twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NTSC when?

youtube.com/watch?v=jEVNiq5XKDs&feature=youtu.be
strim

On March 3rd :v

PURAH IS CUTE!

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's that qt?

DAMN! The last trial against the robot was tough, but at least it allowed me to dress as Mach Man Link Savage.
NOTHING MEANS NOTHING

my boyfriend

Anyone confirm whether it's possible to change the audio to a different language dub but keep the system language for subs?

So is the WiiU edition getting the expansions too or is that just for switch bitches?

Couple of questions, can you repair gear later.

Is there a way to get your horse to you after you fast travel?

What the fuck are all these gears for?

No

Yes

Upgrades

that looks more feminine than Gerudo Link

So how do you get your horse to you after you fast travel? I whistle but get the generic they can't hear you notice.

Really sucks you can't maintain your gear. That would be fun.

How is Link and Zelda's relationship in the game? Is it romantic or just as friends? And is there any other romances in the game? If so, can they be avoided? I want Link_ to stay pure.

Uh... guys?

You have to bring them to a stable and register

Zelda low key wants the dick, Melphi was going to propose to link after they killed ganon, Link only talks off camera and isn't interested in any bitches.

>get the camera working
>alright time to go through all the stuff in my inventory and add it to the compendium
>drop weapons and take pictures
>drop shields and take pictures
>drop bows and take pictures
>can't drop arrows
>okay I'll fire a normal one and try to remember to take a picture next time I'm in a shop for other types
>drop some mushrooms and take pictures
>drop monster parts, can't add to compendium, great this will speed things up
>drop a few critters
>they're still alive and scatter while I fumble with camera
>fuck

Yeah I have him registered, caught a full colored horse and he shows up on the map but when you whistle a ways away it just says it can't hear you.

Zelda is tsundere, she hates you at first because you are the chosen one, not her

shoot arrows at it they drop rares and don't give a fuck

is Fi in the game?

no but the goddess sword is I think

because you're too far away for him to hear you... duh.

Surprised to see Zora's went Blue > Green > Red

That's why I'm asking, after you fast travel far away, is there a way to get your horse to you.

I'm assuming no, but it's kinda fucking retarded I need to travel to different zones so I can fast travel but can't take my horse.

Zoras have been red

where do I put my penis

You board him at a stable, then fast travel to another stable and take him out.

ANYONE NEED A SWITCH? GO GO GO

walmart.com/ip/55449981

Finally, thank you

>imgur.com/a/RWE3n
anyone got a pic of
all the items, weapons, food etc?

>Buying a Wii U 2.0

arm holes

>Literally one game worth owning
>it's already on the wii u

I got plenty of money and I'd rather buy stuff for my other hobby. Fuck a switch.

I'll get it in a few years after the price drop

When do you unlock the ability to use amiibos?

Lenny is back! And he's at the Fire Dungeon. That's great. Between Lenny and Josh, I've seen all the four dungeons and Lenny is on his third one so he might reach Ganon by tomorrow.

enable it in the options menu

It's not that. Link has proven himself by pulling out the Master Sword while Zelda can't seem to master her sacred power no matter what she does. Link is a reminder of how she's not playing her role because she's not good enough. That's why she takes her anger on him.

Actually, this is the last dungeon for me.

how long will you keep streming?

Where are the 3 dungeons on the plateau that I need to find from the tower?

dunno

>user posts how to get an extremely sold out product

>everyone just complains

fuck this site sometimes

is anyone else getting really really bad frame drops in towns?

It's me or missing voice acting?

Just zoom in and look for the glowey orange things. They're not hard to spot at all. Two are in the snowy mountain part and another should be on ground level.

Oh ok neat that's what I thought but the old guy didn't say anything when I spotted them.

It's fine I'm just hyped I got one. I don't have a Wii U. Really I just come here for fun.

I think it's normal.

Get some sleep man. If only so we can all watch you take on Hyrule Castle tomorrow. I'd totally rage if I woke up, searched for your stream and found the credits.

they're all three of those colors in the game. also pink and yellow and black i think

I saw an install guide saying I had to put the game in an SD card to install it, but since I don't have an SD card large enough, is there a way to do it through USB? Also my Wii U isn't european, so I'm wondering if I can even install it in the first place or if I have to start it through homebrew everytime.

