Did I do good bros?

>2014 Camry LE
>fresh everything
>near spotless interior

Just need to get the emissions done and it's good

Oh I also forgot

>80,000 miles

>80,000 miles in 3 years
I hope that they had all the scheduled service done.

>80,000 miles

You have 20-30,000 miles before the electrical gremlins and the tranny problems start to show up left and right.

I'm sure it was; the guy who sold it to me was really dedicated into keeping his stuff in good condition

>tranny problems
>in a Toyota

Avin a giggle m8?

You did pretty good. $12k is an okay price. It's what I would expect from a dealer, not necessarily buying it from someone.
Don't let the people bitching about 80k miles in 4 years bother you. As long as routine maintenance was done on time, it'll be fine.

It's a Toyota. Reliability is their thing.

>Just need to get the emissions done

>dat car
>dat price
Ok I'm looking at a 2014 Corolla LE for $14k from a dealer. Am I getting reamed here?

Depends on the miles

Thanks

It's got a pleather interior so hopefully I won't do something stupid and ruin it while trying to clean it

Hmm. That is kind of high. That price would be more appropriate if it had less than 50k

Armor All the seats every couple of months.
Plus the steering wheel and gear knob, and the dash if it isn't plastic.

You could lease a brand new one for 3 years for a lot less money

Aware me on leasing. People tell me it's a meme.

$14k is the starting point.
They probably bought it for $10k and put $100 into cleaning and servicing it.

Offer them $12k. They'll probably take it.

36 mo. Lease at 179$ per month with 2k due at signing. Comes out to like 8 or 9k

Compared to a 14k outright purchase for a used car.

Idk it's just preferences I guess. Except at the end of the lease you have a choice whether to return the car or keep it by refinance the rest of the amount

Will depreciation hit me harder with leasing vs financing or will it be the same?

It will be the same. The used car will end up being worth even less like 7 or 8k after 5 years while the lease will be ending up worth only 12k after 5 years as well

If it were me I would just return the car after the lease is up and get something else, econo boxes aren't worth it to me to buy for the full amount. Especially with how fast new models hit the market

Excellent points