REDPILL ME or I'm tomorrow a 2011 lancer

REDPILL ME or I'm tomorrow a 2011 lancer

Getting * kek

These are all better
>pic is for example
>adjust year and option according to price

The chyrsler of japanese cars

Btw i have a 2006 corolla it's on 113500 kilometers

Ok let's say then blue pill me why i should stay with my 2006 corolla and not buy a lancer 2011

>113500 kilometers
That's nothing. Why are you getting a 2011 Lancer to replace that? That's not even an upgrade

If you like mitsubishi then why not an eclipse gt?

Too much shekels

Okay thanks for the advice and hows that not an upgrade?

Anyone here have a corolla 2006 at what number of kilometers electrics and the car start falling apart? And the same if there lancer owners here

You can get an 09 for less than 10k though

I have a 2012 Lancer SE 2.4L AWD.

It's good for what I bought it for (summer car, and dat good gas mileage bb). But people forget they aren't good for hooning like Subaru's, Base Lancers aren't made for that. They are just ecoboxes.

If you don't hoon it, it will be fine.

Also don't pay too much.

newer is nicer, but not always better or worth it. A borderline scarecrow argument is selling your 06 STI and buying a '14 STI. Sure it's new, but not really any "better". The lancer has lots of features and buttons on the inside compared to your current corolla. If you can afford it and you're ok with coming to terms that you're upgrading just for buttons and looks and can afford it, have at it mate. Do what makes you happy~

also own a Lancer mine is 2008 this user is right its an ecobox dont hoon and you're good

Why did you buy an AWD car to use as a summer car?

The price was right. I got it for a song and a dance with very low miles

I guess It's technically 4WD, I can change from 2 or 4, high low, lock, ect.

I only use 2wd. I have used 4WD a few times, It didn't do too bad even with summer tires.

>high and low
>AWD
I don't know shit about mitsubishis but I'm pretty sure that requires a proper transfer case, not just the more standard viscous coupling

Are you a Filipino?

It has 2 high, 4 high, and 4 lock. My mistake.

Like I said, I've used the "AWC" about 3 times since I bought it

It's still winter where I live so I've been driving my winter car

Oh, okay that makes more sense

Lancers from '09 to '17 look the same, you could save some money by getting a 09, it has the same styling and engine anyway

No different to the 2008 model. Not great on fuel but pretty hard to kill as long as you've gone with the manual.

CVT auto is especially shit in Mitsus. If you're getting an automatic look for something else.

Both are commuters. The Corolla probably gets better fuel mileage and is about as reliable as a manual Lancer anyway.