Chicag/o/ Official

ACTUAL MEET PLANNED!

Previous thread: Official Discord:
>discord.gg/013eqIytYCivV3rVE

Roster:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SRJy8WaIZH6CcHBdf5gXXMCX8VTIbrd2HrS1anN_h6g/edit?usp=sharing

ZELLO Smartphone 2-way Radio. Sending discord messages is considered texting and driving, which is dangerous and illegal.
>zello.me/k/ewmEB

**Actual Meet Information**

For those that want to do a long cruise can start all the way at Fox Valley Mall, we'll start at 11 (meaning 12 if history repeats itselfy

Short cruise starts in the nearby town of Ottawa. The long cruise people will run through here and meet with the short cruise people, who will all take the dankest parts of rt.71 to Starved Rock.

Those that don't give a shit about the cruise can just go straight to Starved Rock and start doing laps or whatever.

When everybody meets up, we'll make food and wait for the cops to fuck off if that happens, then start doing laps again. Which reminds me, people have to chip in to bring food and stuff. I can bring soda.

What day is this happening: strawpoll.me/12678834

Google Maps Route (pic related, A is long cruise start, B is short cruise start): google.com/maps/dir/41.7587684,-88.2081354/41.3213821,-88.9955541/@41.5252726,-88.5781734,61570m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m19!4m18!1m15!3m4!1m2!1d-88.2068882!2d41.7589991!3s0x880ef832d67ed811:0xbe886688ece209d2!3m4!1m2!1d-88.8444212!2d41.3448012!3s0x8809546d679276e5:0x8ab3cdeda65a378b!3m4!1m2!1d-88.8402729!2d41.340389!3s0x8809546eaf676f81:0xc95ca5152384b562!1m0!3e0

Do we have a fucking date decided on yet? I voted for an unpopular one.

So far, the 23rd is looking promising, probably should have said that that's tentative unless there's a massive swing towards another date.

Why are your threads the worst

Because people like you come in and shit on it.

He actually thinks this

Part of me wants to stop in for the meet since I'll be in the area heading home from 24 hours of lemons in southeastern Michigan.

But I have at least 7 or so hours of driving to make it home that day so who knows.

southwestern*

NOBODY EVEN AGREED TO THIS YOU AUTISTIC FUCK, QUIT MAKING UP PLANS

Nobody else made anything, you all just bitched. Until someone actually comes up with a plan besides "LELELE KIL URSLF TBHFAM" this is the plan.

Bump

You guys just go drive in a straight line?
I feel kinda bad for you...

Nobody agreed to this plan,its just Desu self inserting into the meet

Nobody posted anything to agree to.

well what is the best road in the Chicago area to drive fast on?
I live in socal so i have 4 unique mountain roads just 15 mins from my house

Everyone agreed to just meet at starved rock

And I didn't go against that, I just gave a time and a day. Some people were interested in a cruise so I made one of those to run parallel to it. If you don't want to cruise they ayy lmao you don't have to, just show up.

Not one person was interested in a cruise.

ayy lmao you don't have to act like you're somehow important

>this nigga acting like he wasn't here when we agreed on wingu

Wings aren't for the meet, breadsticc for meet

b r e d s t i c c

B R E D S T I C C
R
E
D
S
T
I
C
C

Why don't we just meet at Strat's in our fake Evos like normies?

The route in the OP starts on the southwest outskirts of Chicagoland and heads even further out to bumfuckistan.

I consistently hit 100 in broad daylight on I88.

I thought wings was a random thing on Wednesday that we just sorta decided on.

Because people want good roads not dumb shit

but I have a real evo user

Because the entrance road to starved rock is the best road within 100 miles of Chicago. I don't really care about the cruise but rt 71 is worth the drive.

bump

>just moved here from MN
>go to meet at brauerhouse last night because no friends.
>Gops shut it down within five minutes.
>followed a few people that went to
>strats?
>long line, decide to go home
>follow car in front me making a u turn at the next stop light
>immediately get pulled over
>"fart can too loud"
>"no 180 turns there"
>no ticket
>go home and watch golf

Ever since they launched investigations into the "police brutality" and made them sign a million papers to arrest one nigger, the cops have had nothing better to do than harass car enthusiasts cause they can't do anything about the actual crime.