Game should install on Wii U. You can do USB as well I think.

thats very normal

So I have a question, how bad are the framedrops on the Wii U version?

what were the dungeon weapon rewards you got for each divine beast?

the framerate is mostly fine but it noticeably drops for lots of reasons
>turn the camera towards wide open areas
>multiple enemies
>explosions
>water effects/rain
and going into a town is like going to blighttown

doesnt ruin the game though

Ever played this?

so basically all I need to do is

download the game via WiiU USB Helper.
Download tik, put into rar
Download wup installer and sig patcher and the homebrew channel
go to website on wiiu and install game and update
then run sig patcher and then run the game?

is it really that simple? or am I missing something here?

how do i disconnect from Nintendo Network? I don't want people to see Im playing BOTW

If anyone is having any trouble whatsoever, this tutorial is retard proof. It also loads cfw on boot every time so you can launch the game without doing anything else.

youtube.com/shared?ci=M9D2EjnZNTU

>get cfw just as this video tells you
>put both the game folder and the update folder inside the Install folder and put the tik file inside the game folder
>install the game first just as the video explains how to install minecraft and then install the update
>enjoy

If for whatever reason you get an error while installing you're probably missing a file or two, re-download in worst case scenario. Also, just in case, unplug your ethernet cable or disable your WiFi connection before launching the game.

To the people who tried it on cemu, how does it run?

right now? best case, you get into the menus, nothing past that and that's with a save file from another source

>"master" sword
>isn't even the most powerful sword in the game
>can still be broken like any other weapon

I quit.

Can random people see what game you're playing when connected?

Can you fix weapons before they break. Do they all break the same and are gone forever?

Where da zora pants at

You cannot repair weapons, they all break at different points but they all break.

You get certain weapons that are crucial to the story that can be repaired/cloned/restored by certain characters.
They will still break but unlike other weapons they will remain there.
After completing the dungeons you are gifted certain items that don't disappear after breaking.

How do I give this old man the recipe

i want the fucking doublet

WHAT IS THE FUCKING PLOT OF THE GAME

How do i access the third terminal in the elephant. Im Retarded.

make the dish for him

what the fuck how

i used his fire and he's still over there chopping wood like a fucker

link wakes up and beats ganon

ganon came back and link has to kill him

nevermind the cheeky fuck gave me it

goddamnit this took my entire lunch break i hate working nights

who /24hoursofzelda/ here? Gonna sleep a bit now to reach that 40 hour mark later.

can someone please help me find all of the memory locations? I did the quest for the painter dude but he only told me where one of them was, and now he just keeps repeating the same line.

How the fuck do you beat fireblight's second form??

The plot of the game is that 100 years ago, the prophesied return of Ganon happened.
At the time, the Hylians had learned about an ancient power that could stop Ganon buried away in the earth.
This power was the guardians and the divine beasts.
4 people were chosen to pilot these beasts.
When Ganon returned this backfired on the Hylians because Ganon had a way to infect the machines and make them do his bidding. Resulting in massive destruction and death.

The king of Hyrule died, the pilots died, cities were destroyed.
Link was near death but was put in a chamber of resurrection for 100 years. When he wakes he has forgotten everything happening 100 years prior.

Ganon is now confirmed to take different shapes throughout the ages, the Gerudo that commanded one Divine beat says that
Ganon once took the form of a Gerudo male, and that will make the revenge personal.

Ganon is also a magical zombie creature in the game.

Gerudo valley, Death Mountain, Kokoro forest, Zoras domain, Hyrule castle.

The painter dude roams the map and will give you a different location depending on where you meet him. Just teleport to the stables and look for him at those.

oh boy

holy shit the flower girl

pic?

she's at floret sandbar in central hyrule

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So it breaks you have to wait for it to recharge?
I'm okay with that

>all animals and enemies:
>imgur.com/a/RWE3n
are really only them?

I thought you needed 12 hearts?

does anyone know where the 12th picture memory is? I can find a few of them but the 12th looks so generic i have no idea where to look

>couldn't take the master sword with 10 hearts
How much do you need?

12 and all memories

SOME ONE PLEASE ALERT STERAMER THAT HE CAN RESPEC HIS STAMINA BOOST INTO A HEART

GO INTO HATENO VILLAGE

go to his discord or tag him in stream chat

how? it looks like it has to go through the SD either way