biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.

> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WDVSZ
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/27093/000117152016001121/0001171520-16-001121-index.htm
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01265849?term=multikine&rank=2
pharmacistinvestor.com/articles/inotek-pharmaceuticals-corporation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gevo?

Holding long: AUPH, SPHS, AMRS, PTN

Anyone still hanging onto DRAM?

Here. Might sell at the first trading day unless convinced otherwise to hold for a little longer. In at 1.78 .

I just want to break even now

If anything, buy now since its been dropping.

Wish me luck guys, I set myself up to attempt in 2017 to turn day trading into my job. Doing it a week by week basis.

All,

recruiting a few higher level traders for Xavier's room.

we are limited in space, please leave a short description of your experience level.

once again fuck off to stock twit

If Xavier is so smart why is he in a wheel chair?!

this is my dream, gl user

Got rid of around half my position when i saw it taking AH. Plan on dumping the rest on Tuesday if it continues to look bad. Otherwise holding til 3-4

What's in it for us?

theres usually many users asking to join in these threads, quite often.
I come in when its more dead to avoid that.

If you're attempting to turn day trading into your job, then I assume you have some experience, would you like an invite

Are you serious?

they make money.
some make a shit load of money.

No, I'm going for self employed

hi.

ive been trading for 2 months now and im unemployed.

i did tell my dad to buy google when it launched. so im basically a natural.

i make money too thankfully and have all my trades transparent on profit.ly. Don't see why i should dedicate myself to a room without knowing what's in it for me and what my responsibilities would be.

yeah, that's the point.
higher level traders helping to make eachother money.
the idea, obviously being that 30 heads working together is 30 times better than you on your own can ever be.

you'll make more money bouncing ideas off guys, some of whom are better traders than you, some who aren't.
the guys that join become better traders, learn more TA, more fundamental analysis etc etc

not rocket science lads.

Who is this Xavier and what do you guys want?

Trading for about a year. Mostly daytrading/overnight swings. Mostly just do event trading, sometimes momo. Don't care too much about TA beyond support/resistance, maaaybe trend lines. Don't really care too much about fundamentals either unless it's a longer term swing (like NAK, AMZN, etc). It's all about the chart baby.

>lads
not even once

I'm Peter Schiff, let me in

not here to sell the room, theres plenty of people always trying to get in.
all of the best traders from these Veeky Forums threads over the last few year are already in the room.
Xavier told me to go out and get 4 or 5 more guys.
if you're unfamiliar then no need to bother

Im in at 2.62 kill me

I was here maybe a year ago but didn't join the chat (got sick/busy). My two big trades this year are NVDA from 21.56 to 56.13 and ACAD from 17.95 to 36.30. I'm usually out after 5 or 7 points though and onto the next thing. Pretty good at reading buy signals and also value and fundamentals, particularly in biotech.

Wish you the best

Sounds good, come on in

discord.gg/WDVSZ

Note:
you wont be able to see any private rooms until a mod changes your access level

Best of luck user

Only been trading since August however I did lose a good amount of money but after a couple months of reading and learning was able to make back the money I've lost riding memes mostly just entering and exiting IMNP, NVCN and DGAZ helping make back the loss. Definitely not number 1 in technical and fundamentals but a lot better than my first couple months. However I'm sort of stuck rn and can't seem to break the $2,000 mark in capital I've been bouncing between $1000 and $2000. I'm just lacking in tried and true experience and have been meaning to find some people or a mentor to become better at swing trading/ day trading.

yep. i have half set to sell at 3.50 and the rest at 4. i will also buy it at 1.50 if it drops that low.

Did anyone else get ass raped for holding PTX?

AVG @ $4.54.....

these robinhood threads are HILARIOUS

>buy mgt! its goin to da MOON!
>"MGT is no longer being traded"

>buy PTX! its going to da moon!
>loses half of its value

>buy MSTX! its going to da moon!
>loses 90% of its value

>buy BTU and SUNE! to da moon!
>both go bankrupt

if the people who listen to these threads were smart they'd short every stock mentioned here

so lets have it, whats the next "meme stock" that will go bankrupt

URMUM

I've got a limit sale at 3.00 for one fourth of my holdings. Otherwise, I'm just going to stay in for the ride. I put play money into it expecting some good returns from the merger. Fuck it, let's see what happens.

Good luck, my dude

does anyone know when that merger and price jump is supposed to happen?

It was rumored for today. Now the talk is next week.

I'm hoping I'm not chasing bullshit. But, whatever. I'll be down something like a night out drinking at bars if I lost everything on DRAM that I put into it.

short answer - no.

but....
s4 filed today: sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/27093/000117152016001121/0001171520-16-001121-index.htm

price has to be at $4 for reverse merger. if price isn't $4/share when merge is set to happen, they will reverse split DRAM in order to achieve $4.

s4 was filed today AH. tuesday should see movement. which way i don't know, but i'm guessing it will be volatile. perhaps it hits $4 and/or 1.50 on tuesday.

anyway, this is a reverse merger sort of like MGT was. remember how that went? pretty exciting.

