mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/news/2017/03/1743-post-updated-latest-news-regarding-upcoming-skill-tree-pts
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=99620841c8ce8f69e1909a3c1309ab885ec1207f
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=e5f4a2d1d092708d48e2a4b08c754b339a3dbcd9
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=52f618067616baddf3a99b3f7c12e1f7d3a79d2f
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=5cecc541d103ef9de71d336736430906a9d12ffc
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=145&l=643f79f0cd621ff687b217297bc1addd45c47bc8
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=259&l=24a88eeebbfa64e107167fcfcbb5a941e369cb76
kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/jovian-wars-resin-spaceship-miniatures
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=311&l=4a540549a4adb073013f3c53a24396387f4e0672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Problem 5: Support By Fire

Mission: establish a support by fire position in the vicinity of giants pass in the High Wall mountains in order to suppress the defenses opposing the attack of the 2nd Sword of Light.

Equipment: the following mechs are available for deployment from task force reserves:

Archer ARC-1W

Trebuchet

Zeus

Dragon DRG-1N

Dragon DRG-1C

Dragon DRG-1G

Jagermech

Rifleman

Hunchback

Panther

Jenner

Shadow Hawk

Dervish

Banshee

Victor

Ubernmech

Awesome

A single leopard class dropship has been allocated to transport the lance to the far side of the mountains.

All remaining mechs will remain in task force reserve.

2 re supply vehicles will be loaded with munitions and transported in the ASF bays. The Leopard will depart after deployment.

The LZ is approximately 60 KM from the base of the mountain, and the road to the peak of the pass is narrow and winding, and approximately 20 KM. Once over the pass, the road remains steep, winding, and with no cover to to enemies position or any aircraft. The road enters the plains in front of the Davion lines.At the peak, the high cliffs provide excellent cover from air attack.

At the top of the far side road is a rest, and staging area approximately 200m wide by 150m deep. The rim is lined with boulders up to 5m high

The DCMS operations have been severely hampered as a result of the escape of several prisoners who managed to steal 4 mechs, destroyed the task force HQ, killing general Oda and his staff, killing 40 of the best mechtechs in the force, killing 11 mechwarriors outside their mechs and destroyed the forces primary ammunition supply center.

The death of general Oda has pushed his second Sword of light into a battle frenzy. Many warriors have wasted their lives and mechs by refusing to withdraw for repairs or reload. The Sword of Light is now below 45% of its authorized strength.

The loss of 40 mechtechs has delayed repairs to heavily damaged mechs by 400% currently there are 26 mechs sidelined due to heavy but repairable damage.

The destruction of the ammunition supply center resulted in 47% of the task forces ammunition reserves being destroyed. As a measure to stretch the remaining stores, all munitions requests are being shorted by 20%

Enemies disposition:

Contact with the remnants of the mech battalion on planet has been lost. Intelligence believes that they are being held as a final reserve.

Several battalions of tanks and mechanized infantry are holding the forward defenses of a line stretching from the Seamount mountain range to the High Wall mountains. The presence of the task force primary objective ( the military vehicle production complex) is allowing the repair and refit of damaged units. On site ammunition production facilities is also ensuring few if any ammunition shortages.

Davion artillery units have range to fire along the entire front, disrupting efforts to break sections of the line with long range missile fire. The assembly area at the top of the pass is screened from artillery fire be a spur of the mountain.

Your mission is to disrupt the Davion line with long range fire from the pass while elements of the 2nd SoL assault under your cover.

If the SoL breaks through, the task force reserve will move in to exploit the breach.

If Davion command reinforces the flank, a probing attack will be launched at the opposite flank. If a breach can be made there, the 5th Galdon Regulars will attack there.

If both flanks are reinforced, the Regulars will assault the center of the line to force a breach. In that event, all effort attack will be made by all available forces.

This is the last attack that the DCMS can muster. If it fails, the task force must return in shame for not having completed the Warloards objective. Enemy reinforcements are expected within the week and our supply levels are critical.

Questions

1 what lance do you take

2 where do you draw the line and go home?

3 do you have a better plan for the DCMS? Or Davion?

Am I on Veeky Forums?

I HATE KANUS

>tfw too intelligent for MWO

They should just cut their losses and retreat.

If you can't keep your prisoners locked up or even bother to put passwords on your mechs then you don't deserve to win.

Final hours. Do I buy the Javelin or a resistance hero like the asshopper or BLACKED knight?

What do you want

I already have 3 weed jumpers and 3 african chevaliers but having a cbill bonus one wouldn't be bad. I don't have any javelins, obviously.

The BK Hero is one of the most underwhelming heroes of the release. Dudeweedlmao is unique in a decent way but the ballistic hardpoint placement is prolly not gonna be that great.

Javelins will be alright.

May as well be. Kong's oldest members are from there.

Who?

Lao

mwomercs.com/news/2017/03/1743-post-updated-latest-news-regarding-upcoming-skill-tree-pts

Thoughts?

Its funny because these threads have been the EXACT same posts over and over again for 5 years now.

I can go through 4chans archives looking for MWO threads and I can pick any one out from the last 5 years, and they will all be exactly the same. I wouldnt even be bale to tell what year the thread was from.

ded

But this thread doesn't have any Lurmesomes nor dudebot.

paging horko

paging horko to the thread

lawl whu?

You're doing it wrong my familiar, infact you could say you've dumped haruko repellent into the thread. Our only hope now is if we start unironically talking about her like some kind of needy loser. But then that just makes her show up all pissed off and not wanting to socialize.

>wanting to asking a question from a specific individual in a thread repels said person from thread
???

>all pissed off and not wanting to socialize
how is that any different?

