/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Creepy Uncle Vernon Edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/951/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/442/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geralt and Triss OTP

Second for bestgirl

Triss status: KEKED

do you need to post this at the start of every fucking thread?

Nth for Corvo Bianco mod

What mod please?

For what, the younger Geralt or the tattoos?

Or both?

Well, it became a habit. And I like Geralt and Triss. They are my favorite fictional couple ever :3

The only mod for Corvo Bianco I use is the Triss Companion mod to add Ciri and Dandelion next to Triss. The only awkward thing about it is that Dandelion and Ciri share a bed in the guest room.

Younger Geralt.

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/951/?

Plenty of choices available for you, I use modYoungerGeraltOriginalScar file

The HOS mark won't come up on his face unless you use modYoungerGeraltHOSOriginalScarMark also

But I want Yen and Ciri

Thanks mate.

Will Cyberpunk 2077 have romance? Will it have two rivaling waifus and a bunch of others to fuck like TW or will they take the Bioware approach and offer multiple waifus and husbandos for all? I think after the success of TW3's waifus, CDPR will put extra effort into romance and I'm really curious to see what will they do in the end. I can't imagine anyone topping Trissfu, but still...

Unfortunately, I don't think the mod supports that. The guy who made it never did a Yen version. Maybe someone altered it to work with Yen though.

best girl

AHH GERALT

HOW'RE TINGS?

Sigismiund go away you cuck

Am I the only one mad about no interaction between Hjalmar and Ciri?

Have I ever told you girls...about that one time I fought a zeugl...

who

Whatever the lesbian equivalent of a beard is.

Why is that woman in the background sitting on nothing?

what do leghairs have to do with blind waifus

before this cutscene, the game crashed on my ps4. I think it was just eating shit at the time.

I'd hope so

Why?

I'd like to see their reactions on how both of them changed

Best villain

how many gwent tournaments are there? I know about the passiflora/endgame one but I heard there are other lesser tournaments and shit like that. Also, I'm enjoying this minigame way too much and I don't want to spoil anything by reading up on it, but I don't want to miss stuff either. Anything like that I should keep an eye out?

As edgy as they were, they were cool looking.

Don't remember one aside from the two you listed. But there's one in the B&W DLC, and it's very hard.

But this isn't Gaunter.

All the wild cunts are just a bunch nobodies anyway, can't tell a difference

>Gaunter
>Villain

>9.99$ for a fucking concert

CPDR ?
MORE LIKE JEWDR LMAO

He is tho

But he's not though is he

>trissfags exist

>wanting to cash in a pact that some wiseass sought to avoid by using a bunch of conditions he thought to be impossibly to fulfill
>saving Geralt from being shipped and executed to Ofir
yes, totally villainous

The fact that he's able to deceive some players like yourself makes him even better villan

Demanding human souls as payment makes him evil regardless of terms

literal perfection

>make deal with man who never lies and says exactly what the terms of the deal are
>comes to collect payment
>WOOOWWW WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW THIS WASN'T OUR DEAL

Olgeird was a fucking retard who didn't deserve Iris

I don't argue about Olgierd, because I agree in general.

It doesn't make Gaunter honest businessmen tho.

Imagine being such a softcock that you prefer a girl taking advantage of your broken mind than a woman who's outwardly strong but submissive deepdown and just wants to be dominated on a plush unicorn

>the tattoo from TW2 carries over

It's little things like that that pleases me

It's one of the few things that does, the save import is pretty much shit otherwise, but I like to keep the tattoo as a trophy of a sort as it reminds me of TW2, which I love immensely.

How many screenshots in your yen folder, fellow yenfag?

Nothing dedicated to her specifically, just things i thought looked amazing in-game and about 40% of it just happened to be her.

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with Yen's ass

It's nice, but it can't compare to Triss' :3

maybe to you, but not to canon geralt

Canon Geralt died at the end of LotL. Sapkowski is the only authority on canon and he doesn't give a fuck about games. In the games, we get to choose what our Geralt does and mine loves Triss Merigold :3

During his amnesia he fell in love with Triss and
eventually decided to settle down with her in Kovir. Without his memories of Yen, he was able to meet Triss all over again and see her in a different light for the first time.

