Would you rather

Would you rather
2011 mustang v6 automatic

Or

2009 mustang gt 45th anniversary manual for the same price?

2011 has 39k mileage
2009 has 58k mileage

>or
Literally anything else

this one, has more cools

Op here both are pic related

The dude selling the 2009 is disabled and can't drive it anymore. 12k seems like a bargain for it.

I also don't understand the stigma behind automatic mustang id be happy with either. The 2009 also has new snow tires

Both are good and better than a BRZ/GT86

Wtf... I actually looked at a brz over the weekend and decided not to. My dad called me an idiot for not buying a gt instead. I've always loved mustangs but the subaru look pulled me in

the 09 will have been babied by that old fuck
the 11 WITH SICK MAWDS will have been flogged hard

is there even a question here?
or just using other autists to reaffirm what you already know

buy the GT from the old dude and de rice it

That's what in starting to lean towards. I called him and he was a super nice guy. I guess it won a couple awards at a few car shows. I just hate the white stripes and fear police will hate me

I know that you did.
The BRZ is a shitbox with 200 hp.
Get the 2009 gt manual and drive like a man.

>or
Something without a crooked steering wheel

What the fuck? Do you know me IRL?

Also, the white stripes are nice. Not like ricer tuner shit but just plain nice.

>V6 autotragic
>newer
>less miles

>V8 manucuck
>slightly older
>still low miles

I'll take the GT. This isn't a good comparison. Either the GT should have ~100k miles, or you should swap the tranny options.

Apparently it has white stripes down the middle too but he didn't take more pics. What's the easiest way to get that shit off? Plastidipping the whole car?

I would be embarrassed to be seen in that car

And what do you drive Mr. Autismo?

It's won over 3 awards at car shows so I guess that's just Like, your opinion man

boomers have shit taste so thats no surprise

shit is so tacky it looks like a 12 year old designed it

>being mortified for stupid reasons

why does Veeky Forums have thin skin?

I'll take the Turbo Miata
or
S2000

no exceptions

Im not it takes a lot to embarrass me

that car is just so far gone that I cant imagine anyone over the age of 15 or so liking it

how much are they?

12k, he wrote it

Easily the GT
>faster
>stronger candidate for future coyote swap
>responds better to mods
>not automatic

The GT if it didn't have all those gay decals. Can you just have them removed? That noodle-legged geezer has no taste.

Ideally you want a 5.0 with an Auto.

That's the best combination Mustang.

If you can't afford one my honest suggestion is lel saving. You'll be glad you did.

>inb4 hurr auto

If you don't get an auto mustang it's because you don't know anything about mustangs... RIP oil pump gears.

the 09 looks a bit rice for my taste, if they are only stickers i would take it and remove them all.
If they are painted on i would definitely avoid the car

Always go with the V8

Manual GT, and remove the gay.

They're decals, you can probably peel them if you're careful

>Coyote swap easier
>Faster
Both of them are not really true my friend.

The GT has like a 0.1 second faster 0-60 time

Also has about 5 less combined MPG

So take your pick

I'll take the Or

Both cars are on the same chassis, 2011 has better interior/electronics.

The v6 will get better mileage, but the GT is a lot more fun and torquey. Also, it sounds much better.

Both cars make about 300-310rwhp after full bolt ons(ive seen a hair more out of the 3.7 than the 3v 4.6, surprisingly). The 3.7 also makes flat power at 5-7k. Oddly enough, from a roll, the 3.7 could edge out on it after a long gear or two.

Either one would love a turbo and forged bottom end.

>those decals

DEAL
B
R
E
A
K
E
R

The GT, easy. If you're considering a V8 in the first place you know setting for the V6 is a compromise. You'll always have that hint of regret at not getting the V8.

>I also don't understand the stigma behind automatic mustang

If it were a Corolla or Camry it wouldn't matter but you're buying a sports car here. They put automatics (and V6es) in Mustangs to sell to girls and poseurs.

>Cuck/o/ is tasteless
What a surprise.

>he puts stickers on his car

He should take the 2011 then, people always fall for the HURR DURR V8 meme and end up with a stock 2009 GT over a 2011 V6 even though the V6 is also lots of fun because it revs fucking high.

OP get the 2011 and put 3.31 gears, there, you just became as fast as a 2009 GT for a couple of hundred dollars while having a marginally better MPG.

Plus it has 6 speeds, that's good imo.

Ir edges out mostly because of the higher RPM, it stays longer on the power band while the GT has to shift more.

You should probably get the 2011

The difference in speed is unnoticeable without a stopwatch (seriously), and the V6 will get significantly better gas mileage

Unless you love manuals/V8s enough for that to not matter ofc

Id pass on most Yank bullshit, guys couldnt engineer your way out of a cardboard box, 2 star NCAP rating (4 Star in Burgerland)

If I was going to risk my life with poo Id atleast go for a pre F-Body or pre Fox, your burger mobiles were sexy from '60 to '75ish

t. yurop busrider