OMG YOU DRIVE DRUNK? YOU ARE A MONSTER! DON'T YOU REALIZE YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR...

>OMG YOU DRIVE DRUNK? YOU ARE A MONSTER! DON'T YOU REALIZE YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR? LIKE A LITTLE CHILD OR A PREGNANT WOMAN? I AM CALLING THE COPS RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME YOUR KEYS BECAUSE AFTER ONE BEER YOU ARE NOT FIT TO DRIVE AND I EXPECT YOU TO PAY $70 FOR A CAB.

>Woah duuuude you're like... such a better driver while high, maaaan. Haha this is so chill - WOAH bro haha you almost hit that old lady. High five! Let's go do burnouts and drive 120 in residential streets!

Why the double standards?

ITT: things that never happened

>Why the double standards

Impaired is impaired

plz dont drive fucked up, it doesnt turn out well.

If you were a "good driver" to begin with, you'd be sponsored, but you're not, and never will be, dont fool yourself

>things that don't happen

420 blazing it makes me drive slower and more responsibly, I've only driven drunk in a simulator and it was damn near impossible to give a single fuck about the direction the car was heading. Never irl, alcohol is a fool's drug anyway.

Oh I've got a sponsor.

one can be a skilled, responsible driver and never receive an ounce of recognition.
also not difficult to drive well, just requires some common sense and spatial awareness.

Autodesk?

I agree with this when I smoke I drive much slower and safer because I'm paranoid there's always a cop behind me, but on the other hand I've driven drunk and I didn't do too bad I drove normally and was even able to park perfectly straight when I got home. Guess I'm good to go.

No Castrol.

Weird. The couple times I drove high, I found it very difficult. Way harder than driving after say 6-8 beers. It felt like I was shifting in slow motion or something.

>implying anyone would approve driving while high

there are no double standards, stoners are as terrible drivers as drunks and everyone knows that

>smoking in the car
>absolutely degenerate

I actually hold this "double-standard."

I drive high on opium/amphetamine combos more often than not.

Driving my car is my favorite place to smoke weed.

I don't drive if I've had more than two drinks, period. Alcohol fucks you up. Also drug tolerance. I drive like a mad cunt, am high every day, yet have never been in an accident in my 14 driving years.

I drive drunk all the time. It's really not that big of a deal. Go slow, pay attention, and don't be an idiot.

If you regularly smoke weed you barely even get impaired physically unless you're like pounding down some fat dabs

>implying all good drivers get a sponsor
kek, so what, there only 1 "good driver" per 10 million people on Earth? are you saying that my dad should have a sponsor for being a safe and experienced driver? are you implying that any soccer mom could have a sponsor just for not getting g into crashes?

>Let's go do burnouts and drive 120 in residential streets!

This doesn't happen. I know when i drove high I would be hyper aware of what I was doing because I was worried I'd fuck up. That's the main reason I stopped.

Please kill yourself soon.

Weed hits people differently, also amount consumed and what type of weed changes things too.

To me, the main reason weed is better than alcohol with driving in mind is no matter how much weed you have smoked you will be sober in 3 hours. So just wait a bit and drive then. If you have been drinking a large amount you won't be sober for 6-12 hours and even then you may be so hungover it's impossible to drive.

>no matter how much weed you have smoked you will be sober in 3 hours

God I wish. More like 30 minutes.

I'm working on it, it's pretty hard to OD when you have a 400+mg morphine / day tolerance tho.

I was implying the worst case. If you take a gram of shatter you are going to be high for at least a couple of hours no matter who you are.

But trust me I feel you

>shatter
You must live in a more reasonable state than I do.

Honestly, I live in the most-illegal-for-weed US state. Sale of even half a gram of regs carries a 2-year minimum mandatory sentence and is a felony. If I want weed I have to front a homeless black guy to go to an actual trap house (no whites allowed) and pick up brick weed in bags made of cut-up shopping bags ($10/g for literal brick). Hence the somehow-legal opiate and amphetamine addictions.

Hey, I've got a [spoiler]patron[/spoiler] too

Where are you? Sounds like GA.
I'm in the southeast, so drug laws are crazy strict here. If you are pretty much anywhere in the southeast I can help yout out.

When I was doing driving lessons I was high for like 80% of them and I drove pretty well, I had around 8 lessons and passed my test first time.. I don't drive high now because I don't smoke anymore but it's definitely not as bad as drunk driving because I curbed my friends car while driving drunk doing a fast corner. Both are irresponsible though and I regret being an idiot who could have hurt others back when I was 17-18.

If he is in Georgia he is just retarded. I do too, and I have numerous connects for loud ass weed (for an illegal state) and shatter.

