Confession Thread

Come on, b/o/ys
Get it off your chest
I'll start:
It took me until I was 20 to figure out that this isn't a surfboard case.

Other urls found in this thread:

diminishedvalueofgeorgia.com/engine-oil-sludge-what-happens-when-you-dont-change-your-oil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why cant it work as one?
i confess when i was a teen i thought automatics where designed for handicapped people.

Probably too short. And there's no need for a surf board to be fully enclosed.

I once owned a 4 cylinder car.

what the fuck is that?

Have never driven anything other than FWD or more powerful than 200 hp so far. My own maintenance amounts to changing the wheels between seasons, but at least my service records are complete and dealer stamped this way.

I bought an 10 year old Alfa Romeo and I spent same amount of money I bought car for on repairs.
>tfw when you buy car for 2500€ and it eats another 2500€ in maintenance. Only good thing is it never left me on the road and always carried my ass where it should, also every time I look at that car, I'm happy I have it despite it probably dragging me to financial ruin.

ive never got laid in my car but i have fingered someone.

It's called a roof box. You can attach it to the roof rails and fit extra luggage in it to increase your car's luggage capacity when needed, to avoid having to drive a giant moronic SUV all year for the two weeks a year you go on vacation.

I drive a Suburban because I like how it feels to take up so much space that other people have to make way for me. I speed up during gaps in traffic that look like someone is going to cut in front of me so they have to wait. I find it extremely enjoyable when people merge without looking and then have to swerve back because their left mirror is my bumper

>to avoid having to drive a giant moronic SUV all year for the two weeks a year you go on vacation

16 MPG, 30 gallon gas tank, $70 USD a fillup once a week

>Suburban
>Speed up
Pick one

>You can attach it to the roof rails and fit extra luggage in it to increase your car's luggage capacity when needed

Why not just buy a bigger car in the first place? Is this the result of American culture imprinted upon me or am I wrong? If you need extra storage, you shouldn't be driving a sports car. If you really want to go fast, just hop up the motor in a Tahoe or something and do a full suspension swap while still maintaining your cu. ft. of cargo space

Because doing a full suspension swap is easier than putting a box on your roof for your vacation

>when needed
Unless you haul equipment every day like some people do, you don't really need an SUV.

You could get them with an 8.1L V8 in the GMT800 version like mine, I have the 5.3L which puts out about 290 HP, 325 lb ft of torque. It's really incredible to hear a motor which, if dropped into an FRS or something, would be legitimately powerful but instead just makes a ton of noise and drains the gas tank

But isn't driving a bigger car a luxury? What is the appeal of a smaller car in the first place if you can't carry anything that you want?

My car is 14 years old. I haven't done any maintenance on it at all, not even changing oil. One of the tires is still original. I've been a neet this whole time, so it only has about 30k miles on it. It's a Hyundai.

If I need a backhoe for one yard project a year I'm not going to buy a fucking backhoe. Renting is far cheaper. And I'm not going to buy a garbage fucking SUV to fit my vacation luggage once a year. Even premium brand roof boxes only cost a couple hundred bucks, making the roof box pay for itself after as little as six months in fuel savings in a car compared to a giant brick.

When did you buy it? From an economical perspective this is disaster. The cost of repairs you are playing with here are incredible and likely will cost more than the car is worth. Just change your fucking oil you retard

>bigger = more luxurious
American logic. Even a 4,000 sqft lumber and drywall house is just a glorified shed in the end.

diminishedvalueofgeorgia.com/engine-oil-sludge-what-happens-when-you-dont-change-your-oil/

Don't forget the 4 acres of fenced land and the Mexican lawnkeepers.

I got my driver's license at 22
I unironically love my old civic
People who drive SUVs should be gassed

Take your shitbox and your trips to Home Depot and go buy some fucking oil

I didn't get laid till I was 20 and it was in my car. Finger-popped her while she sucked my dick, then gave her a sorry stabbin in the passenger seat.

She was fat and not that great lookin but I fucked her again two years later cuz I could t get anything else.

>16 MPG
Now please go into /org/ and tell the suburbaniggers there that their 20mpg is bullshit

But wait, there's more. There's this thing called "a trailer" which allows you to not have to drive an expensive-to-run cucktruck all the fucking time for one pile of wood or a few yard cuttings a year. And trailers cost about "a grand" or "two" (for a big one), not 60k for a King Ranch and fill-ups for the 14 mpg you'd be getting in a truck.

dead nigger storage

I have been obsessed with DSMs for 15 years but have never driven a car with a 4G63.

tell me what happened to the plant
i drove by last week the parking lot was full of vw's