-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-Zelda BOTW EUR Titlekey leaked. Strangely, soon after the game was back up on the official servers, which means you can download the game off utik. A 2GB update is required aswell, which isn't on utik, but can be found elsewhere (/zlg/.
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/download/product/h2testw-50539
gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-nes-vc-injector-for-3ds.437415/
2xrsa.3ds.guide
youtu.be/bLstKYB0Tj4
customjailbreak.com/ps3-jailbreak/
mega.nz/#!f0Q0FTaL!vorWd1UZu_4pDJcO-c31kUcL_OxvAv4-cLGvykXL5S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>was about to post link in old thread
>dies
what is up with peeps not creating threads until the very last second?

TRIO OF TOWNS FREESHOP WHEN?!

Once this sighax shit is released, will it help at all with the ds from sd stuff?
I dream of the day that's as easy as installing any other game.

Can I be lazy and play BotW off my SD card with Loadline or is only the tickets being shared now?

Out of the Wii U game for a while.

load times are 5 minutes long, i heard someone had 10 minutes if you die
just follow the guide

Brazil hacks guide says I need a Y cable for my external drive. Is there a reason why? Is it required?

My only thing is buying a DS game and having that linked with my hacked library. If I have to I have to, seems like that's the way everything is going.

Also, EU only or regions don't matter anymore?

How do you even have freeshop if you don't have an SD USB adapter

Who is streaming?

twitch: acekingssb

gimme all the zeruda breth of the wil spoilers.
I want them

link
he come to town

the old man is the king. zelda dies and that gerudo chick is also dead

Krillin dies

It's a shitty way around the fact that the WiiU doesn't supply enough power to its USB ports.

Use a 3.5" drive with its own power supply or go full Jewtendo and use a flash drive

Do games run okay off a flash drive? I thought the constant read/writing was bad for them

Anyone got any advice for a guy who keeps getting 0xFFFFF825 errors?
I've formatted the card four times and attempted to install four fresh downloads of the game off Utik, each time it give me the error at different places, sometimes at 40% once at 97% and once at 12%

Getting fed up with this shit, been trying for two days

is freeshop illegal? respond fast

yamete
i didn't known this

Damn, white bois look like THAT?

When I have BotW installed do I need to run CFW every time I boot my WiiU to play?
I have a US console and I think the leak is EU

Hey /hbg/

I recently paid 50$ to mod my PS3, it works great but I have an issue of space.

How difficult is it to replace a PS3 HDD, and will I lose all my saves/CFW, etc?

>now this has become Zelda General 2.0 and Wii U Piracy General

So this is how you guys felt when we 3DS users got our moment...

I'm so sorry.

Link transcends the colors of the skin and has achieved the powers of the twink.
He is no mere white boi.

Yup, each time after you turn the system off

Is the psp still worth getting for emulation, or are there better alternatives now?

Writing is what kills flash, you're only doing the writing once when you install games/patches. Saves are tiny and don't cause much wear. As long as you aren't constantly deleting and reinstalling games it should last fine.

Get a large capacity stick (128GB?) so that you can leave spare room for wear leveling, and avoid the physically tiny ones like the SanDisk Mini as they don't have enough physical area to effectively dissipate heat.

>tfw you'll never do this with your vita 3ds wii u or switch

ok, does it brick if you dont? i just worry one of my roommates will used the wii u and just boot up zelda without thinking

So she dies or is she already dead like the rest?
That's not that bad, she's far from best zeruda

reposting from dead thread, sorry for being a faggot in advance

I haven't gone back to hacking my 2DS since i almost ALMOST did the whole thing finally for once, and then DURING THE SET UP, 11.3 happened

I saved all my tabs of the processes for the past few weeks, and I can't remember where to continue from.
I got stopped after having all the 3 things installed, and got stopped at the step telling me to do some homebrew shit because payload dated etc etc

thats all g now I hear, but now I get "Something failed! 00001000 01fcf000 d8e17406

Do I have to change the payload through SD to computer rather than try and do it through the system?
Im so close, fellas. I can't stop now before switch, or else I'll never get it done!

i didn't even word this well christ I havent slept today

>Copy the contents of the starter folder in starter.zip to the root of your SD card .

