>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19843/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19854/
strawpoll.me/12441473
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuteclaws!

What an ugly and boring screenshot

Thanks

WOOO

So when is that going to be a thing on your arm instead of a weapon you hold?

No idea. What's stopping someone from just borrowing the weapon animation from the industrial hand in new vegas?

where previous thread at

In my current game laser turrets like that are somehow the only thing that can really damage me, whatever armor I'm wearing.

>it's a "companion can't path up the slope I'm using and goes running into the deathclaws I'm trying to ambush and dies" episode

>still no proper AR-15/M4 with wood stock and grip on the Nexus

oi - nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19843/

might as well post the other one, too - nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19854/

What's some good raider type slutwear? Something to outline the fact that my Straight Shota has lost her mind and now kills people for fun while extremely high?

Is there any way to find lost robots? I had mine on guard duty and the dipshit ran off to fight something I couldn't evem see, and hasn't come back a day later.

if you have vault-tec workshop, try building a population management terminal. sadly, it may have died since, for whatever reason, they're only set to protected instead of essential like Ada and the other non-robot companions.

>getting shot by a plasma weapon can goo you
>getting enveloped by a plasma grenade explosion just makes you ragdoll

i've figured out how to make explosions ashpile you, but cant find the right object effect to apply a gooing

They become essential if you ask them to join you as a companion.

yeah, but outside of that they can be killed, like normal settlers. makes wasteland battle-bots arenas a whole lot more resource intensive.

>can be killed
Only by you so don't shoot them?

PlasmaCrit?

>Best types of modders?

strawpoll.me/12441473

correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they can still die to damage over time and explosions.

I think any modder is a good modder

At least content is made by even the "bad" modders.

P-pls respond I'm sick of 400 pages of retarded retextures and ports of retextured vault suits

>The projection

>shitposting lowest
>shitposting while modding shitposts in to the game isn't the highest

Modding shitposts into the game

Do you have an example of that

I've always held modders in a slightly higher regard than people that just post screenshots and stuff. And no, before the greentexting starts, I'm not referencing myself, I just always liked seeing what other modders were working on, and what all they were up to, to make the game better, and I always admired that they took the time to learn how to mod, and share what they made with the rest of us, back in my /tesg/ days. More of a general state of mind than how I view myself. I'm sure people may disagree with that though, I've seen some pretty shitty modders acting like they were gods of the thread just because they made mods in /tesg/. But thankfully they were few and far between, there were far more bro tier modders there than drama queens.

But you're looking for retarded slutwear, so looking through retarded textures sounds about right

If I was looking for something retarded I'd seek out your posts user-kun

Those that don't see it as a free-pass to tripfag, if we're talking locally

But scripters, in general, as anything else has hand-holding tools to help even a first timer achieve their goal easily enough, whereas adding new functionality into the game is actually impressive; the people who make the tools, i.e. xEdit and script extenders, are in a tier far above mere content creators, though

Don't you have any other hobbies besides bethesda games, Buff?

What flora/tarmac texture/ReShade and/or ENB mod you using, user? This looks very "right" and I want my Commonwealth to look like such, too

Honey Select and Starbound have been eating a lot of my time lately

I meant productive hobbies, senpai

Well...aren't most hobbies usually somewhat unproductive? Or at least its not like I make clay pottery or anything for fun. I play vidya games for fun.

Don't be a cunt, user; this isn't the place to dig at people for playing/modding video games too much at the expense of X and Y, it's fucking Veeky Forums

Don't project your insecurities on me faggot. I asked because I think Buff is a legitimately cool guy and I know it's none of my business but I can't help but feel his creativity could be better utilized doing something actually productive. Again, it's none of my business, but no reason why you can't ask.

>his creativity
>slapping preexisting assets together

K E K
E
K

Everyone starts somewhere. I think Buff has the creative drive to do some cool shit if he puts his mind to it.

what is wrong with these autistic faggots forgetting to put the Pre-War thread on the op...

What happened to the New Vegas general? Did you guys finally combine?

Anyway, are there any mods for Vash the stampedes Trenchcoat?

>Did you guys finally combine?
months ago, yes

This is New Vegas general.

>want to make an ex-legionnaire companion for F4
>get bored after five minutes of brainstorming
ADD is a bitch.

