/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires 「Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon」 to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive a significant bonus to bond points when completing missions in this singularity.
- 19 chapters in total, 8 free missions with one unlockable node.
- Story unlock 4* Archer Emiya Alter
Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited) Professor Moriarty
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
Servant details are unlocked with story progression. This gacha is separate from the story gacha.

>News
- cms.fate-go.jp/web/2017/kcd3p/ Two hour maintenance 01/03
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism
- 1/2 AP Main Story until 3/8.
- Master level cap increased to 140.
- Sound player added to MyRoom. Unlocking songs requires mats and sometimes other requirements.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

princemarxfucker.tumblr.com/post/157838127183/fategrand-order-emiya-alter-line-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=uBAu4CIjiO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

princemarxfucker.tumblr.com/post/157838127183/fategrand-order-emiya-alter-line-masterpost

Tamamo!

Is the Lobo dog becoming a brodog after the bondlevels?

Lobo is my cute guardian dog.

Kek, my dog does this.

I had a lucid dream last night where I met Serenity while exploring the scenery. She wouldn't stop clinging to my arm the entire time. I thought I was going to die.

キャット!

LIZ THREAD

DELETE LIZ SHE WAS A MISTAKE WHY DOES TYPE MOON HAVE SUCH A HARD ON FOR THIS CUNT

It's a sign.
Grail her.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

/fgog/- if you want a waifu mobage collector and well written females you better look elsewhere

I bet you can't wait for next Halloween.

It's shitty how the only way to make him autonomous is to give him an incredibly rare CE with Fragment of 2030.

Liz is fine, brain damaged liz posters are the issue.
Angry Liz user and his OC edits are a blessing though.

Is there a reason why they can't just implement the story unlocks in every single gacha except in certain circumstances?
>B-but Bedivere!
Rework his profile so his entries require Completion of Camelot AND Bond

>With EMIYA (Archer): To see myself unspoilt, what a disagreeable thing. Though if I were on the other side, I suppose I’d want to kill that repulsive thing even more.
Jesus Bob

This. They should just implement the Shinjuku servants system on Bedi. Name him Lucius like in the actual singularity.

Golden Karp works turn one, and gives him a free NP at level 10 to boot. Its up to you to keep generating starts from that point onward though.

something something DW bankrupt

Kudako is so cool

The anime should have been her and her yuri harem.

Fuck you typemoon.

CHOTTO MATTE

YUUSHA NANO NI MISEBAN TO KA, OKASHIKUNAI!?!

ATASHI, HATARAKISUGI JANAI!?

Self-hate is a constant EMIYA staple

Is there even a path for Shirou with no regrets at this point?

Gudako has a canon husbando

DEWA, JOKAH

KING

KUIN

JACKU DA

OST rip when?

Suicide.

He will never achieve anything good anyway, might as well kill himself.

UBW of course
>I have no regrets, this is the only path

medb thread

"become a cuck" - Mushroom man shilling HF

ded

>Is it my turn? Alright, I’ll go, Master. This is what I know- I help the weak, and disparage the strong….. Isn’t that normal? Isn’t it okay for a hero of justice? It’s strange, but, somehow I feel like crying.

FUCK MAN DON'T DO THIS

>yuri harem.
bad news for you, fag. dantes gives her rough dickings every night.

Sorry, Nasu likes hetero with strong girls.

Don't worry someday some fujo would snap and threaten Nasu at gun point to write a story in which being Emiya isn't suffering

I was actually thinking about doing that earlier. It only takes one grail to get form 70 to 80, right?

Fujos love suffering tho.

No. Only 60 to 70 takes one grail. 70 to 90 takes 1 grail for every five levels (so 4).

Two

I want to gently play hide and seek with my daughter but I'd never find her because she's an assassin

>I fall under the category of Anti-Hero. I’d thought that originally, but I was ensnared by a mysterious woman. As you can see, I’ve begun to rot.

???

>Holy Grail: Fu- Fufu- Fuhahahahaha!
I think this is all that needs to be said

But there's a point in which suffering it isn't enjoyable anymore and Nasu has clearly passed it.

based gudako

mean to quote

Half AP free quest when? I really need to farm Fuyuki for bones.

Whores.
Not even once.

Tamer of Edges.

>There is a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it, but let’s keep going and see what happens

>t. Nasu

Shit I did a ticket roll while taking a shit and thid guy appears. Already did a 10 roll for chinaman and the wolf but they never appeared. Ill take a 5* though

Nanji no michi wa, sudeni todaeta!

Is it really Kiara?