How many konglords are left?

You mean 3.0 KDR Klords or elder kongers in general? As far as elders go there's still Vass, Dashing, and Harabec. Huge has come back, Connor too, and a few other oldfags drop by from time to time. Though as far as true elderkongfags go there's only one name that still plays MWO that's in this image, and unfortunately he's a shitter.

Why would you buy a Resistance hero now when there is no reason to buy one now? Wait until they are released then buy one.

Plenty of original kongs still play the fuck you talking about?

Who is this Haruko, some sort of shitposter? Should know about them? Are they a faggot?

some neckbeard pretending to be a girl and people in this general falling on their knees for "her"

Hel0
What have I missed since the supernova being released?
Also was it shit?

Standard fare then. Carry on.

nothing?
it's good

have yall niggers upgraded to Discord yet?

lao who?

someone post the kong discord link i need a new place to meme in

Kong discord is for redditors who play games like ARK.

do people not play robutts on discord?

Turmeric, Marik Green & Thulian
What colour swap should I do to give other people seizures in game

no the people on discord got so butthurt over people still playing robots that they moved to a different voip client

It's fucking nothing, what the thoughts could even be?

I actually thinking to use stcikers on my car to make paint sceme look alike Ghos Bear pattern.

Seems fair. Why would anyone want to hang out with a bunch of newfag shitters?

The thumbnail makes it look like it is in genuine desert / arid mountain camo. You did good.

>hide hide hide hide hide 100% assault too scared :(((
jesus fucking christ why do I have to carry every single game

this is a misconception as to how discord interacts with an image board general. a very understandable one. what it actually tends to do in reality is create a platform from which people garden the thread.

kys barney

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=99620841c8ce8f69e1909a3c1309ab885ec1207f

I will be your assault tonight. Say something nice about me!

that build is shit and you should feel shit

Of course it's shit, it's stock.

I wasn't joking by the way. Playing shitty stock builds is fun because you forget about losing and concentrate on playing the game on hard difficulty.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=e5f4a2d1d092708d48e2a4b08c754b339a3dbcd9

kys

No this is stock

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=52f618067616baddf3a99b3f7c12e1f7d3a79d2f

Yes, just straight up worse.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=315&l=5cecc541d103ef9de71d336736430906a9d12ffc

a perverse lust

screw that XLFE 5xLPL crap, load out you MANshee with a standard and brawl

\\mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=145&l=643f79f0cd621ff687b217297bc1addd45c47bc8

Don't listen to meta shitters, make builds that are fun instead.

lolZ

It is based on standart build, why it's not META?

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=259&l=24a88eeebbfa64e107167fcfcbb5a941e369cb76

At least for CW it should be usable, no?

Feels pretty good if you ask me.

I need mechbays, should I sell the Superdoa 3 or A?

I sold both of them.

>making people invest more in mandatory trees so now people will just use need even more mandatory skillpoints
>tieing mobility into tonnage instead of engine rating so everything can have the same mobility in the same tonnage class and they'll remove mobility quirks
>except then they'll change all mechs base mobilities on an individual basis fucking anyway
>clan imba lol
URF DURF
OOGA BOOGA

>vladivostok
>darova))
>privet
what are my teammates talking about?

Rate your hate for piggy's dank skill tree system.

>no more modules
>no more triple mech paywall
nothing but love, I don't care how unbalanced it is initially

Destroyed by niggeroid sphere whining / 10

Just like power draw

What did he mean by this?

Sosi pidor ;)

idi nahui

GREETINGS FELLOW ROBOTS

kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/jovian-wars-resin-spaceship-miniatures

Much like ED the skilltree will crash with no survivors, because PGI can't unfuck their stupidity thanks to the goldies whining about everything and especially about clans. Soon we'll see the death throes where they keep desperately tweaking some unrelated details while the main system on the PTS is spiraling down the toilet, just like ED.

In retrospect ED dying a horrible death was just funny, those idiots responsible for coming up with that dumb shit were the same ones who took part in fucking it up so it was unfixable.

Please go to bed

>resin.

At least it can't be any more harmful than the mix used by forgeworld, right, guys?

holy fuck im having so much fun with this robot

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=311&l=4a540549a4adb073013f3c53a24396387f4e0672

it has so much bonus armor its insane
and it hits like a truck

now do it with the 1X which is just a tankier deadlier version of it

>no ECM

no thanks senpai

I'm not your senpai you turd

once you get out of tier 4 ECM becomes useless

but i am in tier 4 senpai

I know that

Kong is dead.

i need muh cloak of skill so i can actually brawl and 1v1 people without having 900000000 missiles instantly rain on me

yeah well ECM isn't going to help you do that once you're out of tier 4

True kong is EUkong

Which is also dead.

>"it stops working when you get out of Tier 4"

I'm in Tier 1 and I still get Tier 4/5 shitters on my team and on the enemy team, I don't get what you mean when you always have to deal with SOME LRM shitters being retarded on both sides

LMAO

>Ameriganistanian proofs

>I'm in Tier 1 and I still get Tier 4/5 shitters on my team and on the enemy team
Literally impossible. At tier 1 your lower range stops at tier 3.

this is a lie.
because yesterday i got matched TWICE against that russian guy that streams and that is also world champion that is tier 1 and i am not even half into tier 4.

literally who?

that prtnspz guy
i watched his stream before starting to play this game and i know for a fact he is full tier 1
yet me being tier 4 i got matched twice against him

I bet everybody sounds russian to you

he's literally russian though

Really makes you think.

You got a problem with something?

LRMs need massive buffs though. The only situlation where they're good at (someone caught in the open with no cover in sight), other weapons are still better.

Yes, you you fucking shitter.