So how do I get started with modding on PS4 ? Do I need to download something on my laptop or is the tool on PS4 itself ?

You need to own the game on PC to be able to mod it

I'm not even sure what hoops you'd have to jump through to be able to mod a console version. They really should have made the modding tools open to console users as well.

And PS4 can't do ANY mods that have custom scripts, so that locks out a ton of shit you can't even do with the basic CK, like custom legendary weapons, because they, for some reason, make custom scripts.

Are there any alternative builds for a pistol character with a .44 (so no silencer) other than a VATS/crit build ? I'm sick of using VATS in F4 and I don't have a good supply of the crit drug so I'm considering just a straight up pistol dude with explosives. Or am I missing some perk or legendary weapon combo that could help ?

That's fine, I don't do stuff like that since I'm a beginner, I would just adjust some values like buff flamers, give the handmade rifle new receivers for 5.56 ammo and so on. You know, just tweak my own game so stuff make more sense.

MF ?

Then you need to have the game on PC, and an account on Bethnet to mod your PS4 version.

Or you'll have to jump through hoops to do it without those things, or ask someone to do it for you, or look on the PS4 workshop for it. Bethesda dropped the ball so hard on console mods it went plumb through to China.

>You need to own the game on PC to be able to mod it
>>You need to own the game on PC to be able to mod it
>>>You need to own the game on PC to be able to mod it

What the fuck are you on about

Unless Bethesda has changed their website recently, I'm pretty sure you have to have the PC version to mod it yourself.

Probably because the CK can't look at the files it needs to look for if they aren't on your computer. Which makes sense.

You would also need to publicly publish your mod for everyone to see just so you could use it on your console.

Oh, to mod on consoles. I was starting to wonder what sort of draconian garbage you were smoking with having to own the game to mod it on PC.

What?

Dude I know damn well that you can download the CK and not own the game. Because I've been modding the codex version on and off for about 6 months now.

All you need to do is point the CK to an empty directory and then copy the CK files to your own fallout 4 folder when done.

>He fell for the mods on consoles meme _again_
>He bought a Bethesda game on a Sony console _again_
You guys NEVER FUCKING LEARN DO YOU

are you retarded? Don't answer that.

he's saying you need to have a copy of Fallout 4 on PC, bought or otherwise, to be able to use the CK to edit shit in the first place, or else you'd have no files to edit if you were sans game

Hence why I said the "Jumping through hoops" part. I don't know if its possible but I assume if you pirated the PC version and pirated the CK you could probably make mods for the console version.

Is there an official way to mod the console version anywhere?

Shush user, don't you know? Normies like MF now, so it's no longer good.

silly, MF was always utter shit

>playing bethesda games on consoles
>modding bethesda games FOR casual console trash

You dropped an 'e' there, namefag.

>being a useless namefag

Yes I know, can't fix it now

Suck my chode

Well I don't have it on PC, just PS4. I thought I could download the creation kit from bethesda.net ?

You need to have the PC version dude

I guess you could pirate it, you already own it for your Playstation. I think you also need to have a Steam account to link to your Bethnet account, and I'm also not 100% sure if they can tell if you used a pirated version or not.

Like I said, Bethesda REALLY dropped the ball on this shit

>PS4
>worst console version

Ahahahaha holy shit

the Creation Kit needs a copy of the game to edit, thus you need a copy of the game on PC

just pirate it, even if it won't run on your laptop, you just need it installed to have the files you need to edit i.e. the game

Just curious, who the fuck is actually dumb enough to buy a bethesda game on a console?

I mean you have to know full damn well that Bethesda games are only enjoyable with mods, so why subvert yourself to the vanilla masochism of the games at all?

I guess I'll just skip on it, people are already uploading most of the stuff I wanted to do anyway (non-useless minutemen, .50 cal receiver for the revolver, etc) so I guess I'm fine. Might run into someone taking requests for PS4 one day.

I played Morrowind on Xbox at first

that was the only and last time for me

it literally always comes down to "poor"

>Just curious, who the fuck is actually dumb enough to buy a bethesda game on a console?
A Sony console at that. They been getting shafted since Oblivion, you think the sonyponies would have learned after ten fucking years.

I skipped out on 3 generations of consoles to afford a nice PC user, its called foresight. The last console I purchased was the PS2.

