Will the production model BTFO the Escalade?

Will the production model BTFO the Escalade?

Will OP ever get a girlfriend?

They are both Ugly SUVs imo. Why Ford changed Lincoln's styling cues and grill is beyond me. Seriously, (who) the fuck is running this company? is it possible to just replace them? maybe kennedy style assassination?

FPBP

For me, girls get wet when I grind the gears. I like to pick up a hot slut and seat her in my car. I say to her "let me give you a lift, babe" and she says okay so I accelerate and shift without using the clutch. The car emits a deafening screeching noise.

>what was that, user?

"I just THREW IT IN GEAR, that's all, babe."

I have fucked an immeasurable quantity of bitches in this manner.

>Who is running them

POO

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

>concept
>will the production model?

The answer is always no. That concept looks good but the production one will have a bunch of changes to meet government regulations that will kills the lines and shape of the car. Like there's no way those wheels are coming on the production version.

Those wheels made it onto the production continental black labels

dammit you beat me to it

Those wheels are not the same. The ones on the Nav dip in and have a wild offset you smeg head. I don't give a fuck to count but it appears to me at least from glancing views like the Nav wheels have more spokes also.

Yeah I see it now

Wait... are these concept wheels also?

No, the concept wheels are basically a flat plane and then a hole for the offset

Yea, concept Continental

well, it's the same basic design but smaller
those concept wheels are 22-23"
the ones on the continental are 20"

the inset hub also didn't make it

still admirable that a design cue like that made it that far

looks fucking objectively terrible and lincoln has no nigger cred anymore so no

it's actually flipped back over to rich old white person now

I'll bet in about 3-4 years you will see 60-70 yr old white grandmothers driving around in lincolns more and more

then give it another 5-10 years for the poorer class to latch back on to try to emulate the rich again

the production model will lose any style and charm the concept had, just like the continental

The Expedition will do a good job doing that alone. Why do we need the Lincoln? It might just end up being a pointless rebadge with nothing exclusive to it.

Chances are it may have everything a fully loaded Expedition already has.

IN

Never. 6.2 LS > memeboost

>buying sex with money for new transmission
Wouldn't it be easier to just get hookers?

No.

Will it have doors?

I kinda like it's styling. It embraces not being an off road vehicle.

It will have normal doors

>I kinda like it's styling.
>It embraces not being an off road vehicle.
it wants to be a range rover or a jaguar so fucking bad

This
Ford/lincoln are literal china-tier garbage and just rip-off any and all designs they can
>jag, bentley, land rover, aston, hyundai (lel)
All have been copied by ford

LOO