/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

pinkshit edition.

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

zerochan.net/Min Tosu
youtube.com/watch?v=EWk3Pm6M3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=kX42oOJbUog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolute madman

Hoping that Salad will not become an irrelevant cocksleeve for Boruto

All of you are faggots. No doubt about it. This is so bitter.

I dunno man. New writer, we might ACTUALLY see a female who can actually do something worthwhile.

Pinkshit?

Magentafeces?

This does interest me about the new writer more than anything. Might not have the issues Kishimoto did with women.

Well, she is an Uchiha, so she probably be miles better than her female peers

But that is not saying much

Im just hoping that she will be at least on par with Bort/Kawaki

You're welcome to leave at any time

>Im just hoping that she will be at least on par with Bort/Kawaki
You know she won't. Her getting a power up like that will get in the way of Boruto's and Kawaki's drama.

You're welcome to go fuck yourself at any time.

Nah, I want there to be a sort of trinity between the three of them, like Hashirama's, Tobirama's, and Madara's relationship except Tobi is of equal power
Like Kawaki and Bort are Ying and Yang, and Salad is wuji, to use a Taoist metaphor. Naruto has not tried a trinity yet

Ooh, testy. No one is keeping you here. If you don't like how we talk, or what we talk about, you're welcome to start a 'Fuck /nsunsg/, they're all a bunch of Hinatafags' thread on NarutoForums. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people there.

Kishi could have did one with Sakura but that would get in the way of Nacho's and Sausage's homolust. Kishi doesn't believe in three-ways apparently.

Rosecrap?

We'll see if Kishimoto's Uchiha boner can compete with his compete with his utter apathy for female characters.

Does anybody have the source for this pic?

zerochan.net/Min Tosu

But a trinity is infinitely better than a duality. You can have homolust and hatelust, even more intense

Thanks!

Bump

Homolust is central to Naruto.

Tenten is a nice and sweet girl!

Hatelust is too

I love just about everything about her

>various things in the series reference the Sengoku era, particularly legendary ninja from said era but samurai as well
>there's a filler character named Ranmaru and a jobber samurai flat out named Yoshiteru (i.e., the 13th Ashikaga shogun)
>no reference to Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, or Ieyasu

Weird.

Get this Nioh playing stoner out of here.

>doesn't have a canon husband
>is pretty hot as an adult
what did Kishi mean by this

It's just something that's always interested me too, to be honest. That there's so many oddly specific references in Naruto to Japanese culture and history, not the normal or typical ones.

She fucks young shy Genin to increase their confidence for upcoming Chuunin Exams. She gets an unending supply of young, virile cock, and young guys get mindblowing sex.

She becomes rich as a merchant of death when things go to shit in Boruto.

It means she's open for business if you get my meaning

What is with Kishi's parallelism fetish? Practically every other character in Naruto is a parallel to some other character. Parallelism is very interesting when used properly, but like any trope, it becomes trite when over used like it is in Naruto Hell, Boruto, who's goal is to forge his own path, is becoming a clone of Sasuke? Can't we have a totally unique character, parallel to none?

Nope, Boruto will just end up being like Jiraiya after getting the Byakugan.

What, dead?

It's like poetry, it's like they rhyme.

Rather, I should say that his rejection of the Hokage position won't just make him like Sasuke, but also similar to Jiraiya. Also who wouldn't abuse the byakugan and become a perv?

I think he found a technique that he thought added a lot of thematic and character depth at a low cost (in terms of having to write less). And he probably genuinely liked it and didn't notice how transparent his abuse of it was.

Also, I'm glad I garnered some activity last thread before it devolved into the usual ramblings.

He's not supposed to have an arm goddamn it

I suppose it could have been drawn before the status of his missing arm was confirmed.

>implying it's not Naruto transformed into Sasuke for roleplay
>implying Hinata isn't a cuckquean
Get fucjed titshitfags, best girl wins again

Pinkshit? Chinkshit?

Pinkshit?

>Kishimoto is the George Lucas of manga

Reminder that Naburo is a thing that exists.

HOW DARE YOU SAY CHINK**** IN MY PRESENCE

thread needs moar cute Hina

This is fantastic

I wonder how often Naruto used Shadow Clones with Hinata so he could stay at the office and do paper work? Post-war Naruto fucking loves paperwork.

i thought so too

he's a fool

>he's a fool
Becoming president of Ninja Town certainly hasn't changed that. I haven't seen the movie set right after the finale, but didn't Sakura basically have to give Naruto the birds-and-the-bees talk?

She's pretty

I want to send my mongol horde through her great wall!

>only contender for future Hokage
>Uchiha
>daughter of Sasuke
She'll become a relevant cocksleeve, so there's nothing to worry about.

>and Madara's relationship except Tobi is of equal power
No, you nailed it. Bort and Kawaki have the seals, Sarada will never be able to compete. Bort will probably eventually get the Tenseigan in his right eye since he has everything needed to unlock it in the future.

Sarada won't get the Rinnegan because she's not an Indra transmigrant, so she'll lag behind by a bit. Unless Sasuke dies, but I don't see that happening.

>10

>10

Shonen, as a rule, will never have an actually strong female character past the midway point. Generally speaking even if they're strong to the point of competition with the main characters they're
1. an antagonist
2. a really really side character
3. never actually fight for whatever reason
4. put into dasmel situations for no reason

>Wuji
>on par with yin and yang
Wuji is higher up the ladder than Yin-Yang. If ninjutsu were yin and taijutsu were yang, wuji would be power.

youtube.com/watch?v=EWk3Pm6M3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=kX42oOJbUog

Damn, tenten has more tits than sakura. I never really realized but I guess sakura is the flattest.

>didn't read the filename

Ninja sex-ed class ep when?

Is this what happened with Renya?

Yeah he got the confidence to blow himself and two teammates up leaving the true best boy to save the day once again.

Chun Li is a taijutsu expert though while Tenten is like super discount made in china dollar store Gate of Babylon

What if Chun Li is the child of Tenten and Lee?

gross

>Chun from a bastardisation of her mother, Chinkshit
>Li from a bastardisation of her father Lee
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Who the fuck is the mother of Metal Lee

>Metal has sister
>It's Chun Lee
oh fug

Coralscat?

Ponytail Hinata is a miracle of the universe

>Boruto will likely end up with the Tenseigan and the Ootsutsuki seal that will allow him to surpass Naruto and Sasuke

>Sarada will assuredly get the MS and probably the Byakugou and achieve a pseudo-EMS using the two together

>Mitsuki has Dragon Sage Mode which has likely been blended with some other chakra most notably Toneri's

These kids are gonna be some fucking bullshit. Bort is on his way to becoming one-eyed JJ Madara, Salad will be Itachi with more chakra, super strength, and the ability to heal so no ninja AIDS, and Mitsuki will be a stronger Kabuto with some minor Ootsutsuki aspects.

Anyone here play the phone game Ultimate Ninja Blazing? Or am I better off heading to /mbgg/?

I do, but there's absolutely no discussion here about it

What's the game like? Is it worth playing?

It's moderately fun, I just started myself and it's pretty rough starting out, especially since there's no new player guide and the game's tutorial is really fucking basic, but scouring reddit has gotten me someplace.

It's a F2P stamina based Gacha game, but there's some tact to it, it's easier than OPTC but harder than FEH.

>only contender for future Hokage
What happened to Konohamaru?

He'll be passed over for more important genepools

He isn't a Chosen One. It's not his Destiny.

Sarada is equal parts Sakura so she'' have those extreme fail genes to counteract the other half.

After Konohamaru. He's a shoe-in to replace Naruto after he "dies"