Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

noone reads this so why post it
>000000

gifs and shit
old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

jtech-helmet.com/
jalopnik.com/5582380/how-the-truth-about-motorcycle-helmets-got-a-journalist-fired
pnwriders.com/threads/how-the-truth-about-motorcycle-helmets-got-a-journalist-fired.134312/
sharp.dft.gov.uk/testhelmetlist?order=field_price_value&sort=asc&sharp-make=All&sharp-model=&sharp-type=All&sharp-rating=5
sharp.dft.gov.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=LpDkvmjkO2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Far cheaper, can fit more in, comes with waterproof cover, won't get smashed up if you drop the bike.

first

Tell me why I shouldn't sell my car and get a s1000rr

You mean the cylinders?
Because the grips/locks are pretty nice.

>waterproof cover
Why would you want that? I want them to be waterproof ALL the time and not having to worry about the cover flying off.
How do they keep up in a crash? Because mine took a beating before one hook breaking after like 20 years.

Top lel.

I did get a Pakistani leather jacket though and I'm probably going to get a vector 2 add my next helmet.

Cross threading. I'll look for rust and I'll ask about crashes. I'll get the Vin see what a Vin check shows. Anything else I should look out for? Looks surprisingly rust free.

Rain exists, but if you're a pussy you can handle it. other than that there really aren't any reasons not to

>chink made shit tier icon helmet
Icon helmets are made by J-tech, in Korea. Been around since the Nineties, Snell approved products, etc. Not china.

OP what ultra-classy lid do you put on your fat knob?

jtech-helmet.com/

I've got an icon alliance. It looks cool, but all things considered, it's rather shit.

Like rider like helmet.

Really? I have the "Xspeed" branded version and I like it. Not as light as my KTM branded Marushin, but more comfy around the ears, and quieter.

It's loud as fuck and has terrible aerodynamics. My next one will be an arai or shoei, something that has been actually designed for aerodynamics. Also the ventilation is shit.

Thanks for saying I look cool fampai ;)

>repostan from last thread

anybody know how the riding is around Davis/Sacramento? and/or how it compares to the riding around LA?

Just spilt juice all over my keyboard.

I left the keyboard to dry for about 12 hours and the keys that got juice on are really acting up, as if they are being held down so its typing without me touching.

What should I do?It was a nice keyboard as well.

Install Gentoo

I was looking at the alliance
But I was also looking at the Airmada.
I've never bought a new helmet before, always hand me downs.

What's good in the $2-300 range

>Snell approved products

Snell is nothing to brag about, they're untrustworthy.

jalopnik.com/5582380/how-the-truth-about-motorcycle-helmets-got-a-journalist-fired

pnwriders.com/threads/how-the-truth-about-motorcycle-helmets-got-a-journalist-fired.134312/

SHARP's testing standards are higher.

sharp.dft.gov.uk/testhelmetlist?order=field_price_value&sort=asc&sharp-make=All&sharp-model=&sharp-type=All&sharp-rating=5

Post keyboard.

Just take it apart and get some rubbing alcohol.

>keyboard I didn't clean for ~12 years.

Still works pretty good after I cleaned it.

>dat belly button fluff and grey old man pubes
cummies user plz stop

Buy another keyboard m8.

Honestly, if you have the cash, try to spend that extra 150 on a good name brand. The safety rating might be the same, but the actually quality of riding won't be. If you really don't want to sirens much, I'd get a shoei qwest

>people pay hundreds for helmet
>I just paid £50 for mine (on sale 50% off) and wear some cheap noise canceling earphones underneath

Why are people so retarded with their money?

Kkk every helmet is good until you try on a shoei or arai. But almost all $80-150 helmets are the same and made by the same companies like s&s, joe rocket, ls2, kbc shit

sharp.dft.gov.uk/

Some people actually care about their heads.

Also comfort/ventilation/design/features/fit is something earphones won't improve. On top of that if you're riding for a lot of hours even with heavy duty foam plugs you're still going to give your ears a battering while travelling at speed in a noisy helmet.

Because I couldn't fit any other modular helmet.
Also I use custom made earplugs, because even the most silent helmet is too loud.

Enjoy your chink shit my poorfag friend. Also dont let the muslims rape you to much because i bet you cant ride with a prolapsed anus full of kebab cum.

You sound like jew

Just because I have money?

That is a prerequisite to being a Jew to be fair.

Odds FG-17.
Evens FG-ST.
Dubs cheap out and buy a TR-1.
Prime number buy a Shoei NXR.

I have my foreskin though

Is 0 an odd or an even?

16978580 is an even number.

>American education

Even

But 0 though? Surely it's a class of its own.

(You)

Is 80 even or odd?

Odd because the two numbers are different.

How do I stop wanting every motorcycle I see? I can't bring myself to buy one because I'm always by other bikes.

Buying them all

you can't

its much worse if you really really want another bike but you already in love with the bike you own.

It never ends
>Own multiple types of bikes over the years
>Gixxers always my favorite to own
>Decide to buy gsxr750 brand new
>Now I also want a drz650
>Now I also want to buy a discounted victory
>Now I want a brutale sitting as a art piece in my lounge
>Kind of want a mt-10 to replace my gsxr

The ride never ends

my helmet has that sticker on the back that means its passed all safety tests.

I could get a 2nd hand shoei helmet for about £30 off gumtree though, apparently hardly used and its my size so I might just buy it and see.