>drunk driving is okay because people drive high
Both are stupid but drunk driving is infinitely worse, but sure bro, you're totally an exception who can drive drunk safely.
Kill yourself

I love driving high, I feel more in tune with the car
If I'm commuting I play it safe and watch my speed, but if I'm going on a back roads hoon, I feel more connected to the car and love going for a drive
You faggots need to stop being such pussies

>lol let's operate high speed machinery in an unpredictable environment....mentally impaired! I got away with it before so nothing will ever go wrong if I keep it up!

ITT: Darwin award candidates

East Alabama.

I don't know anyone near my age in 500 miles.

>comparing alcohol to based, good Ole Green

May a semi hauling a loaded trailer careen into your car at highway speed

>420 blazing it makes me drive slower and more responsibly
I hear this excuse from drunks, too. You're still impaired.

Preferrably wrapped around a tree or in some accident where he's the only fatality.

>driving my car is my favorite place to smoke
>driving is my favorite placd
>driving
>place
Put down the fucking bong, pick up a 12 gauge, kill you are self.

Shut up you fucking square

he's not wrong, retard

The mad is strong. Not all drugs are like alcohol or what movies make you think LSD is like. Driving while sleepy, angry, stressed, or even while talking to other ppl in the car is more dangerous than what I do.

I've been riding high for 18 fucking years and never got in an accident or caused anyone else to, fuck off kid

I'll be happy to know you wont be in the gene pool for long famalam.
Nothing personel kid, just for the better of humanity.

I don't usually get too high when I'm driving but it definitely does not affect driving. Especially in heavy marijuana users. I know so many people that smoke almost all day and they drive normally just like everyone else. Not slow or fast, No slow reactions, ect.

I don't do it in my car often though, Just because I worry about other people hitting my car (gooks, woman, teenage drivers). Maybe twice a week in bumper to bumper traffic on my way home from work

Jokes on you, I've already added to the gene pool

congrats ,lucky retard

Back at you, organ donor.

Bad Karma is coming to your whole bloodline for reproducing your garbage.
Ya dun goofed it bud.

Here, have this pic of Hunter S. Thompson, Johnny Depp, John Cusack, and a sex doll in a miata.

>being this mad about smoking pot
LMAO @ UR LIFE

>pothead can't spell
Not impresed

>being this new
r/cars is that way ------>

>pothead gets btfo because she can't spell
>n-no you're just a n-newfag

It's a meme you dip, and yes you are that fucking new
Go back to Re-ddit where you belong

This.

Go back to hell where all pot smokers belong

>gay furry
Opinion discarded

Fuck off Sessions, you're a fucking croney

>Calling someone a gay furry on the interblag.

You've really hit the pinnacle of human conversation here. Why don't you tell me about how you slay pussy all day with your straight-edge 2-foot cock?

go get run over by your fellow drunk/high coworker please

Bro you so maf. I can't feed enough off of your jelly, give me more!

Pic vaguely related - housewives on meth.

Not that stupid fag your arguing with, but how did you get hooked on morphine?

his ass probably got pounded too much

>Lived in Flint, MI 'til 2010.
>Smoked an ounce of regs every 5-8 days.
>Moved to Alabama.
>No weed.
>One day notice vicodins in cabinet from ankle sprain in 2006. Swallow 3.

I was ordering poppy pods off of the internet within a month. I've even grown them a couple times.

If you stopped doing it, would you die?

How did you grow poppy pods in your house? They need a ton of light to make a pod above dime size

I've stopped many many times. Horrific withdrawals. One time I came home from uni on summer break and didn't want to use in front of my family, they found me puking and shitting liquid in the bathroom, they took me to the ER, my EKG was fucked. I've also puked so much that I had to breathe one time and breathed in some puke... But it's usually much more manageable. Shit, I went through withdrawals last week (I haven't used in 2 weeks - job interviews and drug tests) but the mental cravings after the physical withdrawal is the worst part - I'll be back on the train in no time.

4x 65W (250W equiv.) CFL bulbs placed strategically. Same way I used to grow lowryder weed plants.

What are poppy pods? Some drug I assume.

An how big of a pod do you get from that

It's the source of codeine/morphine which then gets processed into other drugs like heroin and oxycotin

The seed-bearing pod of the opium poppy. Opium flows in the walls around the pod. This is where 99% of all painkillers come from. Opium is mostly morphine and a little codeine with some other alkaloids like thebaine. These three ingredients are essential to all narcotics production from codeine to oxycodone to heroin.

About a baseball-size at best. Grown outdoors they get larger though.

Daym I think I have something wrong with me, when I smoke I am high for 5 hours, and if I do it late at night I feel really off for most of the next day

Damn really?

What type of seeds do you use? Any special ones that are higher in morphine and codeine but less thebaine?

I tried PST back in 2009 when you could buy pods on Ebay and the thebaine ruined the entire experience for me so I never it again

Hmm interesting, thanks for informing me

The first 100 times or so I smoked it was like that too. You eventually get to a point where you have 10-20 smoke sessions in a day and your body learns to just kill the high really quickly.

