be a thing just because the rest of it is so busted. All the STB nerf means is their turn 1 board can be cleared by any turn 2 AOE.

Same for Shaman really. STB was broke as fuck but he still performs the act of pulling out patches.

I didn't even get a regular one in like 80 packs. Feels bad man.

All I can do is disenchant Spirit Claws for that sweet 80 dust.

That's what I am asking. Ragnaros seems more versatile, so I am thinking to take him to Wild.

4800 dust in 1.5 months? Impossible, I don't even play everyday.

fire it up boys

>one pack is worth one dollar

not on your life, kid

>tfw I got everything from packs except for justicar
I wish I didn't have a fuckhuge list of prospective crafts.

Do you guys have a discord that you use?

That we actually use? Nope

yea you can find the link on r/hearthstone

ESL Trinity Series

VirtusPro vs Complexity

Alliance vs Liquid

Can you make a water rogue without finja?

Look at the OP

you can but it's worse than a regular aggro rogue with no murlocs

>Will be played in March at the ESL America Studios in Burbank (CA).
>4 teams double elimination

so after today and tomorrow the teams are set
they will go to a live location and we will get the team discussion the plays to make gimmick happening on a stage or in a room close by where all 3 are physically present
that's gonna be awesome

54 /hsg/ people in it, you probably aren't

ayy lmao

What's your record on removing jades and still losing, /hsg/?

>play two shadowforms costing 6 mana to do 3 damage a hero power
>play one justicar costing 6 mana giving a 6/3 body to have a 4 heal/damage hero power
why is shadowform suffering

so Karazhan was the last adventure we will ever get?

feelsbadman.

Probably removed all idols up to 13/13 from a jade druid's board as a reno mage before auctioneer bullshit

i usually don't let them get that big. there gets to a point where you can't realistically win anymore and then i concede. it's usually before they hit double digits.

supposedly there will still be pve content. it just won't a requirement to get new cards.

Will Time Walk ever get hit with the Hall of Fame in the coming years?

this is the most disgusting deck I've ever drafted. figured i'd do one last run before updating the new patch

most of my wins so far have been from a combination of double P.O. into Soulfire

it is more likely than most cards

If they do they better have more reliable clears moved into classic

>5 cards are announced and Priest has already gotten the short end of the stick
Fucking epic job Brode.
>Play 7 deathrattles on a class that uses a maximum of 2 in Standard, 1 by the time expansion hits

datamined login rewards:
Day 1: 50 Gold
Day 2: 1 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Pack
Day 3: 100 Arcane Dust
Day 4: 1 Old Gods Pack
Day 5: 1 Journey to Un'Goro Pack
Day 6: 50 Gold
Day 7: 1 Journey to Un'Goro Pack
Day 8 - Day 14: 50 Gold
jesus even with rewards they are jewish

>Paying $50 for potentially one legendary
Nice drop rate Hearthbabs

I'm not sure whether it's a good time to play control warrior because everyone is testing to see if they are still top 2, or if it's a horrible time because people will take it as a queue to play things like renolock and jade druid unpressured

Either way it's Valeera's time to shine, miracle feasts on jades and Renos generally, while muzzrogue farms renolock and druid even harder while keeping up with aggro

Its been a very long time since I last played hearth stone. Last time I played was when goblins vs gnomes came out.

Is it even worth playing agian or am I too far behind? I don't even know what to play anymore. I don't have any adventures... how fucked am I ?

450gold
260dust

KEK

It's absolutely nothing. I have quite some money to waste on a card game right now but HS doesn't seem like it's recovering from Kharazan's downfall.

if those login rewards stay for the entire year it would be really good

i know right? karazhan was a fucking letdown

reminder that day 8-14 aren't intended to be given out. But are backup in case the release is delayed.

>if those login rewards stay for the entire year it would be really good
BWAHAHAHA

They literally said that the Day 8+ rewards are only if the release is delayed

so we arent even getting those 90% of the time

there are more deckbuilding possibilities to play around that than you think, it doesn't have to be a WotOG-style n'zoth priest. You could run a more fatigue gameplan, utilize faster deathrattles along running all the boardclears, play the traditional value tempo list, etc.

Also they're definitely getting dragons, maybe even a dragon deathrattle

i know they are shit like that and don't cover for anything especially if this just a different way to give the launch day packs the net gain will be 0 compared to other releases

just saying, the amount per day is nice

You came just in time for the rotation, so you should be fine. Just don't buy BRM/LoE/TgT.

