/mbgg/ - Mobage General #662

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

白猫プロジェクト.gamewith.jp/article/show/52062
youtu.be/Dl5NR20TEqE
game8.jp/archives/91383
game8.jp/archives/128176
gamegift.jp/news/1487901547340350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who do I upgrade into 6* first?

Third time is the charm user

Maybe Mikoto for her buffs or any of the not Dragon Genesis limited ones since Meifan and Vivi are grindable now unless you want a head-start.

Anyone have a miku account on crash fever they gave up on?

God I wish I had started playing in Christmas for that Krampus.

won't it come to gacha like cleopatra?

>jupiter only S+
>in literally every PVP team
:thinking:

>New event co-op in Shironeko is 2p
My spaghetti is not prepared for this

>S+
>SS
>SSS
>S++
Okay what's the difference?

arbitrary ratings like any tier list

Why are there so many Jupiters and Pantheons?

>SS
Why don't they use ß?

Probably S+/++ below SS/SSS, + seems like it would be worth less than another S.

I assume is showing you with what characters they synergize well.

Why do Jupiter and Pantheon synergize with so many other characters?

Jupiter's kit is just amazing for making your damage dealers do more damage. Not sure what pantheon does.

Jupiter:
-25% armor from his leader passive
-50% armor to single enemy on tap
-a bleed on his slide which just gets better and better as you get dupes
-50% armor to 3 enemies on drive

I'm going to guess that the percentage at the top is the chance of you getting a 5 star child? Can you ever get it to 100? Is it even worth doing?

i'd rather waste 2 useless 5* and guarantee it. takes a shitload of 4* to max it and anything less than 100% too risky

Sounds like a plan, I'll just wait until I can give some 5 stars away. Also, other than leveling skills, what do people usually spend their gold on? It seems to just be sitting here stacking up.

When does story mode stop dropping the cat runes for the catora balloon building?

Once you start getting dupes of characters you use you'll wish for more gold. The cost to level skills keeps going up. Bring a 4* to 5* is also another 300k~ and getting a character to 6* the slow way is like 3mil+

In 1h30m
Don't forget to get the Memorial Sword from the inn.

What's the typical priority for grinding event items in AG?
Maxing out the 3*, Moon items, then Skill cookies?
Are the stamps worth exchanging for?

I really needa stop putting this shit off till last minute

I'll try to keep what I have then. Appreciate the help. I was also the user in the last thread that just happened to post when this thread was made, so I guess I'll ask again. What package would you recommend in the Soul Market? I already have the level up one.

No idea. Don't know if any are worth it right now. I've only done the level up

Buy the items to +2 the 3* first of all.

Then the pots, Heavenly trials items, cookies and skilling up the event 3* not necessarily in that order.

Got it, thanks again. Gonna roll, hopefully I get something good

Boss of Island 9 is most efficient. 3 paws and just the castle boss to beat up.
A hard stage on island 5 is good for exp grind, but only gives 2 paws.

I didn't clear that far in story, I keep them uncleared as reserve gems for if I ever get extremely desperate for something

I cleared all of normal to unlock underground, then did secrets and hard mode islands when gacha is being shit.
You should have done up to island 5 and 6 at least, pretty sure those give ex-slabs and weapon synthesis. The island 5 stage 9-2 is just as fast on normal, but doesn't give as much exp.
Check this for other spots: 白猫プロジェクト.gamewith.jp/article/show/52062

So is the best thing to do for the new event in DC is to do low stamina Hards? Wondering if higher levels have higher drop rate.

discord has been saying 7-1-2 hard is good

>Discord

Well I don't see this thread giving out any useful info

They may be a bunch of attention whore assholes but they can be helpful.

Does anyone have any news on that new Arabian event unit in DC? I think those packages give you him, just was wondering if anyone has tried him out yet in pve/pvp.

>Auto Metis won't use her slide and heal
What the fuck...

Good gacha up on crash fever JP if anyone was waiting to reroll.

Appreciate the news. Thanks user.