I read the books and I would never deny that in them Yen is Geralt's one true love, there is no doubt there. However, games are a different medium, one that allows multiple story outcomes and I personally love picking the choices that make the game more enjoyable to me and I happen to love Geralt and Triss' relationship.

>demanding human souls as payment makes him evil regardless of terms
>implying souls have any inherent worth or that taking them in a contractual agreed manner is wrong in any way
>implying everyone is entitled to a soul
fuck off, commie fag

no one is forcing you to buy it

>I read the books and I would never deny that in them Yen is Geralt's one true love
Good, don't care for your autistic 'shipping'.

You were the one who responded to me. I have no problem with other people liking different things and choices. If you like Yen go right ahead, she's great, but in my game she will always be the fun ex wife. Besides, books happen in the past and things have changed for my Geralt in the mean time.

He found true love and harmony with Triss and I'm happy CDPR gave them a perfect happy ending after three games of beautiful romance :3

did i fucking say you were allowed to (You) me back?

I'm glad you had your opportunity to RP in a game, but you don't belong here you autrisstic fag.

Don't bully trissposter please

Aww, such rude attitude, I like your use of autrisstic though, I keked. And this place is my home, I practically live here, me and my Trissfu :3

yen and triss move over. time for a serious talk. keira, ves or shani?

Keira as a fuckbuddy, Ves is tainted by BIG HENSELT DICK so she gets nothing, Wife Shani

Yes yes, I know how retarded she was in TW1 and I know her voice is a weird bastardization between english and american but it gets me diamonds

Keria is a crazy bitch. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

What's the best mod to remove the combat stance for good?

Why would you wanna do that

Because I hate that crab walk and want to be able to sprint in combat.

play another game then

make me

no

Shani is a nice gal, and she really shined in HoS. In TW1 I never cared much about her.
I always had a soft spot for Ves even though she is a simpleton.
Keira is the most charming one, I really liked her and Geralt's interactions.

play another game or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Shani every day.

As much as I love Shani and like Ves, both would grow old and die on my eyes, so Keira

This

Geralt and Yen are almost the definition of a toxic relationship.

Cheating, lying, cuckoldry, mind reading, constant breakups, using each other

My Geralt loves taking long hot baths with Triss :3

Then what would you call this, you faggot?

autrissm

Doubt you really care that much

So, I’m still in Velen on my first run of TW3.

Loving almost everything about the game so far, except I absolutely despise the arbitrary 5-level range.

Example:
>Be level 3
>Fight one level 9 ghoul
>Get it down to half health over about 5 minutes of straight attacking/dodging
>regenerates faster than I can DPS it at max adrenaline (over 100 health per tick)
>run away
>Kill some bandits nearby and get to level 4.
>same level 9 ghoul now dies in 10 hits or so.
>Regens at a reduced rate (~40 health per tick)

Can y’all suggest a mod that somehow removes this silliness with level scaling?
I’m fine with being 1HKO’d by high level monsters, but this arbitrary scaling of health is killing my enjoyment of exploring.

Playing on Death March, btw.

been months since I last visited this place, sad to see that the retarded autist is still at it

he any closer to suicide lately?

Nope, looks like most of /wtc/ has actually embraced him as some kind of saviour of the general because he posts Triss's ass.

Here you go bub. You can make it harder or easier.

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/442/?

>most

It's just one guy who as infatuated with Triss as he is and licks his asshole bigtime, it's pathetic

that's seriously pathetic, people who enable his autism are just as disgusting

if that's the case then they should just move to skype or wherever to erp all day long and leave this place to normal people

Reminder that if it wasn't for trissbro and triss ass admirers, these threads would've archived already countless times.

In Triss' ass we trust. May her juiciness brings us peace and prosperity :3

>you get to fuck saskia but every time she orgasms there's a 1% chance she turns into a dragon for a minute and tries to eat you

wat do

Fuck her anyway

Dragon pussy is worth it

So.. yeah, whatever happened to saskia

>if you survive the minute, she changes back into human form, quivering and naked, spills her spaghetti and gets incredibly apologetic before sucking the soul out of your body with her luscious lips

just be a selfish lover

Fuck her corpse because she's canonically dead and thus can't orgasm so I'm completely safe in my endeavors.

CDPR confirmed a while ago on twitter that both her and iorveth are alive