>tfw playing my golden shaman and shitting on people with jade
>getting emoted every game
delicious

>Fatigue Priest is literally Blizzard's idea for the class because they couldn't figure out how to make him destroy portraits
I would rather have Blizzard reprint Dr. Operative 4 times in the same expansion

That would be passable if it was a permanent implementation. Since it's for a limited time, it's hyper jewery.

THERE WILL BE QUESTS TOO

THERE WILL BE OTHER WAYS OF EARNING PACKS

(You)

>HS gets daily rewards
>It's for 7-14 days only
The fuck.

>It's for 7-14 days only
This is where you're wrong kiddo

It's for 1-7 days

>yfw blizzard starts charging subscription on wow per week

Why do the players even deserve more daily rewards? Are your quests not enough for you? This is a FREE to play game you know? The developers can't just give away everything without recourse

arena is really nice today. everyone is bad and there's no early game anymore, it's like 2014

Listen here fuckface, this isn't all we're getting.
You're going to get Un'Goro promo packs WHENthe set releases, log-in rewards BEFORE the set releases, and propably a free legendary quest for your class of choice AFTER the set releases.

Blizzard, and espeically T5 are our friends.

The problem is Priest already absolutely needs every Dragon he can put in his deck. Blizzard would have to print 6 Dragon tags with a good deathrattle for the quest to be worth anything at all. N'Zoth/Deathrattle Priest is flat-out not strong enough, even with the quest, to compete with what he currently has in Dragons, and even that isn't enough to put him at t1. When the rotation hits Priest will get fucked over hard with BRM and TGT leaving (by extent, fucking up everything MSG gave him), and this is somehow supposed to make up for it in Blizzard's eyes. Even once the quest triggers it basically does fuckall for hitting portraits because your opponent will see the 8/8 Taunt coming from miles away and hold removal for it, basically making the card a 5 mana Reno Jackson on the class that literally didn't run Reno half the time despite getting one of the best Reno-related cards in MSG.

Priest's problem is destroying the enemy portrait, and Blizzard doesn't seem to understand this.

They can always print alternative wincondition.

>Fatigue Priest is literally Blizzard's idea for the class
Yet at the same time they released Jade Idol because they don't like fatigue games. Really makes you think.

They will test if it's profitable to copy shadowverse daily rewards. They'll keep it. Trust me.

I personally despise playing priest and think anduin was a mistake, but now that he's here to stay I guess they mind as well rest on their laurels and double down on the class identity

If hunter and miracle isn't good I might kill myself out of boredom from these fuckers :^)

yes both can exist

>enemy Reno lock tries to steal my precious minions with his mctech
>gets my northshire cleric instead
>make him mill his twisting nether
>already played his 2 Kaz potions, hellfire and other clears
>free to build as big as board as I want
Feels good man

>There are people who sexualize best daughterfu

G A S P E D O S
A
S

P
E
D
O
S

>even reddit disagrees with him and downvoted the post
Also I remember that guy. He's in a lot of screencaps posted here. A fucking retard gaging on Ben's flaccid dick and begging for more.

That's like the third thing they copied from Weebverse.

Whoa they give you double the DE cost? Golden pirate master race

And the first two were?

>Taiwan fucks up and show a new card
>Neutral 4 5/4 Common
>"Battlecry: Adapt your Murlocs"

Does this fix Murloc?

Anyone notice how the mobile version of Hearthstone now says "Switch Account" instead of Log Out?

What is the deal with that?

Buy more packs, goyim.

Priest actually had a tolerable gimmick going with the Dragon tag, now we're back to retardation that stalls the game into an eventual loss, wasting the time of both players. The only way Priest will win games now is if his opponent decides they have something better to do than sit through a Priest building a board of 1/7 taunts and healing them nonstop.

>retards defending the non-existing daily login rewards
I just don't understand. I'm trying my best to twist my ways of thinking in order to at least try to understand those people a tiny bit, but I can't. I can't even imagine what the fuck is going on in the heads of these blockheads.

Not when Shaman got a Turn 5 Twisting Nether

tanked my arena win average to 6.3

don't think it will be enough brehs

Ready to post your name yet? Or are you still going to do the autistic screeching about how it will be impossible for you not to reach the top 100 because you'd need a 3 win average for the rest of your games and you'd show us your name afterwards.

rip wild arena.

>he hasn't preordered Un'Goro with all 3 of his accounts
heh

grats bro

rip wild arena and hello variety

Wasn't that a response to someone who said I'd average 4 wins overall after 30? I was well aware averaging like 4-5 wins over my last ~8 would have probably ended up just out of top 100.

Either way I don't like your rude 'tude.