pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB (outdated)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>ACTUAL Total War News
Patch, Bretonnia and Isabella are out

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

NEW
Update Info -- forums.totalwar.com/discussion/191504/bretonnia-update-patch-notes

>Recent
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

ded bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROLLAN!

I want a pet hippogryph

Worship Khorne

>posting worst carstein

FUCKING POSERS
GET OOOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTT

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Speaking of the End Times, and ignoring the fluff that comes with it, how would people feel about certain End Times units being added to the game? For instance, if Khorne gets his own faction, he could use "Skullreapers" and "Wrathmongers" and such. Skaven could use their Verminlords and Stormfiends.

>Gobbo Archers

Reminder that CA still
>hasn't fixed armyloss causing -120 morale and dominoing your army way too fast, even units who are kicking a ton of ass
>hasn't fixed units barely ever swinging or engaging in their animations
>STILL hasn't produced a good engine without sacrificing individual killing animations entirely
>still can't make battles that last more than 5 minutes, thereby making tactical maneuvering, pulling exhausted troops out, and so on utterly useless
>still no custom lord editor for your generic generals

Fuck I love and hate this game

>Skaven could use their Verminlords and Stormfiends.

No thank you

>tfw when you keep saying "The TRUE von Carstein" but no one listens and keeps admiring Vlad and Isabella THE von Carsteins.

this is Total War: Warhammer, not Warcraft: Warcraft
we don't need those cartoony shits

woof

All this fantasy. I don't hate warhams but I hate its fans.

I miss old /twg/.

t. grog

>when you sperg out and blow up the entire world

What if they were made less cartoony and designed to fit in TWW's art direction?

Shoo

What is a good expansion path for Isabella? I started by taking Castle Templehof before it could build walls and signing peace with Mannlet. Then I took Eschen to cut off Mannlet expansion path, leaving him blocked between me and the dwarves. My plan was to destroy the rest of Templehof, build a big enough stack to take Castle Drakenhof (already at 14 garrison and a stack and a half). Thoughts?

I have been visiting these threads since Shogun 2, the only thing I really miss is Gookposting

Even Skarsnik is better and truer von Carstein than Mannfred.

And more honourable too.

CA make faithful representation of minis most of the time. Why would they make something completely different to a mini and still call it that?
You can't make axes on long chains non-cartoony.

WHEN?

Old friend fucking when? Can't wait to fuck shit up as muh boi.

How about....

I get that most of the conversation is about the latest game and the latest content, but at least there used to be other games in there too that'd actually get conversation going.

KHAZRAK NO LIKE YOU

Sigvald "the Magnificent" ain't got shit on Karl Franz

Karl Franz the most awesome human being in the Old World

I heard someone float the idea that Nagash might be interesting as an End Times event for the lower end of the map, when they expand into Khemri.

How about you not be a fag, and post about those games? you know... play a game of it, discuss your campaign, what you like about it...

What the warhammer people are capable of doing?

>man remember when rome 2 launched and we thought total war was dead
>why does atilla run like shit
>boring time period
>spears vs spears
>new player? should start as ERE ;^666)000000000))))))xDD
>those knights aren't muh knights
>how UNREALISTIC
>this mod is garbage

There's your pittance of historical TW discussion until CA actually announces something, peasant.

>wood elf maid gangraped by 15 beastmen
>she must learn to dress less provocative says Tal Dovar mayor

haven't posted a update in a while lads

campaigns going good again, i'm pretty much at where i wanted to be in terms of territory

Why is vampire economy so terrible? I need serious advice for the Isabella campaign. I was at turn 100 struggling to maintain two army stacks even though I controlled most of the empire territory.

Was not prepared at all for the imminent chaos rape so I just deleted that save.

Post your legions

bretonia campaign is so fun

>meloncat responding to feedback
>burn it all down and move to britain
>dogcuckapult
>igdood
>osprey art
>SEA PEOPLE
>prussiaboos napoleon campaign

I miss those times too user.

How long was it between announcement and release of warhammer?

Vamp economy comes from high tier buildings and upgraded cities. Your trade, assuming it even happens, is dogshit. The reason why vamps are so fucking easy is that turtling in western/eastern sylvania and teching up hard will give you a stronger economy than ruling half of the Empire at tier 2/3.

roll

how are you going about playing this?
installments over the course of months?
how long is it taking

April 2015 - May 2016, so 13 months? The announcement of any historical content will provide at least some discussion.

Noice. How ya coping with big wars on so many fronts?
Been a while since I've played RTW, hows your economy going?

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Made me miss RTW, haven't played it in years. Should boot it up again some time.
Still has the best soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=HmM_rlnYnmw

What mod is this my friend
Extended cultures or Total realism?

>not divinitus

I did a campaign as Vlad yesterday. I moved, raised dead, and recruited as much as I could turn 1, then took Drakenhof turn 2.don't know how possible it is as Isabella, but getting that gold mine really quick helped me a lot. Mannfred's army wasn't there, for some reason, but it was still a tough fight.