>Copy the contents of the SafeA9LHInstaller .7z to the root of your SD card

>Copy the a9lh folder from the data_input .zip to the root of your SD Card

>a9lh folder

What? I don't have said folder. And it's not in any of the stuff I downloaded for this step.

Does it matter which revision of WUP Y Mod I use?
I'm running 1.2.1 and haven't had a successful install yet

Moralfag here, I only hacked my WiiU so that my kids don't have to worry about swapping discs

disc2app has been the greatest fucking thing

What the fuck is this? HI'm already on 5.5.1
Help

did u install the 2gb botw update?

NTSC-U DUMP WHEN
O
W

Yes. Tried running it through haxchi and mocha. Could my update file just be fucked?

I might end up buying BOTW because it's more cost/time effective than hacking my Wii U. I already have every Wii U game worth having. By the looks of it, I have to buy a new SD card, format it and shit. All to play one game. Funny how this might work out.

Something weird's going on when I try and copy BotW to my SD card. After copying 2 GB I get this error message repeatedly and sometimes it loses sight of the drive and reloads it randomly.

I downloaded BotW just a few hours ago from uTik and I historically have never had a problem with this card. I used it just yesterday to hack my Wii U. Anyone know what's going on?

Go ahead man.

I don't know why people are having trouble. As soon as it leaked on >Tuesday

Your card is fucked, had the same shit happen to me when I bought a Chink USB from ebay.

Do a h2testw

Either you didn't install the update or you installed it in the wrong path. Check your data management in the settings and see if the game is 11GB. You might have installed one on the USB and the other on the system.... It could happen.

Fuck, I'm having this issue too, I thought it was just my shit PC and card reader.
Looks like I'll have to try another card.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but link/explain?

heise.de/download/product/h2testw-50539

For starters, back up your files and format the SD card to see if that works, if errors keep showing up test it with H2testw.

The OP pastebin has GBA, GBC, and SNES virtual console injection guides but no NES. Is there one?

Game's only 9.9 GB and I get prompted with my Wii U telling me it has found unnecessary data. Installing the update has taken up 2 GB of space and letting the prompt delete the unnecessary data frees up that space. Never seen that before and I'm not sure what to make of that. Corrupt update I guess?

Thanks, the weird thing is, the card I'm using is my 3DS' luma/a9lh card and it's never had any issues, I blanked it for this and it just doesn't seem to be working no matter what I've tried.

gbatemp.net/threads/release-ultimate-nes-vc-injector-for-3ds.437415/

Thanks. I probably should have tried to find that myself.

Did you install the game and then try and play it without installing the update?

For me I just got the game, put the tik file in, got the update. Put both on my SD card, installed the game first then the update after. Play..... That's really all there is too it.

OP here, it was the same with me. I used it on my 3DS XL for 3 years or so and never had a problem with it or had less space than advertised. It's a 16 gb Duracell I bought from Fry's.

If I run BotW without CFW will it brick the console or does it just crash/error?

She's not dead. When she sealed Ganon for 100 years, she fused with him and has been inside him all this time. You need to beat Ganon so she can escape and seal him for good.

that guy has everything even game gear and genesis for home menu

Here's a pic

So I'm trying to finish up hacking my 3ds, when I go to 2xrsa.3ds.guide on my 3ds it gives me this error. I have done everything correctly up to this point.

Can you play the EUR BOTW off of Loadiine on a US Wii U? I don't feel like installing Haxchi just to play the leak.

>Yeah. You don't need to use the .tik downloader. It's just the easiest way, not even fastest. If you're doing BotW, you just need a torrent client to download the files too. No windows software needed. I recommend a good sized SD card. I got a 32gb one.
What is the other way to download that isn't the .tik downloader? Where would I find the files?

So does Zelda work without any new firmware updates? The rumors of an "upcoming zelda firmware that will totally break homebrew!!" turned out to not be true?

Time to DL.