I just used seeds from the batch of pods with the biggest heads I ever got. I exclusively do PST now, about 2 years ago 3 brands came out that were 4-5x stronger than ever before and are cheap as fuck. I'm not going to mention them or where to get them here, also the most popular brand started getting shitty a few months back. The occasional high-thebaine batch sucks though - I know that feel. I also use a lot of liver enzyme tricks to minimize metabolism and make morphine last much longer.

What's all this sponsor shit people are on about?

I will be driving through auburn and montgomery on I-85 on the weekend April 22nd. I would be happy to help you out panda. Give me some way of contact and I will hit you up. I might even get the fun car out for the trip.

And I'm 30 with a decent job so no funny business to worry about.

Lowryder, damn you were desperate.

Some memer derailed the whole thread by saying you're only a good driver if you have a sponsor

>I was ordering poppy pods off of the internet within a month. I've even grown them a couple times.

What so you're using the morphine from poppies to get high? How old are you 15? Either that or you have the weakest fucking tolerance cunt

Unless you own a 50 square acre field and grow them then you're a faggot teenage edgy lightweight that took and vicodin (wow how scary a FUCKING vicodin!!! OMG) and is now addicted to fucking weak ass opium tea Jesus

Why don't you man up and go out at 3am find some mexicans and tell them that you're a massive fag, and you're le edgy drug addict tough guy and you actually want to get high (as opposed to slurping on your poppy tea and taking half an adderall). theyll hook up with some real heroin rather than the gay ass fucking cunt syrup poppy shit

Anyways i don't know where im going here, regardless kill yourself

Lol how does that work? I've smoked BTH several times infrequently and never felt compelled to keep doing it.

Poppy tea is the bee's knees for actual aches and pains though.

The only post that matters. At this point smoking bud/dabs is like putting on shades for me. Makes me feel nice but im not a fookin spastic lik jhonny no lungs

Southeast here and i literally just drive to colorado for dabs every few months.

> DON'T YOU REALIZE YOU COULD KILL SOMEONE WITH YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR? LIKE A LITTLE CHILD OR A PREGNANT WOMAN?
I don't give a shit about Ms. Taekwando in her SUV or her rotten crotch-fruit, it's ME that you could kill. Now get the fuck off the road, degenerate.

get a job, porchmonkey

I could get you ounces of wax in atlanta.

>drive to colorado for dabs every few months.

Wow, I'd buy off the internet before going through that trouble.

I live right between Montgomery and Auburn. Pic related.

Lowryder is surprisingly good.

>What so you're using the morphine from poppies to get high? How old are you 15? Either that or you have the weakest fucking tolerance cunt

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Some people like it, some don't. I happen to really enjoy it.

>my need to be high exceeds your need to be safe
>operating large, heavy, fast moving machinery in close proximity to other people
>when things go wrong, reaction times are literally a life or death matter for both the people ITT and those near them at the critical moment

But nah, fuck all that shit, lol420blazeitfgt. Because being high behind the wheel is, like, sooooo cooool man.

Yet when people drive to work at 5:30 am hungover and pissy no one bats an eye.

>standard moral equivalency argument #12

That shit sucks too, asshole.

Both are idiotic and should result in the loss of your licence

I would take a stoned driver over a drunk driver any day.

>You have no idea what you're talking about.

heroin addict 6yrs alcoholic 10yrs

Actually I do kid

>being proud of being human trash
literally why

Okay, but have you legitimately tried what I do? A lot of H addicts get fucking blasted off this shit. You have to know exactly what to buy though. It's legal, too (I've had the cops called on me twice and they come and admit that it's perfectly legal), there's a line in scheduling law federally and in my state exempting it.

Sure, there's no rush (it takes 60-90 min to kick in) but goddamn you nod for 15-20 hours straight if you use enzyme inhibition. I have plenty of scars from passing out trying to piss (takes forever) and falling into the counter and shit.

>mfw when I know where you live.
>mfw when I say you were driving erraticly and ran a red light, they will test your blood if you refuse FST.
>Good luck assfuck.

where do you get your pods OP?

>implying that would work.

I used to get them from a place called ZeroPayload, at Etsy before that, and a few places I don't remember pre-2012. I get seeds direct from manufacturers' websites now. It got to a point that I couldn't drink enough juice with pod powder in it to get high without puking, but seeds are the shit right now.

where would you recommend to get seeds from, i've had mixed results, some good batches , some weak as ffuck

Um. There's only one place right now that has consistently 7/10 - 10/10 batches and only one of their varieties works. It appears that everyone is out of stock of them at the moment, too, which scares me, as the 2nd best brand just switched to absolute bunk shit. Look at the image and you'll figure it out.