youtube.com/watch?v=M9I7GWllPFY
youtube.com/watch?v=y7F9U8GHPd4
youtube.com/watch?v=9J86eyx2GCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>v8
pleb. pic related is the patrician choice

Also some Jag V12 at Mt. Panorama. Turn the sound up
youtube.com/watch?v=M9I7GWllPFY

v12 are so exotic and they sound fantastic with straight pipes.
my god i would love one with a 6 speed

>6 speed
>in a fucking v12 jaguar

I hate autotragic but in this particular case you're a FUCKING HERETIC.
go back to your fart can focuses.

excuse me? why is that a bad thing?

cat is for cruise not for hoonse

>implying you cant cruise with a 6 speed
who said this? i did not say or imply this.
6 speed cruise just fucking fine.

Why would you have a Manuel then?
A buttery soft automatic transmission is a way better fit.

because jags had shitty transmissions
especially the XJS

Didn't know that. In that case you have a solid point then.
Hope your dream will come true some time in the future.

Eckshually, this video shows otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=y7F9U8GHPd4

>XJS shitty transmissions
I fucking swear. No they didn't, they were Turbo 400's and then 4L80E's in the refreshes.

but i do not like turbo 400's
therefore to my eye its shitty
especially the loss of overdrive

but user i do

I like getting to work on time every day.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=9J86eyx2GCo

probably the only person in this thread to have owned both an il6 3.2 XJ6 and a V8 4.2 S type(had the chance of a Tornado but thats a long story)

why do i not own a Jaaaag?
15.7 MPG @ £7 per gallon, thats why.

Did you just pile bricks onto the accelerator? I'm in LA and I get over 22 mpg in my 4.2 XJ8. After imperial conversion, you got 13? Ever heard of cruising?!?

Action isn't until 10:15 or so. It's 10minutes of watching bug splat before.

And deserved it for trying that shit there. Even if the other car had missed him he'd have ended up in the grass on the other side.

wait.
did he really think he could get away with that shit and just keep in the race? lmao

because i don't want one

I said this in anogher thread but I feel like the people always arguing for automatic transimissions have never even driven stick. And not faggy paddle shifter things, a real stick shift with a proper clutch and really worked your way throught feeling every gear you feel so connected to your car that It's a totally different driving experience

I have driven both and as someone who knows waht it feels like to heel toe break with your vehicle I don't see how anyone could really argue that the automatic is better because of muh technology advances

pic related. I would rather have that than a brand new vette if it were automatic I'm sorry idc about w.e moneywise but the stick would be so much more fun even for a c heap old used car vs brand new in terms of pure driving enjoyment so that should really tell you all you need to know plus there's a reason it's also called standard because that's the way a strandard tranmission in an engine exists the autmoatic part of it is something that doesn't exist normally and has to be added in

Its british