Is the 5 star rate in DC really .9? It seems way higher.

Yes

LUCKSHITTERS REEEEEEEEEEE

The frequency with which you're bombarded by crystals and tickets makes the rates seem almost irrelevant. Almost.

Is Amina or Kraken better for kinetic destroying?

This where I blow my savings too?

If you want Faraday, sure. Or you could save for a gacha with Turing for that .000001% chance

Just looking for something to bolster my roster since I'm floating on my one roll. I'll do a single 10-roll and save up for Turing's next come about in god fest.

May depend on where and how you use it. Amina can slot CT+2, which is generally more useful to essential for a mover. Most non-Mizell-people just run Kraken on Shinen or others for easier accessability.

And it happened again on the actual victory. Lena just took a 16666 damage to the face exact from a boss shot this time instead of fire.

It seems there's a leniency of around 15% durability loss if you lose a tank for S rank.

Fuck I regret everything.

I want to die.

This event is officially shit, right? That's after three hours of farming.

Did you try chapter 7?

3 hours?
We're you farming Hard 1-1 or some shit

Chapter 6. Guess I'm a chapter off to actually get them reliably.

Is Colopl releasing a new game? I remember seeing a new app icon in one of their videos.

So how is btooom?

It really is stupid. I'm using 300 stamina just to get 10 of this shit. I'm actually going to run out of stam before I finish the event.

Can you post her who is worth rolling for please?

youtu.be/Dl5NR20TEqE I need this shin Godzilla

They showed off some Tennis game for PSVR
Not sure about anything else.

her
game8.jp/archives/91383

Also save this girl if you find her(first girl is muuuuch better, but this one is still ok if you give up)
game8.jp/archives/128176

Thanks senpai.

>first mileage
>it's hades
So this is why you keep on complaining about it.

should i swap someone?

fuck off

It was a few days after that shitshow iirc

It's this kind of autistic faggotry that ruins generals

You'll want a tank eventually. Probably replace Fenrir with one

Wright flyer's buki yo saraba is out for close beta.

gamegift.jp/news/1487901547340350

Just got to World 7 in DC but I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for it

so how is btooom and the other game that came out the same day? both trash?

yes, just like your life

Low quality musuo game.

Well I give up on crash fever rerolling. 8 hours on sunday and another 2 today. 0 characters with a rating not in the 70s.

>2 hours rerolling
you fucking babby

>reading comprehension

sunday is not wednesday

idiot

Tales of ray is out.
Why did no one tell me?

8+2 is 10 buddy.

We talked about it last night and it was shit.

>thinks 10 hours is a lot.
>gives up after 2.
b a b b y.

>no character rolls
its shit.

its good

>playing a game with rates as shit as this unironically
I'm saving myself from future pain.

You never read the previous thread.

Please wish me luck on this multi in DC

Bad luck

>you need roll for a game to be good
nice try greatest ally.

>1 post every 25 hours
sorry it was too much to bear.

>you need roll for a game to be good
Uh, yes?

There's literally no reason to play right now if the you don't like any of the 6 characters you can get eventually. You also only get 1 gem a daily from dailies and it's 20 for a single roll.

Wow that was some harsh juju user.

To add onto this, you need to roll character weapons for their artes and general stat boosts.

Plus, Sorey is the worst fucking MC.

Just search mumi images fro releases.

Anyone playing Valk Crusade? I recently started it again and I'm lost on what to do.

Like Round Battles, I don't have decent cards to put there so it's all level 1s with little soldiers.
And Thor Battles, I have no idea how it works.

>mfw the gacha will be polluted because Tales has shit-ton characters
I wonder if they will split it by specific series later. The current one still has chance to get non-featured ones on the banner then again Opera Omnia does the same thing.

So I figured I ought to farm up copies of Amina OII to max out since the exp event is going on right now. I don't know if I'm just on a lucky streak or MW had the grace to severely reduce the Metal drop rate in the 80/100 luck chests. In almost a full stamina bar, I only got one metal instead of the often 1-2 every time.