/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Imperial edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017:
e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/jQkxqA0T

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Other user created stuff was put in the pastebin
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g

>OFFICIAL PoP Lorebook
mediafire.com/file/p29dy73cftd197j/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(regular_edition).pdf
mediafire.com/file/3ffn0odaaqfgq4q/Prophesy_of_Pendor_The_Complete_Lore_(alternate_edition).pdf

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.mountblade.com.cn/thread-322562-1-1.html
mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Right_to_rule
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for native isn't even worth playing

Prima Nocta is the birthright of every Noble.

Go suck a dick. I'm having fun playing native.

nth for 1257's fucking bullshit sieges.
>2 sets of tall walls with crossbowmen on top of them
>when you get to the second wall the enemy reinforcements go to the first wall, cutting off your reinforcements
>wood stairs are 2 people wide at most
>siege tower siege

>climbing ladders by rubbing your shield on them

>make it harder to attack
>people complain
>make it harder to defend
>people complain

nth for invest in shield stat

Sieges in 1257 are all over the place, most of the custom ones that aren't native reskins are unfair as fuck to one side.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Are rhodoks even human?
I say no

I have conducted several studies to answer this exact question and I can conclude that Rhodoks are indeed not of the human species. Indeed, one might even consider the Rhodok man to be sub-human, lower even than the bottom-feeding Khergit man.

Rollan

better if they're unfair to the player

LONG MAY HE REIGN
If it fails to attach the picture this time I swear to Lord Christ I will fucking choke you mark my fucking papyrus etchings

>papyrus etchings
Hakim?

all i wanna do is be able to gather all the companions with no broblems

why is all this shit grey'd out reee

my files aren't set to read only if that might be the problem

Rhodoks are the subhuman slaves that used to be used for the most dangerous mining jobs in the old Calradian Empire. One day they rebelled and escaped their dark hellish ore pits and brutish subterranean lives to terrorize the surface people. Being the furthest from God in their dark pits, they are a loathsome and faithless race that believes only in gold. If you stab a Rhodok, you won't find blood on your sword, but foul-smelling soil. A mix of sulfur and feces. But unlike manure, it causes all plants to wilt and livestock to sicken.

>wants to edit files
>maybe they should be in read only

Date: 02/28/17 (Tue)
Subject: re: /mbg/ - Mount & Blade General
To: Anonymous
Cc: 169760379, 169760485, 169760489, 169760505, 169760512, 169760520, 169760585, 169760621, 169760650, 169760658, 169760720, 169760740, 169760910, 169760987, 169761313, 169761376, 169761493, 169761572, 169761607

Dear Anonymous ,

kys

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Anonymous
user & user Co.

"I'm happy that there is no stupid Veeky Forums users who easily are deceived without any evidence"
-Hiroyuki Nishimura

can you read

reread very closely user

i said they're NOT read only you ape

and if they were you wouldn't be able to do anything you braindead fucking mongoloid retarded shit sniffing felcher

the chink M&B forum has an amusing english section
bbs.mountblade.com.cn/thread-322562-1-1.html
>-12th- english translation never

are you ok?

What are some good firearm based mods? I just played With Fire and Sword, so I need gunz

haha ,It is really great !

geko and swedish mayo

The reckoning

I wonder if they let gaijin join their forum

>I DEFINITELY don't want to become a girl

they're literally nothing wrong with wanting to be the little girl

>Hakim
I'd be offended but at least it's not Fagnar

reminder

It's almost like sieges are, LE GASP, asymmetrical warfare!

>LE GASP

>LE GASP
kill yourself

the chinese really know how to do bantz

Roll.

No, I will not.

>bannerlord
NEVER EVER

Post the Helm's Deep version please.

I want to dream.

>Not releasing any information about our game while the community writhes is GOOD t. professional PR man

>implying you're gonna ever see anything but screenshots and teaser videos

Very nice screenshot you have there.
Too bad it's gonna remain just that.

If you wanted Bannerlord images you could have just asked user

Man playing Dickplomacy is making me wish DickplomacyAnon didn't lose his mind.
Why do all the good mods have to die?
At least he left it in a stable and playable state. I've had zero issues with it so far.

