Tom Clancy's General /tcg/

Shit Game, Shit Life Edition

Make Operating Great Again

I will post this general every day until you like it (or maybe I will give up once more, who knows)

>Division Update 1.6 patch notes
vg247.com/2017/02/27/the-division-update-1-6-patch-notes-revealed-here-are-all-the-changes-and-fixes/

>Division Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Division Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

>Ghost Recon Beta Launches of March 7th, Don't forget to buy it, Jewbisoft needs money

>Don't forget to join the Task Force
ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en-GB/task-force/profile/1130/Dedlands

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

Wish the division had shipped with that survival mode it has now. I would have played it more than a couple weeks.

page 10 bump

Anybody on Xbone want to hop on the Division in a bit? Haven't tried the new DLC yet and if it sucks at least we can share banter while suffering

Thanks god there's a general for tacticool games

Wildlands looks fun, but is it really worth it? Any glaring cons?

>Any glaring cons?
It's way more casual than Future Soldier
>but is it really worth it?
If you like being tacticool, yeah

if you avoid driving cars, its really enjoyable. I even had fun when i was playing solo with bots

Just played Last Stand and holy shit, I actually enjoyed it

>Everyone's health and armor are relatively standardized so there's no objectively OP build
>All types of guns viable and actually make a huge difference in firefights; AR no longer the supreme overlord
>Frantic almost MOBA-esque objectives
>Heavy emphasis on teamwork
>Shits out good rewards like no tomorrow

I think I'm actually having fun on the Division. What is happening?

Yeah ill be home in a few gonna check out the new stuff then probably attempt a legendary run with a buddy we're 2/4 atm so anyone else who wants to join on xbox one lemme know if we wipe a couple of times we're just gonna farm challenging falcon lost, i wanna test my warlord midas build and see if im pretty decent at tanking

yea its pretty amazing. I just did the new pvp mode a lot. havent even started the new incursion, or checked the new DZ leaderboards

Game is now at the optimal fun level.

Shame it had to take 3 DLCs to make the game this fun.

Remove all HUD bar minimap and put on hardest difficulty for more pure ghost recon experience

so having played the Wildlands beta and having a great time should i get the Division since its cheaper and wait for the first sale of Wildlands?

if you want siege in huge map go with wildlands
if you want diablo grinding operating go with division

Wait

I haven't gotten any DLC for The Division. Is Last Stand worth it?

it adds literally 1 pvp mode and that pvp mode has 3 maps which are portions of DZ

it alkso add 1 new incursion but it has 3 seperate wings which have different tactics and doing all three unlocks te last boss which sounds pretty cool but im not sure if this worth it.

however if you find the season pass cheap, get that. Survival adds a survival mode which is pretty fun. but other than survival mode and the new incursion the DLCs not worth it if you ask me.

vehicle control is really difficult but otherwise I enjoyed it, even single player is fun but if you can get a group together its great. 4 of us took out an entire base without any enemies even getting alerted, felt good.

if you have gamepad, drive with your gamepad

1000% better

Yeah, i did that too.

So what are your stat targets in 1.6 for various builds now? My 3 striker/3pred from 1.5 gets me about 400k toughness and 340k dps on my primary. Should I trade some paper dps for more toughness?

It seemed to be another shallow, repetitive, Far Cry-esque Ubi game with a thin veneer of tacticool. I'd say I was disappointed if I had been expecting anything other than that. I'd personally pick it up for like 20 bucks later this year because it is kinda fun (and maybe it gets more difficult and varied later on in the game).

More toughness

>wildlands
There are pre-order keys on kinguin going for 2/3 of the asking price already, this is a huge warning sign

I got it for 38 Euros in Uplay with the 20% discount and tax return

Page 10 bump with request to post characters to get the ball rolling

Holster is the Bliss one where pistol hits give 2% damage bonus for 20 seconds, stacking to a max of 20%

With Sentry it means ideally I can do an additional 35% damage which is bonkers

And of course I forgot the fucking pic

Will post when I'm on Division in a bit. Playing Siege right now though. Can't believe Massive still hasn't put in some fucking character editing though.

bretty gud

How do I skill build in 1.6? Haven't played since 1.4

Depends on the skill you like using. You like turrets? Use Firecrest with electronics, since it buffs the shit out of flame turrets. For most others Tacticians Authority helps with skill haste and electronics in general.

Alright cool. Anything else though? Specific stat points for FA/Stam or good weapon talents to look for?

Postan character. Haven't gotten anywhere in 1.6 yet. Just adjusted some of the stuff I already had.

No real need for Firearms to go above 4800 (highest requirement for gun perk unlock) and you should always attempt to buff stamina as much as humanly possible

Keep in mind armor is no longer a rollable stat on armor pieces so now you want to roll for added health

One thing worth noting is that if you're using the 3 striker set for the bonus stability, all backpacks can now roll for stability, and it's even more than Striker gīves you (like 40 percent or some shit)

I actually needed around 50 more to unlock some weapon talents, so I had to change one of my stam mods to FA.

Oh damn, never noticed that. Hopefully I find a good specialized pack to roll for it then.

Can anyone give me a rundown of where to take my stats and gear sets or at least some options now that I'm 256?

I mostly want to do PVE stuff and a little DZ.

so.. what is the closest game to the original or say rogue spear...

not really into all the futuristic shit

I'm legitimately excited to play this game with my friends.

You do have friends to play with, don't you user?