>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like femraider.

Im in love with Valkutie's persona

>Play a duel with a PK
>Get memed on for a couple rounds
>Third round they nearly beat me because they bleed me and ran, managed to get the kill but it counted it as a tie because I died
>Beat them the next two rounds
>Game is declared a tie
>They send me a message "You're not very good lol"
We just tied, like nigga come on

Xth for Valk is now fucking cancer

Anyone else getting a glitch with Kensei where your light and heavies are going through blocks?

Post emblems. Rate

it can be a tiny smidge faster with auditory cues

>this generally allows about 5 actions in one second to be performed properly if rehearsed

If it's rehearsed you can do more; the 200ms is your reaction to an uncertain outcome, and you can multitask. If you're just following a script that you've already read you can start up everything in advance early enough. There are RTS gamers who reach apms of like 400-800.

Runa is the purest of pure waifus

and she doesn't speak japanese

What to do against peacekeepers that keep attacking? I cant even block because theyre from another region so no block indicator shows up before i already have taken damage.

quit match

>actually beating prestige 2 roaches and peacekeepers
>as Lawbringer

I think I've had just the right amount of alcohol.

Gross midget fingers with those gorilla arms. Yuck mate

he has a feat that makes all attacks unblockable for a brief time

quit game and find someone playing a le honest character

Stop attacking the knights.

im gay

remember to play 2v2 as 2v2, not two 1v1s.

I think that's just a lag thing, or maybe the enemy trying last-split-second parry you and being too late.

I get it on Nobushi a lot, you hear that 'clash' sound from the block but then they still get hit.

find me a femwarden wife and i will

Yeah thats what I usually do but I kinda want to gain levels too.

I stole 3 of these from this general

gorilla arms are better for hugging, fag

>he doesnt like muscular women
fag

BOARD
AND
BLADE

depends on my teammate and opponents

if I've got a lawbro I'm definitely gonna 2v2

I'm just defending myself from the kangs right now

femRaider, Valk, and Fuuma Helm Kensei are top tier, the rest can be thrown out

I just found out my favorite character is nothing but a useless shitter stomper. How do we fix Beserker

no i am fag

oh its a single emblem that says nigger faggot

Fugg I just wanna play for honor. It's been 4 days and I can feel my law bringin skills slippin

No can do, sir. Knight women belong to the knights and knights only.

>tfw no baa! >:3

>How do we fix Beserker
I don't play zerker and I honestly don't know what's wrong with him, you tell us

did raider get nerfed somehow? his charge unblockable grab move seems weird and harder to use now

Lawbringer wasn't ever very good anyways.
Just play somebody else.

except peacekeeper

shes basically sloppy fifteenths at this point and keeps getting "captured" by vikangs

how do I Conquer against good players?

How the FUCK do you parry with Lawbringer?

list of heroes i can;t parry:
beserker
PK unless shes leap happy
warlord
Conq
valk
nobushi

maybe more

WIP Conqueror guide.

docs.google.com/document/d/1honJ-Q34RgixdUdjufWHR9h5ivr2L741iksfipsvDyA/edit#

Boy, if these Valkyrie changes made the hero go from gutter garbage to stage 4 cancer overnight, I can't wait till the Lawbringer buffs come so I can be unstoppable.

>aggressively headbutts u in the face

Bah! >:(

They nerfed shugoki's charge, he has to pick up speed for a bit before he can charge. It's possible they fucked up and applied it to raider too, which would be hillarious.

His entire strength/gimmick is his light/heavy chains. as soon as you fight someone who can parry them (not difficult) he suddenly has no strength over any other class, and is just a really slow assassin.

Gonna change the Skeletor one to something else since I never use it

>replace Valk's ram horns
>with bigger ram horns
>use the most woolly armor pieces
>push people off ledges at earliest convenience

I am the ram

The only thing Beserker can do is combos, and no one with half a brain cell is gonna let you get more than one hit off, even with feints. He's also slow compared to other assassins, has no utility at all, and has piss poor range.

Is deflecting against nu-Valk broken?

I just deflected twice against one as Berserker and both times my guardbreak wasn't countered, but instead it just... fizzled out and did nothing. Like she was spamming lights so fucking fast that it sort of broke my guardbreak, which is supposed to be guaranteed on deflect. She didn't hit me or damage me but the game seemed to spazz out for a moment and just nothing happened. Bullshit I tell you. And her moves are fast as fuck like Christ, but I think I just need to gitgud and get used to fighting Valk more now that she is going to be more popular.

deliberate

is this updated after the last patch?

Repostan:

So, what does everyone think of Zerkers? Are we cheap and broken too?

