/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG similar to Heathstone /hsg/ and Gwent /wtc/

>NEWS
Game Ai updated their website with a new tier list.

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:

pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

2/26 UPDATE IS UP: (Goblin mage and Piercing rune nerfs)

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0074

shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0073

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Old thread:

>cancer.png

Only pasta can save us now

>Lunas bow to Burglars
>in contact with MILFs and daddies
>possess meme abilities
>control dicks with a lace fringe
>owns skeletons & zombies locally
>direct descendants of Mr. Bones
>will provide Last Gasps for the first meme decks on Mars
>Luna's Mom will be the first transcendental Ara in Shadowverse
>own 99% of trash decks
>first mill deck will be a Luna deck
>both Mommy and Daddy said to have cookie jars, such cookie levels have only existed on Shadowverse deep in the Gourmet Emperor's Kitchen
>ancient weeb scriptures tell of two lolis that will descend upon Rowen and bring an age of underage ara ara~
>they own rocks around the world
>you likely have undead lolis inside you now
>the Lunas are in regular communication with Cygames
>they learned fluent FATHER MOOOTHER in just 1 day
>other crafts entrusted their shitty cards to the Lunas
>there is no dead people in the underworld, only in Luna's vagoo
>Luna is about 13 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base timeline currently accepted by our society
>in reality, Lunas are immortal imoutos existing throughout all time and space
>we dont know their ultimate plans yet
>we hope their meme decks are not too shitty

>forest not T1

THIS IS NOT OKAY.

YOU GUYS SAID FOREST WOULD ALWAYS BE T1.

>similar to Heathstone /hsg/ and Gwent /wtc/
You just had to do it.

I need a sv gf.

>When the ramp hits just right
>When you t6 Polyphonic
>When your windblast+lizard+sieg his board and drop an ace dragoon
>When you uriel+urd-windblast double face after his themis
Feels good to beat a haven but bad because it breeds seraph/sun satan shitters

>for the first time on this game history, Forestcraft doesn't have at least one deck in Tier 1

Never thought I see the day.
I honestly believed it was the devs pet class.
Rune seems to hold that title now.

>similar to Heathstone /hsg/ and Gwent /wtc/

:^)

it will emerge into t1 very soon

What is this Gwent?

Why do people keep talking about it?

Forest always was tier 1 after people tinkered enough with it, in a week or max 2 it will be t1 again

Some Ukrainian Hearthstone knockoff

Can we delete half this OP please, it's such a pain to look at.

>Implying they're not
Tier lists are shit. They put saha-luci ramp on there for christ's sake when it's an rng-fest to nut your ramp fast enough.

Can we delete you? You scroll past it and it's gone while it's easier for retarded newfags to stop asking stupid shit.

How the fuck will this game handle next expansion's powercreep with 20 leader HP?

>it isn't fair forest gets to have 3 extra copies of roach
>sword get 3 extra copies of albert and doesn't even need to set up anything to deal a shit ton of damage
>only thing that can kill this fucker is levi, dod, and hammer priest
great fucking job otk storm bullshit is still here in the form of bungacraft and yet another class has become trash

I now regret talking about it in the last thread.
All I wanted was to help a fellow user that was interested in other games.

>oh good rune and OTK nerfs
>oh wait, that's a very minor nerfs
Thanks Cygames, now every popular deck rapes my poor sunsatan

>Playing sword
>Not killing yourself

>implying Cygames is even trying to balance anything at this point
They're either going to go full Yugioh or just throw away old sets eventually

If people weren't autistic there would have been no harm in doing so.

implying this game isn't a cancer heals&wards -verse already

Which one is better I have no idea, but you are definetively right.

Just ignore the people talking shit. It's perfectly fine to discuss other card games in a limited fashion in Shadowverse threads.

More like If the retard who makes the threads wouldn't be such a fucking autist there would be no problem.

There's no issue on discussing other games.
Even more because people here discuss them while also comparing them to Shadowverse, like mechanics, artwork, costs, etc.

What if they made a joke expansion like MtG's un-sets?

>When you emote, destroy this follower.

Wrong, people shitted on the entire thread talking about that shitty game.

We already got a joke set user. It's called RoB.

>trying to take over gwent players
playerbase is tiny and they all are fucking faggots since only idiot will play this shitty game
stop it

>daria is still T1
>midrange sword is somehow T1 now

???

It wouldn't have carried over if that autist would stop changing the OP all the time.

You mean DE.

The joke we all wanted to make. You got there first, user. I hope the taste of victory is sweet.

Anyone got the webm with all the stages for seraph?

Tier Lists are based on the amount of people playing said decks on higher levels of ranked.
Not on powerlevels.

The list is garbage.

Shut up, Esl-kun.

Is anyone else really hoping the next expansion will add a neutral or dragon spell card that can do damage to face? I feel like if JO just got one more face card, it could actually be decent.

No. Stop trying to force this shitty meme

WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT

I WAS PROMISED AN ANNOUNCEMENT

HELP ME. I WANNA GO RIGHT BUT I'VE FUCKING LOST TO STRATAGEM IN ARENA SO MANY TIMES JUST CAUSE THEY FUCKING DREW A SHIT TON OF CARDS ALL OF A SUDDEN

What do you think about vengeance reducing all damage taken by 1 (cannot be below 1)? So if opponent attacks with 4 damage you take 3 but if they attack with 1 damage multiple times, you take 1 damage each anyway. Too OP?

heh

Here you go, just don't fap to it.

Don't be a retard, go right.

There's a reason why people run temple defender user.

