Is she right?

Is she right?

>Honda Accord
>not toyota Camry
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Accord coupe v6 has a manual option while Toyota Camrys have no manual option for a long time.

>she

and no

probably some autismal shit to be corrected but ultimately correct

Is he /ourguy/?

Yes. Now go kys on the wangan like the rest of us.

Except she is right unless you want a pigfat no-window muscle car or a no-torque slower than a minivan broken subaru

Yes it is right but this was no different even in the 60's and 70's.

If yo debadged a set of cars from any time period and didn't already have deep prior knowledge you would never be able to tell them apart anyway.

>not modifying your boring car
Kids these days

>because there's no starting point to fall in love with cars as a hobby
Besides the exorbitant amount of media revolving around cars and racing?

>shows about boomers jerkin each other off over their """$200,000""" all original shit-mobile
>racing that you will never do because no-fun-allowed nannies have regulated everything to shit and you need more than most teenagers make in 5 years to field a car for one race

Wheeler Dealers was the last non-shit car show.

Thanks Discoveryjews.

>no new 25-40k $ sport cars

sure...

>passion for cars is precluded by new car ownership
>ignoring shit like the 370z, BRZ/FRS, Fiata/Miata, M car of your choosing, Fiesta ST, manual Accord

It's not an innovation issue nor has it ever been. Cars have always been a niche hobby and know-nothings who can't spin a wrench have always been part of it, the people who really dig it have always soldiered on no matter what comes up.

>economy car
>sports car

I bet you're one of those people that thinks ae86's are "god machines" too

they're just shitty corollas

>she

Good news! If boomers aren't to your taste you can mosey over to internets social media platform of your choice and watch millenials jerk each other off over their $5,000 all JDM shitmobile instead!

As far as racing you can get into yourself goes- Dirt track, mother fucker.

how the fuck is it a corolla

It is a small, not too expensive RWD sports car. Not as fast as an M car or whatever, but guess what, it's not meant to be

>Brianna Wu
More like Brianna Who?

>she
good one OP I am laffin

>she

Lol is not even as fast as a new Camry dumbfuck

okay, i'll take it very slowly now so even you understand

it's not meant to be a race car.

it's made to be fun

of course she's right. the most affordable new """""""sports car"""""""" is the toyobaru and it's a fucking meme. cars are also harder than ever to work on for an amateur mechanic.

We were talking about entry level sports cars remember?

it's weird that Veeky Forums hates on muscle, specifically the mustang, so hard when you can get 400+hp for under 35k

yes. Like, a miata, this and hot hatches. and not M2 and alike

I am well aware it's easy to spec pretty much any saloon car sold with an engine more powerful than the GT86. Even the fucking Volvo V90 can get 400 horsepower. Does that make it a sports car? or fun to drive? or affordable?

it's mostly yurocucks sucking on sour grapes

That's because of the companies that make and design them made them fucking fat or you cant see outta them.
LX notchback: 3035
LX hatchback: 3100
LX convertible: 3240
GT hatchback: 3190
GT convertible: 3330
These are the weights of the fox bodies.
The 2017 models all weigh 3500+

But I do have a pig fat muscle car, and it's faster than the shit he named.

>Wu is always 100% wrong about vidya
>is right about cars

what the fuck

Trannies are an odd bunch.

This, always.
It's always the yuros crying about V8s or muscle cars and who keep shilling wimpy little 4 bangers or V6s.

She's pretty right. Young people don't have as much money now either.

She's only really talking about entry level people though, those are pretty much the only young people who buy new "sports" oriented cars.

I can't grapple with what qer point is, but I disagree that we've stopped building new sports cars because people are less interested. We stopped because the market was oversaturated 15-30 years ago and now there are very good enthusiast cars available for not much money. Once all the MR2s, S2000s, and Supras are crushed into cubes, the market for new sports cars will come back and manufacturers will meet that demand.

He brings up some good points, but there are things like the ST Twins from Ford, the Veloster, and the BRZ, just to name a few. He's not entirely wrong.