RMHB

You will thank me later

can't trade otc on RH

I've literally made thousands off some of these memes (and shared a few good ones with the guys here, based off legit news). You have to know how to read charts and know when to get in and GTFO.
And pray to God that you dont get destroyed

B.S Maths
3 years experience trading
Been contributing on Veeky Forums since July
2016 G/L +$5,012.33

has anybody used quantopian's robinhood integration?

i day trade mj stocks without being high

Who else turns their gainz into stax?

why do you buy those tiny ass bars and coins. Hefty premiums

coins are easier to sell and have more appeal. Also that premium still goes when selling.

I have 1000 @ 2.27, selling at 4.5+

weighty gold bars are no less easier to sell than coins.. theyre all gonna get turned into jewelry or some other shit anyway. Just Less premiums

am i the only one who doesnt see DRAM making it to $4 without a r/s and fucking over all these bagholders

anoooooon!!!

I love trading but not that successful yet. I feel like the markets are open so short. Wish it was 24/7 biz like e-currency

This is me tbqhwy

Hey guys.

I'm interested in trading stocks, and also in this RobinHood application.

I'm in Eurozone, is it possible to trade European stocks with this app? What if I buy US stocks? My order will be converted in USD and if I sell, it will be converted again in EUR, so there's a currency risk, right?

Dont think it works for us eurofags. Im using Degiro. But they have fee's. If I invest american stock my money gets converted from Kr to USD and gets affected by currency changes.

Thanks for the input.

Do you know any 'free' market database where you can either have stock analysis, or where you can extract the data to make your own stock analysis? (e.g. extracting the data in an excel spreadsheet to compute it)

jeezus these threads have been going for at least a year and a half now

END IT ALREADY, NO ONE HAS MADE ANY MONEY SINCE JUNE 2015

END THE SUFFERING OF BIZ

Sorry, just using Degiro's information on each stock so far. Sometimes I google specific stocks individually to get more info and graphs etc.

CASC lol

I just got approved for an account at Tradeking. I'm so fucking excited.

we legit not boys

Whats good with them? I lied af when getting my current tradingaccount and they asked questions about me

What kind of questions did they ask you?

about income, job, previous trading experience etc

how is that a big deal? I have an account at options house.

Opinions on
TENX
ITEK
?

They are reporting FDA results next week.

Putting them on watchlist and seeing how they move

triples makes me want to know which stock you're buying

ITEK seems to be a better buy right now. Closer to 52 week lows, and volume is higher than average.

I don't have a lot of experience level but I've been tracking the affectiveness of dubs on stock performance...if ever someone asks what's going on with a stock and they have dubs pull out. 90% of the time it's followed by a drop in SP

i'm curious what you all think of DRAM? They filed the proxy and it immediately plummeted before going straight back up

WHATS YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION /RHG/

for me: stop chasing memes

Make as much fucking money as I possibly can.

It plummeted from fags selling 1 share at a time in after hours and jumped back up as soon as they realized nobody else was dumping

blow my asshole, faggot.

To not have to be a wage cuck.

Newfwend here, why not hold on to this stock for a few months? From the reading I been doing Veeky Forumsseems to talk about this stock a lot.

Someone panic ssold the second they read the title, but didn't read the details.

Make progress in the big plan

Get good everyday

Rule #1 never hold stocks longer than you need, esp penny stocks. These things crash all the time and you can end up losing a lot of money.

Granted, DRAM is better than a lot of the junk companies that get pumped in these threads because they have a possibly very profitable acquisition of US Gold Corp, but there are also a number of risks involved.

how do i into investing and shit? how do i into robinhood??

1. have money
2. make robinhood account and deposit money
3. buy thing
??????
4. PROFIT

gracias and checked. cheers

CMV/CMV+

Bio tech company that's involved in research and development of cancer treatments. The conpany wont sell becuase there are patients who rely on their treatmentments and medication. They're priced at 0.07 and 0.02 respectively. You can buy 1000 shares for 20 dollars. If the stock does end up increasing in value, buying in this low will land you in the next universe. I know from the looks of it it seems fucking dumb, but it's one of those things thats so stupid it might actually be genius.

no thanks

How much have you niggas gotten through robinhood?

do not listen to this retard

best short gold/silver etfs for the new year?

djia goes up, silver/gold goes down right?

Hmmm if the FDA unholds this, it could be very interesting. Definitely not a day trade (no point on Robinhood because we can only trade minimum 1ยข) but possible moon mission in the future if the FDA unholds this and then esp if actually ends up being anything great.

So yea at first glance, this looks like garbage, but looking into it, looks very interesting if the stars align, so thanks for sharing user.

idiots who do not have $20
i will cya when i make 1000x on this lul

what about nak, is trump's epa gonna let it go?

Ah you know what, for this. This study is supposed to continue until at least another year lol:
Study Start Date: December 2010
Estimated Study Completion Date: December 2017
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01265849?term=multikine&rank=2

*forget this

And personally i'm holding on NAK because of Trump's EPA. But idk what will happen to the stock price if gold/copper tanks. So it's up to you

I have gained and lost hundreds of dollars in a matter of minutes.

Intereresting analysis by a guy who's apparently a pharmacist as well as investor on ITEK:
pharmacistinvestor.com/articles/inotek-pharmaceuticals-corporation

Get better at spotting the bounce earlier. I always make money on my picks but if I was in just a day or two ahead of time, I would have done so much better.

Do their drinks and snacks taste good?