Never buy second hand helmets

>sit on Yamaha TDM900
>it is the most boring looking bike ever
>its also hands down the most comfortable bike I ever sat on
>only about £2000

Uhh

Should I just jump from used bikes to used bikes like a slut?

If you sit on the bike you like the look of you'll probably find its uncomfortable and feels shit.

By buying them, motorcycling is not a hobby, it's a mental disorder.

Be the slut you always lusted to be

Do this for a few years before buying new. Cheap way to see what you really like

I don't know that user.
It's mostly dog hair you see.

Does Icon not count as a name brand.

I don't give a shit about noise, I have headphones. It's about comfortable, and the Icons I did have were more than comfortable, had a Shoei one time and I felt like it squished the sides of my head too much.

I like this advice because it enables my impulse purchase tendencies

DOT/Snell/etc. are bare minimum standards for safety. If you want to know which helmets are actually the safest you need to look at the SHARP test or something similar which actually shows you how the helmets perform in crash tests.

You don't buy second hand helmets because once they've sustained an impact they should be retired. You never know how many times a second hand helmet has been dropped or hit.

>boring looking
>that front fairing
>the 90's models with the dual headlight eye setup
hnnngggggg

You could always get an xray done.
Mt brother did on a helmet he crashed with cause he really liked it. Turned out to be still usable

>dog hair
fucking furries

I'd buy a second hand bike, keep it 8-12 months then try something new. Did this for 5 years. Brought a new bike and hate to admit the fact I feel trapped in owning it. If I sell it in a year I'll lose a ton of money.

With every second hand bike I had I made 800$+ each when I sold them

Yeah or at least pop the liner out of the helmet and have a look at the crash foam for any indentations. I'm not that autistic, just parroting the 'by the book' advice so he can make up his own mind.

>furries
Fuck you.

I just have lots of dogs.
Most of the hair was from this little shit.

might have bought it but the chain looked rusty as fuck.

NEW
/WSG/
THREAD

It is, and I love my icon gear, but their helmets are built for cheap meme factor

actually help me decide, the TDM or the r850r I posted earlier Both were comfy, both look good, both are the same price and similar power. I would say the TDM edges it out in comfiness but the r850r just looks so cool to me.

why does someone keep on removing "motorcycle erotic roleplay" from the op

Because that's for women, and there's no women here

post boi pucci

Ever tried the airmada?

I don't mind cheap so much, I'm mostly concerned about fit, and Icons seem to do it for me.
If I go to a bike shop, would they just let me try on helmets.

How often does this actually happen.
I mean, I just don't see it

If you really want it/ if it is worth it just buy a bare frame and swap everything over
I am pretty damn sure it unscrews, i can see the threads on the cap but some are fixed. Yes you can buy new plug boots but why not just get the cap off. Also see if it fits with the cap on first.

get what gets your peepee hard
Don't listen exclusively to us, they are both bikes worth owning, if you really like one or the other you can live with its faults

>Can't even get boipucci right
Kys

Yeah they'll totally let you try them on. Just say, I'm thinking about upgrading my helmet soon, could I try a few on. That ain't no thang and odds are their prices are the same as cuckzilla

Ok cool, prolly gonna stop by a place when I check my mail today.
And I had no idea was revzilla was til I started looking for gear. And for some reason I get this feeling I don't like that place, also anytime I looks something up the first like 3 links is them, I hate that.

>Because I couldn't fit any other modular helmet.
Shoei Neotec
Schuberth
Arai Vector
AGV Numo

Just a few of the models that spring to mind... Yeh I'm sure you tried all of those on before settling for your cheapshit lid.

Get the NXR, I've got the XR1100 (previous version) and its been the shit. Loads of vents to keep you cool in the summer, great field of view and aerodynamic properties. You should be more concerned with getting a helmet that fits your head, rather than specific brand/markings

Do this and its a hell of a lot cheaper, also you can self service without worrying about warranty issues and you will learn a lot more about your bike and take greater care of it,

They're like the Amazon of the motorcycle world for America.

That being said, they're still retail so their prices are the same as everywhere else, but it doesn't hurt to compare the stores prices to the websites out there

don't fall for the electronic title meme guys
3-4 more days until I can sell my car and then save up for my 500f

Rate my chain

The shops I been to back home were always more expensive than online.
I just want something I can afford on one paycheck, and fits nice.

Dirty but otherwise fine. Sprocket is also fine.

Then try it on in store, and buy online

This is a blue board, my man.

BS. Snell had nothing to do with Dexter Ford being fired. That was between the magazine and some customers. Ford has some personal problem with Snell, perhaps Don Becker fucked his wife. Whatever it was, he's pushing an theory about it that doesn't match reality.

The Snell standards allow for far less impact to the brain than DOT, and includes a quality assurance program. DOT is self-certify, and yes, there are makers who self-certify without any testing (ACC comes to mind).

>Don't buy some no name chink bike.
ok

Just ride a bicycle until you can afford an actual motorycle.

You save like $5 over buying a Honda

But i want dis
youtube.com/watch?v=LpDkvmjkO2I

You no longer have to tell people that you're actually gay

Are you black or just 15?

>a nigger
>wanting something this shit
come on, cracka

We unicycle now

That's one way to learn to willy.

Evens go to cycle gear and buy a jacket

Odds keep squidding

Dubs hot pink racesuit

What's stopping you from getting a hot pink racesuit?

But why?

are leathermans/leathermen memes

Yes, but I like my skeletool a lot.

They're handy to have, but they don't replace proper tools.