There's nothing left to do but to kill time.

Post servants you'd like to see in Fate.

Fucking hell. i feel sorry for him.

>niggemiya is actually very chill and nice as (You)r servant.

Fucking hell.

Nobu a CUTE.

Yes, no names are said but it's mentioned that he went after someone with Kiara's personality and giant cult.

bullshit, nobu is akiha clone not rin

>assassin Li Shuwen nowhere in sight
>chink the only true martial artist servant right now
Does Sanzou even count? and who else could they even add?

>not having faith in /ourboy/
He nigged for your sins

>Anti-Hero
I thought he said 反英霊 not 反英雄

yeah I was thinking the same.
Servant Killer or something?

Li is just as skilled in Lancer mode, more so than the new comer.

Fate, UBW and HF.

Combined

Why does e.alter reference himself breaking down soon repeatedly? He keeps saying he'll break down into nothing.

Bond 1: I fall under the category of Anti-Hero. I’d thought that originally, but I was ensnared by a mysterious woman. As you can see, I’ve begun to rot.
Bond 2: Although I’m in the Archer Class, I was originally a magus. I fought using my own mental world as a weapon. The point is, I sold my soul.
Bond 3: I have nothing anymore…… No, it is more correct to say I will soon have nothing. My former thoughts and ideals are dissolving. The only thing that will remain is the fact that I am good at killing.
Bond 4: ……Did you have something to talk about, Master? Sorry, I’ve been having dizzy spells recently…… Even only five minutes ago feels like a distant dream.
Bond 5: Is it my turn? Alright, I’ll go, Master. This is what I know- I help the weak, and disparage the strong….. Isn’t that normal? Isn’t it okay for a hero of justice? It’s strange, but, somehow I feel like crying.

Fug, I only have 4 grails left after getting alter to 90. I might hold off until we get more from events because I still want to level Quetz to 100 as well.

1000 hours in gimp.

I need to get Ruler Martha and for them to rerun Onigashima now, for Rider Kintoki. Brawlers, gather!

Did they reveal how his life story went? What are the hints we have so far.

I mean, it's known he sold his soul but this time maybe not to Alaya? That's why he's breaking down (due to projection use)?

Or he possibly could be breaking down due to UBW only being compatible with Swords(Heroes of Justice) and he's the exact opposite (though traces of it remain like in his bond lines so maybe it won't destroy him if he returns to being a superhero)

Someone explain to me how he became an Alter with no grail intervention. Alters are always tainted by mud or come from a wish.

Bob is unwell.

>MHXA

Joke character doesn't count.

>no recent lucid dreams for the past year
Maybe I'm not that desperate any more.

Where did everything go so right?

Mind of steel

Laziness. They didn't say they'll do this for old Servants, just the ones added from now on.

I had 7 last night, but they were all pretty short. Do you have any tips for prolonging them?

>Post HA Shirou for happy Emiya servant

When?

>the entire subspecies singularities is about her relationship with Moriarty
>yuri harem
?
She's forced to give a damn for them.

More Mesoamericans.

Fate Shirou is the only one we 100% know for sure who got a happy ending at the end of the journey. HF gave up that journey and UBW Shirou is unknown.

KIMI TO

ISSHO GA ICHIBAN

SUKI YOTTE MOTTO GYUTTO NE

He heroed and sworded so hard his soul collapsed killing the anti-christ.

No.

>mfw that CCC whore will be back

In this case "Alter" is being used as a shorthand to let you know he's not the same as the old EMIYA. He comes from a different timeline and acts differently, and while he's recognizably EMIYA he's too different to actually be him fully. Thus, Alter.

Should have just called him Emiya BLACKED desu

Traced and may the gacha bless you good user

>Alter=Alternative=one of two or more available possibilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBAu4CIjiO0

Thread theme music.

I want Tezcatlipoca for real, not just his Nahual.
Mictlantecuhtli would be cool too, for Hassan shenanigans.

I don't know, I haven't really put on practice any of the tips and stuff that /x/ or other boards recommend. Then again, when I know I'm lucid dreaming there's this pressure in my chest that most of the time makes me wake up to mitigate my discomfort, so I never really have sex or get past making out with my favourite Servant. Oh, but when it's about not being able to beat the shit out of a delinquent trying to mug me, I'm never able to punch him properly, lel.

>killing the anti-christ.
It's never even stated he killed them. He probably killed himself after she soulfucked him because that's what happened to ANYONE who crossed paths with her.

>Expect Emiya Alter to be interesting
>He's just a nigger edgelord