>esl-kun
i have no idea what the fuck does that mean, but you can fuck off back to your shitty gwent/shitstone general and never come back you worthless shitter

I want more on-curve dragon bodies that are playable and low cost. We need more 1-4 options so we don't just get knocked out of the game immediately. That's the biggest problem Dragon has right now imo. Almost all our vanilla cards were "if in overflow, this is statted properly, if not in overflow this thing will do nothing and die without making a trade" stuff. Same problem Blood had with all those vanilla vengeance cards that are understatted unless in vengeance. It leads to a rigid reliance on ramping quick and storm (and now bahamut), and autoloss if you can't do that.

>there are people here who got to Masters with only one class

>I honestly believed it was the devs pet class.
>After they've nerfed practically every tool it has
Their pet classes have always been sword and rune. Just look at the difference in legos. Sword gets Aurelia and Albert while Forest gets stuff like Fairy Princess and Rose Queen who are only good for their slutty bodies.

Fuck off and learn english.

>not dusting everything to make 1 deck with 30 legends
It's like you don't even want to live the dream

>1442 wins and still in AA2
And here i was, thinking i was a shitter for getting to Masters in 1k wins

Richfag, buy x3 Eidolon. I'll hand you a deck that need to be test.

1442 wins and you are aa2

if you mained one class you would be a master

so this is the average /svg/ poster huh

Also, why did he blank out his name? You can change it at will.

>1442
>AA2

See what you did, now we have this pile of trash in our already stacked with faggots general

>Australia
Fake, it's not upside down.

could you please leave this thread already

not that guy

What if the effect also applies to reflected damage too? Your bloody mary + bond in vengeance only does 5 damage, bloody mary + claw only does 1+3, etc. Still too op?

It doesn't mean he is a shitter. Thats just what happens if you use a lot of decks.

Nah, that's just his rank. I made it to Master in under 10000 wins and I put a hundred games in all the crafts

How do we balance this card?

>in under 10000 wins
I think most people did

Things have slowed since I hit AA2, I've been here more than a week and I'm not even halfway through. Also it is a side effect of using so many decks in ranked. I did max my score last month though.

Richfag? I started 2 months ago and have only bought the Shadow premade.

Possibly but it's more fun this way and I'll be there soon enough.

Guy who used every deck here, He's a shitter.

>t.Esl-kun

Delete it?

Is that why I'm at like 400 ranked wins but still at A2? I saw someone with like 270 wins and he's already A1 and he uses only 1 deck while I use 3 forces with 4-5 decks.

Increase the number of board slots to 6.

>bought
You're already a shitter.

Dumb poorfag

>complaining about bad english on website owned by jap
pls go back to your general

>That card you regretted vialing

what her name /svg/

gtfo

That would make the game last so long that all the nips would quit.

Go back to your hue forum, Esl-kun.

>almost no Dariafags today
>the new """midrange""" Sword deck is everywhere
What the fuck is going on
What should i play to fuck it over

What a useless piece of human junk for Eidolon's madness. Get lost, ape.

Anyone wish this game has more multiplay? Like co-op duel or something. 2v2, alternating turns, face hp adjusted accordingly, etc. A friend got me to play this game but other than that 20 private match achievement once, there's nothing else we can do for score/rank/whatever.

The more you play a deck in a given meta, the more experience you will have in not playing it, but what your good and bad matchups are, how to mulligan, etc. It is truism that you will do better focusing on one thing. That being said, someone who can play (and has decks for) every craft at AA2 is probably a much more well-rounded player with a better perspective of the meta than someone who ground straight to Master with one deck (probably an aggro netdeck, to make games shorter).

Why am I still seeing aggro blood in AA1?

I'm never going to make it huh? You think take 2 is going to be even harder with the new Tempest of the God expansion cards? Bahamut is basically GG no re.

As a fun extra mode? Sure.

Aggro is the only viable deck since the meta includes DShift

I hate to say it but people like you and me, who dont main a craft are in the minority. Honestly I dont understand how they don't get bored with only playing one deck all the time.

Tempest of Gods New Game Mechanic:

Victory Point System:

To win a match, you must score 2 Victory points(VP).

You earn a VP when:

- Reduce your opponent's defense to 0
- The opponent has to draw a card when there are 0 cards left in his deck
- Win state triggered by card (ex. Seraph)

After a player earns a VP, he keeps his current defense, starts again at 1 pp, and his cards are shuffled back into a new deck and draws a new starting hand and can mulligan.

His opponent keeps his current cards in hand and in play, his current pp, his other cards are reshuffled into a new deck, and his defense is returned to 20.

BAM

SUPER FUCKIN' VIABLE

(This also fixes Vengeance) ;)

but daria is amazing

i went 4:0 doing unranked dailies with it yesterday, vs haven, aggro blood etc

Something someting tier 1 according to game-ai. Just heal and ward up bro

>this guy knows how to get (You)s

It's a shame, there's a lot of variety in this game which makes it fun. One of the reasons Haven is my most played is simply because it has the most decks. I like to play everything.

Post cards you want to see in the new expansion.

The best variety the game has is at low ranks, though. There's not much variety to be had if you really want to climb rating in AA. The best experience is probably rerolling and just staying in D with meme decks. Ironically, by the time you have a full collection you'll be in rating hell where you can't have fun.

>tfw Daria Kaleidoscopes my Reaper

whyyyyyy

Then you just push through to Masters and play whatever you like.

Hey
It's me
Vania

Most people aren't going to have fun playing random decks in Masters, though, or Masters ELO unranked. It's still far more restricted a meta than the lower ranks.

Well it's true that once I've tried all the decks (especially with this gbf event) in unranked, guessing what the opponents are going to do (assuming their hand is perfect) and baiting for it is much easier. Still fucking hate using forest though. Also still can't get a feel for the meta on my current 'bracket' to tech the necessary cards though. I'm essentially still 90% netdecking.