>Error: payload_stage1.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size
Usually that error means that payload_stage1.bin doesn't exist or exceeds max size. Have you made sure that payload_stage1.bin exists and does not exceed max size?

And how would I go about checking if payload_stage1 exists and does not exceed max size?

You don't need haxchi. I guess they should put in the OP that haxchi isn't needed.
Use a modified IOSU. You can find one on the wiiuiso site under wiiu tutorials. Thread should be called region free wupserver I believe. That's what I used to play my out of region games. Worked for BOTW too.
People need to let loadiine go.

>how do I check if a file exists
I don't think console hacking is for you.

I just see a fw.img file. There aren't instructions for how to use it. I'm still using HBL with loadiine/USB Loader.

Are you going to help me or belittle me

quick question
are there any benefits between using wup to install to an external drive versus the internal one?

What's the best way to backup a modded PS3's files?

My external drives are all full, is there any way to move it from PS3 directly to my PC?

My bad bruv, I thought you had prior knowledge of all this stuff. Haxchi btw is just a way to boot that fw.img. The fw.img is like cfw

youtu.be/bLstKYB0Tj4

Here's a video that will help you. All you need to do is download the rar pack and follow along. It has the app that boots the fw.img.
The one you got from wiiuiso basically makes your wiiU region free(not permanently). If you want a permanent region free, there are tutorials but it's a pain. If you have questions, I'll be up for another 30 mins.

I'll check this out, thanks. I should be able to google the rest.

It's cheap as dirt and still the best when it comes to PS1 emulation. Try to have an interest in PSP game though.

Someone please help.
I've reviewed each step by step, in every little detail and I still cannot figure out what is wrong.

kek

Am I the only person who cares about GBARunner2?

Yes.
Buy a 3DS.
GBARunner2 will never be nintendont.

build a time machine and go back to january of last year when we all manned up and risked bricking to get this shit done, boi

>difficult
Not
>lose saves/cfw
You will lose saves so back them up first
You will be asked to reinstall when you plug a new one in.

I do have a 3DS, I just think it's really cool.

ftp nigger

I deleted all internet connections from my Wii U so I don't go online at all when playing Zelda.

But this means that I deleted the Nintendo server blockers. Just now I saw an orange flash on my Wii U like it was downloading something when in standby mode. Can it actually do anything with all of the internet sources turned off?

orange means looking for update data to download it stays like that for awhile when it has something but just flashes if there's nothing

Progress report:
Yep, it's as you guys said. Can't even format it, h2testw immediately reports an error. Minitool reports it as a bad disk. Fucking RIP. I don't think I have any other big enough SD cards lying around. Gonna have to buy a new one.

It let me hack my Wii U and now I can't play the game I hacked it for. Fucking blueballed.

We know you have a phone with at least a 16gb microsd card.... You know what you must do.

Anyone got a working NTR .plg file for EOIV and Ace combat:Assault Horizon?
The ones from the plugings wiki don't seem to work.

Belittle you because you are very clearly retarded.

Is it really this easy to modify a PS3?
customjailbreak.com/ps3-jailbreak/

>2010 + 7
>falling for scams

Where is the PS1 support and third party memory cards?

Am I good to go with a SanDisk Ultra 32gb for my 2DS?

ya thats fine

Where the fuck is PSTV USB?

Yes, I've only ever had 36gbs filled on my SD card and I was installing every worthwhile game.
It was a 128gb card, what a waste

>remember I have an old phone lying around
>open it up
>microsd slot is empty
I keep getting cucked.

We know you have a sister... You know what you must do.

>Draw a girl
>Say it's a boy

Anime is an artistic medium

mega.nz/#!f0Q0FTaL!vorWd1UZu_4pDJcO-c31kUcL_OxvAv4-cLGvykXL5S4

Anything above 4gb is fine

If I get homebrew on my Wii U, can I still play online for games I own? From the little I've seen I'm not sure if having homebrew on your Wii U opts you out of all online features because you change your internet settings to not get auto updated.

Can I also redownload my eshop titles on my new sd card with no issue?