Cars with comfy stock seats

cars with comfy stock seats

i got the drivers seat out of a wreaked s14 for my s13 and boy howdy is it fucking comfy

would rate 9/10 on the comfometer
is the comfiest seat ive sat in but i can imagine there are better ones

you can see how uncomfy the s13 seats are just by looking at them

Nissan Maxima seats are hella comfy, easily the best road trip car I have ever owned. Every other car I've driven for more than an hour, well, you can tell you were driving / sitting for a while.

honestly my stock FoST cloth seats aren't too bad. Road trips are comfy enough where i only feel sore after maybe 5-6 hrs

newer lexus are comfy

SAAB 9-5

Friend has altima sl also comfy.
New maximas are hnnngg, dem quilted seats if you get good trims
And cooled/heated seats

Volvo s80
Even my first gen has super comfy seats

Rented a Maxima for a trip a few hours away. Everyone agreed it was very comfy for the long trip.

I have a Focus SE with the cloth seats, and if they are the same as your ST has... Yeah, they are pretty comfy. I was surprised by them, but don't think I'd mind the Recaro's in an ST either.

Volvo S60R is mega comfy

That looks fucking nice.

3rd gen prelude seats were absolute perfection

Pretty much any model or year Lincoln has amazing seats

AE92 Levin for maximum comfort levels.

you wouldn't think it, but the suede leather seats out of 85 and 86 fiero SEs are comfy as fuck

The recaros in the ST's are really, really comfortable once broken in.

That redefines the word "shitbox" right there. How difficult is it to maintain a Fiero?

Saab 9-5 Aero is god tier. Perfect bolstering, perfect lumbar, perfect firmness, perfect leather.

>That redefines the word "shitbox" right there.
it doesn't, Veeky Forums has called anything older than 2 years shitbox for a long time now, no matter if it's a luxury car even

8/10 comfort
9/10 everything else

focus st recaros
saab 9-5
volvo R's are outstanding
pic related

did you pry one out and use it as a sofa?

Easily the most comfortable seats I've ever been in were in my 02 Chrysler LHS. Absolutely fucking fantastic

Took a short drive with pic related. Seats are next level comfy, the last time I rode in anything with seats as god tier comfy as that was a 100k tractor trailer.

Most old road boats are max comfy inside.

456 seats are the comfiest I've ever sat in, there's a pair on ebay for $1600