>Letting the catapult land after the round ends can kill allies

Not
>Im gay! :3c

can anyone confirm if something happened to raider? I'm still new to the game and can't tell for certain

No, I need the updated one too

Yeah, apparently deflects against Valks won't get you a gb. There's some sort of glitch that's going on. I'm not sure myself, but I think you can hit her with a light after deflecting instead of throwing as a consolation.

Not cheap or broken, its just they have their one thing and when it works it works real real well.

what a poor edit

zerkers are played exclusively by people that failed at every other class desu

I just fought a LB as Nobushi and he taught me a lot about how to fight that character however, does anyone have tips for dodging the spear shove? It's so fast and he kept getting me with it a lot.

Block it left side.

Nah, the damage is just frustrating when they've got good mixups and kill you in two combos because you let that first hit slip in.

I feel it's the other way around. Anyone who started playing with a Zerker is almost guaranteed to fail with other classes for a long time. Zerks typically way too differently than the other classes and you tend to develop really bad habits because of it.

I know I have.

I don't think you understand my predicament user. I can't play anybody else because my internet sucks donkey dick as of late.
Also
>playing anybody but memebringer
I laff at you

>"I bet you think you did something..." - PK main

MY FUCKING SIDES

>when warlord throws you or starts using heavies

>upgrade weapon head
>one of the stats actually goes down
?

Dang, uncalled for.

Nice salt man

I deleted it because it was mean and because I figured out he didn't just mean Shove.

The impale/push thing is simlarly easy, though. Just block left. Alternatively you can just roll the fuck out the way.

t. lawbringer main

Nobush, conq, and warlord are easy peasy if you practice. Go fight some bot lvl 3

>start 4v4
>get in the middle of a game
>allies are all CPU
>enemies are winning
>win 2 lose 3

fuck.

>there are people who ((LITERALLY)) want leaving this to be punishable

> xX edge Xx
everytime.

How do I Conq?

why the FUCK do kenseis top attacks constantly hit me even though i'm blocking

and no its not the unblockable

>6 players in lobby
>no parties
>gets split into 4v2 and some bots
>every fucking time, this happens

What the shit, Ubisoft? Does it just auto-fill a team and then work on the other? Who the ever-loving FUCK thought this was okay? I was even on the side that got 4 players that time and I'm still mad that this happens.

>Warlord player quits and replaced by competent Warlord bot

Funny I produce the most salt with bots than actual players

>Conq nerfs

Fuck

Are you playing assassin? That temporary block on their slow attacks. Just parry them you lazy goon.

holy fuck warden's zone attack is fucking FAST

Why do people say Warlord is broken? Im not saying anything to the contrary, Im just a shitter who doesnt recognize bullshit unless its right in your face like Warden

>fat smelly dude who makes weird squealing noises
fuck

I hate being that guy who says shit like, "NO WAY THAT HIT ME FUCKING BULLSHIT!" but there are tike where I know what is coming next, have my guard ready for it, and still get hit regardless. Maybe I'm just a shitter, though.

no im playing a character with constant guard

Wait what? Please be kidding.

how does AFK farming work? cant i still disconnect?

He can just turtle and punish any attempt at doing anything with his bretty fast attacks.

The headbutt spam is ridiculous and can confirm into a free light attack, you can do this 4 times or so in a row without needing to regen stamina.

Headbutt and side light combo is too fast, I think.

not if youre moving, just band that controller
just got 2k steel in 6 hours

Both work. Berserker is a class based around praying your opponent has a reactionary guard or attacking second at best, which means two competent players, one a berserker, the best outcome for the zerker is a stalemate.

you either spam uninterruptible attacks like a retard with guard damage maxed or side dodge R1 forever. It's not interesting or fun at high level play, and revolves around taking advantage of low level players from the all skill levels pool.

it's universal for all sprinting moves afaik

When he isn't sitting around being invincible but doing nothing hes usually bullying people around the map and very slowly killing them using indefensible attacks.

>Valks shit on lawbringers even harder now

T-thanks

Front page of the For Honor sub leddit

Hey now, let's be fair. Everyone shits on LB.

So what are valk's new tricks? And how do I leg sweep without the guard break combo

Are you implying that Beserker isn't harder than any other class to use properly besides LB? I'm not understanding how anyone who mainly plays Beserker wouldn't excel as every other class. If you're talking about people who can't block, those are just shitters beyond help.

>go into elimination match with my rep 3 lawbringer gear score 0 because I didn't bother with boxes

THIS WAS A MISTAKE

>rubber band
Just use a macro lmao

Nice to see that peacekeepers still attack too fast to be blocked