I'm not poor anymore, friend

I still get consoles, too, just because

No you're just retarded and don't know how to work the system. You spend all of your money on shitty consoles and games when you could be getting them for free on PC. Its a tradeoff in the beginning but its SOOO worth it in the end. Look for deals, I got a really decent PC for 1k.

>I got a really decent PC for 1k.
No, user, YOU'RE retarded for buying pre-built

I have lots of money to spend nowadays, so it really doesn't bother me having all the video game platforms, PC included ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I move around alot, so a desktop really isn't a viable option. I needed the mobility of a gaming laptop for various reasons. I truly could have gotten the same specs for 500 on a desktop. But my circumstances are different i'm afraid, so a gaming laptop was the best option.

>windows 10
>he fell for the i6700k meme
>1070 with the z170
user, I'm sorry to say it, but you're retarded

>dat slavesuit

Hnng, i will make them an official wear for my female settlers...

Oh christ can't us PC fags even stay on topic for once without bickering?

Fallout 4 Seasons (Summer), Vivid Fallout (Roads), Subtle ENB
Also Natural and Atmospheric Fallout for weather, but it can get pretty washed out. Still prefer it to Vivid Weathers for variety.

I use TV enb but without reshade, so its a darker looking world.

Yeah fuck reshade, I can't get it to work fullscreen

>Z170 chipset with 1070
Does X99 perform that much better or something?

I'm not a /g/ autist who thinks their online privacy is some sacred shit

yes, I fell for the 6700k for £120 """"meme""""

I had no need to not go Z170 as I'll literally never do anything that would need the extra "omph" of X99

keep chatting shit, though!

Since this proven itself to be a popular subject in the thread, here are some mod recommendations for fellow PS4 players:

>More logical and real weapons & ammunition
reballancing and additional receiver options for various ammo on guns

>Dogs not Brahmin
replaces your settlement suppliers' brahmins with dogs

>Modify Grenades & Mines
allows you to customize and upgrade explosives much like guns, although one at a time

>FreeFall 4 - Fixes & Additions For Fallout 4
general fixes

>PS4/What should have been
Fixes, tweaks, new weapon receivers, etc

>Realistic Bullets: Improved Lighting Ballistics Edition
Much better bullet effects, especially during nights

>Scrap that settlement series
Allows you to scrap previously unscrapable stuff in settlements

>Unified Clothing Overhaul series
Adds a shitton upgrade and customization options to all clothes and armor

>Unlock Ballistic Weave
Because fuck Railroad

>Simple Camping
Allows you to craft deployable tents and cooking stations, especially useful for Survival

>Separate Coats
Allows you to craft Maxson's coat and Bomber Jackets and wear them over other stuff

>Enhanced Flickering Firelight
The name says it

>Craft Handmade rounds and gun
If you want your AK early in the game

>Moai's Rebalance Pack
General tweaks and fixes

>Buffed Minutemen Militia 2
The Minutemen you can call in to help are no longer shit and level with you

>Railway Rifle Tweaks
For those who like the railway rifle

>Gunner Overhaul
The name pretty much sums it up

>Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource series
General organizer and framework for other mods

>Weather Redux
Adds a lot of great weather effects and makes nights way darker

>Diamond City Workshop
Name says it all

>DLC Leveled List Integration
Allows DLC items to appear in the wasteland so for example merchants and raiders will carry Handmade rifles and ammo for them

>OCDecorator series
Items can't be knocked around once you set them down, other settlement building tweaks

>he doesn't understand firmware compatibility and that some manufacturers produce certain model chipsets for certain architectures

If you're going to blow that much dosh on hardware, you might want to see if they're even meant to work together. But hey, seeing as how you have more money than sense, what do I care that you're getting a ~20% throttling because you're using a lugnut with an allen wrench.

you //literally// don't know what you're talking about and are just regurgitating shit you've read from other uninformed people

>25 posters
ouch

more than /cfog/ ever had

literally had over 100 posters in every thread bar the final two, user

That's far from true, senpai.

if that were ever true it would still be around

First for I hope Elionora and her fat bff DD stay away from modding forever

double d-cups quit months ago and elianora has no market outside of recycling other peoples mods now that the settlement system is in play