youtube.com/watch?v=IsvfofcIE1Q&index=2&list=RD8yn3ViE6mhY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev1GtX-BWn4
youtube.com/watch?v=BSqm5Id6Hw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Reach?

Name one member if Inner Circle

3rd for why you do this OP

bv900

misty is pure! delete this right fucking now!

1v1 me on exodus blue and I will

Pls r8

I delet'd my Hunter. Didn't fuck with my Grimoire either.

I support this request.

Also, the Male Exo dance is at the same BPM as Depeche Mode's Master & Servant and matches up fairly nicely with a few sections in the track.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsvfofcIE1Q&index=2&list=RD8yn3ViE6mhY

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh.
I have been called a hundred names and will be called a
thousand more before the world goes dim and cold.
I am hero. She has been nameless since our birth,
a constant adversary caring for nothing but my ruin,
a sword drenched in my blood forever, my greatest and
only love. She is the dark. O Lethe, enemy and lover, without
whom my very existence would be pathetic and vulgar!
Our relationship is complex and perhaps eternal.
We met once in the garden at the beginning of the world
and, unaware of our twin destinies, we matched stares
across a dry fountain. And I recall her smiling at me before
she devoured the lawn and trees with a translucent blue flame
and tore flagstones from the path and hurled them into the
sky, screaming my sins. I powder a granite monument in a
soundless flash, showering the grass with molten drops of
its gold inlay, sending smoking chips of stone
skipping into the fog. She splinters an ancient oak
with a force that takes my breath and hurls me to the ground.
She lea%

CONNECTION TERMINATED

I keep getting kicked out the fireteam and returned to orbit. This shit is pissing me off, is there a way to fix it?

Also my first iron bonanza gun.

Change the legs and arms and it'd look better.

But for best colors, the two on the left, the purple and gold being better.

CUDDLES WITH YELLOWTEACUP!!!!!!!

I like muh spiky croter legs.

I'ce been using Lamentation Legs as well. They take those shaders pretty good.

I'm really favoring Banner Unbroken though. I hadn't been able to stand it before, but it's not bad with this set up. The red isn't that bad and it matches the glossy NM mark.

I was gonna say so as well, but I feel the purple glow clashes with that dark green.

It does go well with the mark, I'lll admit.

Thing about the legs is just personal preference. The texture of it clashes with the sooth NM chest plate, and I'm not a fan of the dead space arms in general.

Two things:
1) TBell made my burritos perfectly.

2) Question:
What's the deal with Crota's End? I feel like I've known, but I'm drawing a blank.
I know Eris and co. "killed" him, then we banished him, but where to, exactly?

What/where is the Oversoul Throne and why could we get there? I take it that it's not Ascendant Realm, but could it be on a thin place where reality and AR overlap? Like how Malok got to the Shrine of Oryx?

>dead space arms in general.
Those are the Snowglare ones.
>The texture of it clashes with the sooth NM chest plate,
It's also functional since I don't have other things withe the right PvE rolls. The NM legs look too dinky on male titans imo.

>mfw john misses the supercharge by a fucking mile

>No Nana Fenix

>dead space arms
>snowglare
Ye

I read that as Ded Orbt.

This game would be a lot better with anime ass.

A lot would be better with anime ass.

For Mongi boi

encyclopediadramatica(dot)se/Nick_Bate

It was me.

gg

perfect

Yeah, the old pandion/mirvaux legs are kinda odd looking, but I like them better than the Mangonel legs, simply because they take shaders better. The Mirvaux can look good if you have a large enough mark to cover the unarmored right thigh.

quality shitpost my dude

top kek

>An ancient evil makes a deal

>not on the list at all despite being one of the biggest shot posters

Hey now, when I play regularly I'm pretty good at PVE user.

Also, well done user

for you colt
youtube.com/watch?v=Ev1GtX-BWn4

Boner Banner y/n

n kys ys ffs

Jesus Christ

Anyone interested in doing the skolas challenge in prison of elders. A friend and I want to get some of the cosmetic rewards from the challenge, but need a third due to the poison mechanic

What is the point of Crucible? Shaxx just calls every match I'm in and I never get more than four crests.

holy shit. its solo-able at this point. you and your friend are bad at this game and anyone who joins will likely carry you two through an ancient activity before killing themselves.

