>no weight in the bed
>no-season tires in the snow

>paying $400 for a set of winter rubber jews
>not driving in FWD with the all-season jew year round

>2wd babby cuck truck

What did you expect?

>t. guy who's never used winter tires

when do you really need snow tires anyways

if it's literally ice on the road then even snow tires won't do shit. If it's just snow you just have to accelerate slowly.

not going to pay $1000 when our christmases are green half the time anyways

>t. guy who can't afford beater "slow-car-fast.gif" 3k civic

i drove a RWD cargo van this winter (it had snow tires) and holy shit was that thing terrible.

Did you actually have any weight in the back?

Jesus christ, winter tyres are literally designed for ice. Summer grade rubber goes rock hard in the cold, how do non of you understand tyre compounds?

Yeah your mom ;^)

>3k civic
>with snow tires
Hahahaha

I dont think your axles are rated that high nigga.

All tires are rubber dumbass

wtf are "tyres"? is this a european thing?

This might be one of the dumbest things ever posted on this board.

Please place your mouth on your tailpipe while your engine is running immediately.

can confirm trying to drive on Pirelli Pzeros in 20 degree weather. 0 traction. None.

My ranger does awesome in the snow. Shoulda gotten 4x4 famalam.

>Not having both constant AWD and 4WD Lock

>Living somewhere where it snows

AWD is for pussies

Not when you're speeding down a free way in shitty conditions. Shit is so cash.

Driving in the cold and wet with winters on is a night/day difference. It's about temperature, nothing else, winter tires drive like shit as soon as it gets too warm. If they didn't work, they wouldn't be a legality in germany and scandinavia.

It's the correct spelling of 'tires'.

>implying your shitty haldex system is even sending power to the rear on the highway

I dont give a shit nigga, the s-awc gets me out of a jam everytime. I dont need 50/50 torque all the time, but when I do I get it.

>Not snow tires
>No snow chains for the rear.
First time in the snow I see.

>living in a snow state

I actually know someone who drove their winter tires through the entire year. Those babies barely lasted a year.

I also don't need 50/50 torque all the time. That's why I flip the 4x4 selector switch into 2wd.

But you can't speed safely around corners with 4x4 activate nigga, I can.

gone through a foot of snow with just studless snow tyres on.
chains are a meme for tryhard american faggots

>neo Veeky Forums
>rwd is a meme
>manual is a meme
why are you even on this board

You're a meme

>winter tires drive like shit as soon as it gets too warm
Bullshit. I bought winter tires last winter (2015-16 winter) and have had them on since. They worked great all year round. Beat the shit out of the all seasons I had on before.

Holy fucking shit you are a retard.

>tyre
Europoor detected

But can you drive up a fire road in 2 feet of snow?

In typical fashion, tire was the global spelling standard in the 1700's, Tyre was outdated ye olde english.
It has a revival for the y spelling in the 19th century, the US didn't care what the rest of the English speaking world did.
Americans in general speak English a lot more like the English did in the mid to late 20th century than the English do today.

>something is good and worth it because a few shitty Muslim countries say its illegal not to use them

Snows are a fucking meme.

Who /allseasontires/ here?

>le juce did it XD
I am I fitting in yet?

>If it's just snow you just have to accelerate slowly.
What world do you live in where you accelerate slowly the entire way to your destination and never have to worry about stopping or turning, or other drivers fucking up on the same snow?

Neo N/o/zi

Depends on where you live on how cold it gets, if it only dips to 0 you'll probably be fine with all seasons, here where I live though it gets and stays -40C for months on end so winter tires are pretty good at keeping you grounded

I would post a pic of my 2wd Ranger stuck in snow, but I have Blizzaks, so I don't get get stuck. I just pull soccer moms in AWD SUVs out of ditches and get paid in BJs.

>falling for the all-season tire meme
>playing into the hands of the tow truck driver by not replacing them when they are bald.

FTFY OP

Say that to my face and not online see what happens