Please do continue, it's all you're gonna have afterall.

Its really the best native experience

So as long as I am neutral I'm pretty much unable to staff my Tavern & Bathhouse right?

I've never tried it but I'm going to assume raiding villages and attacking village parties while I'm independent is a bad idea.

It really depends. If you want to play as a vassal just pick a faction to have hate you. You dont need honor for shit then, and you dont have to give any fucks for keeping enemy lords imprisoned.

The honor hit will make being your own king harder down the line, and make supporting a claimant also harder.

Is the honor you lose the same regardless peace/war status?

up

up

The enemy cannot siege your territory if they have arteries clogged with butter.

Roll

you know, harlaus' face kind of reminds me of Armagan

what do you think, /mbg/?

DEEPEST
L
O
R
E

Maybe that is why Butterlord is taking so long, all they ever do at Taleworlds is feast and then feast some more.

I think you lose honor attacking peasants regardless of anything.

Nope. It just pisses of the lord who owns whatever village they came from, the village itself, and the nearby town.

do achievements still unlock if I'm playing dickplomacy?

I still have all the female character achievements to get and don't feel like another native playthrough

the only time you dont get achievements is if cheats are enabled in the launcher

It's more likely than you think.

Small peasant groups do remove honor, just not every time. I attacked three peasant groups and ended up losing honor once

>ywn eat with armagan and talk about mountainblade

I'm sick of seeing the same screenshots in reply to 'never'.

REEEEEEEEE

It's 'been in development' since 2012. This isn't some crowd funded bullshit, get on with an alpha test for 'certain' people. My wife's son will have graduated before I can ever pirate this game and put countless into it while ignoring rhythmic slapping sounds coming from my home.

TALEWORLDS, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR, AT THE VERYBLEAST; A RELEASE DATE.....

otherwise the noose and eternal sleep are my sweet release and it's all your fault

i bet your favorite faction is rhodoks isnt it

>My wife's son
It's definitely Swadia.

Quick question guys.

What makes this "Monarch" stat change?

It went from 45 to 90 in like 4 days, but I have no idea what I did to make it go up.

What mod?

May be modified by lords in your kingdom or owned fiefs or something

Dickplomacy.

I am a lone monarch. The only fief I own is Dhirim.

Found out what caused it.

It got uppered when I accepted a peace offering.

>dont get me wrong im not some MGTOW moron, i love girls but males have been treated as disposable and thrown into every war so the insanely small amount of female fighters doesnt quite justify the second gender option. in fact it makes me cringe
>females sit on their asses, make food, raise the kids (often terribly) and marry whoever conquers the land.

So is the steam forums were the worst part of every games community is? I think 14 our of every 16 posts I see on the steam forums are from children or legitimate retards.

Is he advancing an argument in these comments? If he is I can't tell what it is.

somewhere in here is a lone enemy soldier

that would be your right to rule then

mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Right_to_rule

Someone made a post asking if you could play as a girl and after I (and a few others) said yes you can this guy started spurging out saying
>do i really need to tell you why its not only ridiculous but at the the same time insulting to all the boys and men who died as soldiers throughout history to include female warriors?

>inb4 the already debunked "shieldmaiden" argument

I thought he may of just been shitposting until I saw he was from Germany.

Sounds like the typical /v/ poster

What an odd argument. Nothing invalid about "muh realsim," but the "it's an insult to men" angle is just bizarre.

>Its a multiplayer game, why is everyone talking from a singleplayer standpoint? lol. sp doesnt matter in any way and never will.

>and yes, id prefer players not to have that option.

Ah okay he is just pretending to be retarded.

What's Warsword like now? Is it shit? Everyone shilled the shit out of it last year before the update but now nobody even mentions it.

Ask again in 10 days after it is updated.

You never know... usually I assume someone is posting bait because it's easier to swallow than considering the possibility that they mean it.

>bsur
he's a known autist
he got banned from the taleworlds forums

he may or may not actually be serious, considering his past

He's about to be banned from the steam forums as well.
Can mods see an original post after the user edits it? He took out most of his insults against women.

Bsur is a troll 100%