You can't solo an automatic killing debuff, faggot. Skolas has always needed a team of three just due to the damn mechanic. Go shit the bed on your iron banner bullshit.

Sword block when you have the poison you god damn retard.

okay faggot. want to watch me fucking do it?

either you're new as fuck or you're a master baiter

new as fuck. pulled his stats. he hasnt played enough to back up that bold-ass claim like he knew what he was talking about.

for anybody who wants it.

/storm_of_mongeese

Good at dying lmao.
You can block the poison counter during the last few seconds every time it comes.

Anyone wanna do 30K CoE?

Finally done with this bullshit, why do people play the iron banner willingly after the first time hitting rank 5?

Who dis

>ranking to 5
For what purpose? You no longer get rank up packages and the vendor rolls are meh.

It's my first iron banner so I did it for the quests but it was such a fucking pain in the ass with the lag switchers and shit.

At least I got some cool weapon drops and Max light armor but still

I just did a raid for the first time

Pretty fun desu

Sorry just finished

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Why don't more people use the liw ROF scouts on the bigger maps, like Pantheon and Widow's Court?
My Badger CCL destroys on those. Three-taps from across the map, easy as you please.

because sitting in the back of the map is boring

I have the max stability suros scout rifle from a couple of weeks ago for this purpose, the best part is when HC fags try to shoot back and get absolutely destroyed

Because they use snipers, if they used both scouts and sniper rifles they would be at almost a total disadvantage if multiple people or someone rushed them.

A bump in the night

>played 46 games today
>Got four weapons I'd consider good
>Two Lingering Songs, one with decent PvE roll, one with what would have been a God-roll on the lower impact variant (Rifled/Hidden Hand)
>One Unbent Tree with Counterbalance/Hand-laid Stock
I feel like I've wasted my day somehow. At least I got some Disc/Str gear for my Hunter.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSqm5Id6Hw0

Do we have destiny 2 on PC confirmation yet? I want to care about this game again

No, they are only rumors.
>implying pc would bring people back

>implying PC wouldnt bring me and my friends back immediately

i loved this game, but i just couldnt stomach consoles. Not cause of graphics or anything gay like that, but because its so much harder to have a good social game. No keyboard makes it shit, cant be in voice chat with your friends and your crucible team at the same time

why did I reply

>muh mkb
>but because its so much harder to have a good social game
>cant be in voice chat with your friends and your crucible team at the same time
How about you start adding people instead of being antisocial you autist, I swear you pcucks ruin everything about great games.

I dont care about mkb for any gameplay reason, in my book mkb vs controller is just a preference thing

I want a keyboard because being able to just type a message to your team or your opponents or just random fucking people you see in patrol makes the game such a better social experience. This is undeniable. I'm not worried about adding people and making friends, I want more random interactions with people.

You do realize that type of chat exists outside of pc right? Several mmos for consoles already have that, just go play them.

imagine how much work it would be to moderate chat with all the salt flowing

Yes, you do realize that having to fucking hunt and peck a simple as fuck message like "Wow your armor looks sweet" would take like 30 seconds on a console, while it would take less than 3 on a keyboard? this means the likelihood of talking goes way down.

This would be the real issue honestly. That + actually having to make an anticheat is why i dont think destiny 2 will ever be on PC, but people keep telling me it will be so i keep hoping.

>
Yes, you do realize that having to fucking hunt and peck a simple as fuck message like "Wow your armor looks sweet" would take like 30 seconds on a console, while it would take less than 3 on a keyboard? this means the likelihood of talking goes way down.
Did you even read what I wrote? I just told you they have in game chat for console mmos how the fuck did you get psn/xbl messaging out of that?
>but people keep telling me it will be so i keep hoping.
Those people are gullible idiots, I would be too if I believed everything that came from kotaku , if you need a game to be on pc to actually enjoy it that is more of a personal problem in all truth and honesty.