I'm going to enjoy Chicago as much as I can, but it's going downhill much more than usual.

>watching golf
Deserved it.

golf is pretty comfy, m8.

get some clubs, we'll go some time.

You guys never answered my question. What is the closest thing to a mountain pass you guys have to drive on???

There's Sheridan road, which is good when there's no traffic and construction (never) rt 71 by starved rock about an hour out of the city, and some forest preserve in the southwest burbs. That's about it for close, if you want really good roads you have to go about two hours into Wisconsin around cave of the mounds and there's hundreds of miles of twisties around there.

Bump

guy who sucks at golf detected

Chicagoland has no good roads. Why are we bothering driving out an hour to bumblefuck for some "roads"?

Lets just meet at the harbor, and cruise LSD on sunday night. I dont need fancy roads.

Last meet I was at not a single manual car showed up. just cunts with their parents suv, and cheap bastards on chinese tires.

you want a meet with proper cars? we can meet up at the next JDM chicago meet like FNL, or the season opener which is sometimes in May

no one here owns a car worthy of nice roads anyway, an LSD cruise, and dusk at the harbor sounds like a good time since all we do is shitpost in rl.

sheridan road is a nice drive on sunday night, very little traffic, and no cops. since no one here actually owns a fast car, we wont be spotted, or bothered.

the abandoned silos on damen are great for photo ops

there are plenty of nice open parks on the southside as well we can meet, and cruise.

museum campus doesnt charge for parking (i think) after hours, good views, lower wacker not far away.

How about you fuck off and plan your own meet? We agreed on starved rock, just because you think your car's so shit it's not fun on a nice road doesn't mean everyone else feels the same.

>look at thread once
>salt as far as the eye can see

Hey look it's the same shit poster from last year

>sheridan road is a nice drive on sunday night, very little traffic, and no cops
>no cops

I'll bring the brownies

C u m b r o w n i e s

Fucking /pol/ has an ongoing series of threads dedicated to listening to CPD dispatch radio.

Nobody gives a fuck desu

There are no cops. I take a drive there once a month or so, and never, ever been pulled over, and maybe see a cop there like twice a year.

Yes. Hi.

Enjoy your autistic farm meets.

kek, someones been to /k/

Literally everyone knows about that

Had way more fun hooning the cornfields of geneva and dekalb than the meet where we did cruise downtown and spent the majority of time getting seperated from each other in weekend traffic

Agreed. Chicago may be lit af to hang out in, but most of it is traffic lights and cops and is terrible for cruising. Farm roads are best because piggies most likely don't give a shit, they linger in towns and commonly traveled highways.

What's terrible place

>Go to /AK general/
>Surely these anons will be able to tell me if Arsenal is worth it or if I should get a cheaper Bulgarian Ak74
>Entire thread is anime girls
>Leave

What a*

I'd be interested in coming up from St.Louis if you guys get your shit together. The 28th works for me. Destination does not matter to me

We have a plan, everybody just wants to shit over everything. I'd suggest starting from the nearby town for the dankest parts of RT. 71, especially as we might head back that way anyway since it's a good road.

>hooning cornfields of dekalb
Lol I do this occasionally on the grid of gravel roads between the fields. Is that what you guys do, or are there some other good roads/areas I don't know about?

I don't do the gravel roads in the monte, but I would in the shitbox focus.

>I don't do gravel roads in my rusty shitbox but I'll do them in my other shitbox

Monte's suspension is way too stiff, it just shakes like mad.

I'd hate to see what you thought of a car that actually has a stiff suspension

I'd hate to see what you thought of my stale dicc in ur boipucci

I'd hate to see you

Bump

Bump

More bumps

>to page 8 within
....jesus fuck why am I still up. Fuckin real nigga hours fast approaching and I didn't even notice.

b u m p e r i n o

That meet was very FRESH

Memes

Bump I will personally be going with my hellcat

BREDSTICC ON HOOD

ALSO WINGU SOON

W I N G S
I
N
G
S

Bumparoooos