CA handled the green knight poorly, it should have been a spell, so that you summon him in battle, not on the campaign map

why is CA so inept

A year from official announcement, but about 2 years in development before that. So probably at least a year before any announcement and another year on top of that.
Dayum.

time to fuck shit up

don't you feel bad bullying a letard? it's not his fault he was born letarded.

black = legions or garrisons of at least 3k
yellow = enemy forces of at least 3k

i play like a couple hours a day maybe 3 or 4 times a week so it probably takes maybe 4 or 5 months

at war with 8 countries right now but for most of my campaign it was just 4 (carthage, greece, macedon, seleucia)

RTR 1.9plat

I just play this one cause it's not too radical from vanilla comfy

Post your legion compositions dammit

>Confederate with Carcassone
>See this

What do ?

>Bretonnia was the last DLC
OLD FRIEND FUCKING WHEN
LORD PACK WITH NEW EMPIRE LL WITH DIFFERENT STARTING POSITION FUCKING WHEN
DATAMINED KNIGHTS PANTHER FUCKING WHEN

>3 enemy stacks in Sardinia
>no stacks defending Italy

this makes my baguette feels chivalrous

history shit is boring tho

AHAHAHAHA
does she bring more gold to the kingdom when she's whoring out in the brothel at least?

don't forget the rest of the Wizzards, Empire archers, Celestial Hurricanum, portraits for other unique Elector Cunts besides Toddbringer...

and that's just Empire

>devoted
>perverted
that's hot

>tfw no loyal enchantress gf to do perverted things with

Should I accept?

>steals and "eats" little boys
>gets the perverted trait

No shit.

If you could have an Alternate History/Fantasy History Total War game, what would it be?

>Da Vinci: Total War

Rotating tanks, a fleet of one manned fliers doing bombing runs, retarded helicopters, just Assassin's Creed that shit up.

Have different factions emerge and take the designs of old inventors and play it straight.

A greek fleet using greek fire and THE CLAW OF ARCHIMIDES. Supreme Chinese architecture. The resurgence of Egypt. Stupid shit like that

the east front has had the most fighting for the longest time so most of the legions there are full of legionaries and conscripts with the most experienced generals (who have been fighting since liberating greece)

the central europe forces were put together quickly since the barbarian invasion was very sudden so it's mostly hastily conscripted light inf (who barely stand up to even the least formidable barbarian army)

Never trust the Alans

Isn't there an achievement for Knights Panther chapterhouse?

>he wants stupid shit
TW:W is real cheap right now on the humble bundle my man

Why? They seem like good guys.

>ywn worship the Fay Enchantress's soft feet after a long day of fighting.

There is no reason to go on is there?

What happens when the elector counts finally gets summoned?

Holy shit, the Vampire Cunts are a huge threat to the Empire now with the Von Carstain faction.

In my new campaign Manlet died right away while Vlad got Altdorf

They die soon after, because summoned units deteriorate over time.

That's why they refuse to be summoned.

>Perverted

She's still riding her unicorn.

They meet

>Only AI Buildings and Recruitment left to update
WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG

Already got it, mah man.

You wanna tell me you have no Alternate History fantasy you'd like to see in a a game? A Roma Invicta timeline about a new medieval age under Roman rule? Or a setting where the Age of Colonial Empires had a lot more players?

Plus, there's no way CA is just gonna throw away all the shit they did for TW:W. Singular units, tanks, flying shite...

>forget your grudges

Chaos gets properly fucked once again

Imperial reform

Footfag genocide when?

punished Mannfred when?

its the french undead user, he is Le Tard

>Empire is literally impossible now since they're surrounded by literally better made factions with dozens crutches and OP mechanics
How2refund?

>tfw already missing the REJOICEfag

At least we still have the Cao Cao poster who is posting in honour of the user who posted in honour of the original Cao Cao poster in /mbg/.

Mannfred is a faggot

Rejoicefag is probably playing the DLC nonstop

Total War China when?

Play Gelt. Also late game Empire still has the best unit roster

How to make money as Brettonia?

Isn't his dwarfism punishment enough?

hopefully never

They didn't really fix the Wood Elves. Now, instead of going out and conquering things, they just sit in Athel Loren with eight stacks. They're harder to beat than the actual end boss of the campaign.

Where's the Kangz image based off of the Age of Empires expansion that looks like an album cover?

His ambition must be fulfil!

RotK is my jam but not sure how i feel about a TW entirely centered on China.

I'd prefer something like TW: Grey Wolf with the jap invasion of Korea and Three Kingdoms period as separate DLCs.

Build farms
Trade with fellow brets and empire
Build windmills
Upgrade farms
Scrap windmills
Repeat with weaver chain

I like RotK 11 but last game was pretty shit
Koei really need to start making pc games instead of garbage console "strategy"

After they're defeeted

Royal Pegasus knights are amazing and beat every large unit in the game aside from blood knights and araknarok spiders.

Questing knights beat all infantry without anti-large, what need is there for grail guardians. They also hold up against blood knights well.

Grail Knights smash all cav into smithereens aside from blood knights.

Infantry is on par with other factions but much cheaper, Empire cant even compete with Bretonnian infantry.

Options in peasant archers provides lots of diversity, and a way to obliterate units like claw of Nagash.

Some of the strongest LL at the moment too.

BRETONNIA STRONG, perhaps to strong at the moment what do people think?

THIS IS A DISGRACE!
Isabella has been out for many hours now!
WHERE'S A "THIGHS AND BEWBS" MOD FOR HER?