>Did you even read what I wrote? I just told you they have in game chat for console mmos how the fuck did you get psn/xbl messaging out of that?

Yes, I did read that. Unless EVERYONE PLAYING THE GAME is using a KB attached to their console, the problem still exists.

>if you need a game to be on pc to actually enjoy it that is more of a personal problem in all truth and honesty.
Thats why I care lmao, I did enjoy destiny. I enjoyed the shit out of it. It was basically all me and my boys played for a few months after launch and a few months after TTK release. I'd just enjoy it more and have more people to play it with if it was on PC

>Yes, I did read that. Unless EVERYONE PLAYING THE GAME is using a KB attached to their console, the problem still exists.
BAM USB PROBLEM SOLVED YOU FUCKING RETARD

>have more people to play it with
The delusion is real, this game being separated by two consoles alone has made matchmaking slower, being on three different platforms with no crossplay available would make Destiny a deadzone

Are you retarded or what? If you want to go the extra mile and turn destiny into a social game, you already can. You can join crucible voice chat and talk to your team all day. Doesnt mean anyone is going to respond, because the barrier to entry (plugging in your head set, leaving a call with friends if you are in one, joining crucible voice) is too high for most people to bother. Plugging in an extra accessory in a keyboard is even higher. PC has everyone at the same acceptable base level of having a keyboard. It's better for social games.

Don't be so fucking defensive man. I don't mean more people playing it, I mean most of my friends have a PC, so I can play PC games with all of them.

> If you want to go the extra mile and turn destiny into a social game, you already can. You can join crucible voice chat and talk to your team all day. Doesnt mean anyone is going to respond.
Really debunks your entire argument
>I don't mean more people playing it, I mean most of my friends have a PC, so I can play PC games with all of them.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

>still doesnt understand how not everyone being able to participate in the social aspect devalues it
>thinks the game being on PC makes it worse on consoles

well thats enough of this thread for me i think

Let me get this straight, the only real reason you can think of for Destiny to be on PC, is so you can shitpost in public chat and math with your 'friends'?
Get the fuck out of my general and go back to you swine.

>wanting to play video games with your friends makes you swine

:thinking:

Did it ever occur to you that not everyone likes to be social in video games? People can be social all they like in this game, text chat would never be useful in this game because everything goes by too quickly.

>Did it ever occur to you that not everyone likes to be social in video games?
Wow, if only there were games designed to be played on your own, without ever having to be social at all.

We could call them single player games or something like that

>shitting up a console exclusive game general with useless whining about in game chat
>lol is this game ever going to his pc guise

Are you complaining that you don't have to hear squeakers. If mandatory opt-in was enabled I guarantee 50% of the people will be squeakers

>all multiplayer games need igc because I say so
Do you see in game chat in Overwatch or CoD for PC? Fuck no you don't, go play Warframe if you want igc so much faggot.

Destiny is a single player game with forced multiplayer thanks to actijew

>Do you see in game chat in Overwatch
Yes, all the time. I also hear people in voice chat because it isnt opt in and being in a discord with your friends doesnt automatically mean you arent in game chat

>type a message to your team or your opponents or just random fucking people you see in patrol makes the game such a better social experience.
it's not fucktard, why should i be pestered with your worthless opinions because you have no one to talk to? You can already write messages by using the system tools

>thanks to actijew
That's wrong though, without forced multi stuff this no content game wouldn't last more than 2 months. Seriously how people who made fucking halo managed to fuck up everything, was it that hard to copypaste halo, reskin it and add features

Hunters #1
And with that good night /dg/ sleep tight and don't let rahool jew you

Because highest impacts require aiming and average crucible player can't aim for shit, same reason why memeda multitool got so popular while rabbit is an objectively better choice on non-close range maps

Oryx was killed before eris and her team of shitters. The catch is that highest ranking hive have their own pocket realms and until they are killed there they don't die completely. Eris and her ragtag team of shitters tried to do that but got ass destroyed and had to ask guardians years later to do their work.