/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Young female goblin edition

Shadowverse is a free to play class based CCG

NEW EXPANSION "Tempest of the Gods" to be released this March! Start saving rupies:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

The GBF collab event is LIVE. Check the following pastebin for details:
pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Gobbed:

post em

Short OP when?

Just going to say we are reaching the field limit with the OP. We will need to cut something out soon.

cancer players unite

OTK roach is still great.
Worse early but more consistent later because you...
...can't draw 1pp followers later in the game when you just wanna draw combo pieces or removal.
...can get tech more removal and survival in.

So a lot less 6-7pp tempo kills with combo finish but more consistent 8-10pp combo kills.

Though I have yet to face that many aggro decks in AA1.

>no May
feels terrible

Pastebin everything up and only put 2 news at most in op.

>removed the reference to other ccg generals
Doing god's work.

How's their sex life like?

I really feel like cashing in those story mode arena tickets, but with the new expansion just around the corner it feels like a waste to not use them when arena is gonna be way more exciting with all those new cards.

Disgusting little shit of card.

Kill all.Goblins.

ask feena

Yesterday I posted about how I believed the largest barrier to SV garnering even more players in the west is the inconsistency of the art.

And I was met by ridicule and naysayers.
As well as an intelligent albeit few number of people who agreed.
So I was browsing reddit earlier and well I am glad to say that I am feeling very vindicated right about now.

Let's face it, Zeus' got nothing on PoD and Bahamut

>wah normalfags don't like my game

who the fuck cares, cygames makes enough as it is from asia

>may
So you're discord.

marketing is everything

if cygames had blizzard's budget they could advertise this game everywhere and people would play it even if the art looked like garbage

Reddit is the retard repository of the internet so

you should go back

>shitty art
I really don't get this. But people keep saying it.
>huge anime fan
Yeah right.

Good. They should keep thinking like that and stay away.

Can you please stay on reddit?

I really couldn't care less if normalfags and sjw retards want to play the same game as I do.
For all I care, there could be no english translation or western community and I would still play the game, just like I played dozens of other mobage.

If you need a game to be popular for you to play, then you can go back to /hsg/ and reddit.

>>huge anime fan
>Yeah right.

DUDE HE HAS SEEN LIKE 20 ANIMES HES A TRUE OTAKU

That's terrible bait. To think I&anons spoonfeed those shits.

I'm not on shadowverse discord.

>if cygames had blizzard's budget
They pretty much have. Well, obviously not literally but they could easily spend as much on marketing as Blizzard does. They're an industry giant at this point thanks to their games exploding on Asian markets.

Dude he watched OPM in English, he's a big fan :^).

what would these two do for you

They will just say anything as long as it makes them feel good playing blizz game.

He knows Berserk and watched some Dragon Ball when he was small, truly a great anime fan.

>shitty art

May is annoying, and would be the first pick for a casual femanon circlejerk's bike.

>all these people scared of Aegis
Remember how much use Mordecai got before Nepthys was around, oh wait

>OTK roach is still great.
>Worse early but more consistent later because you...
>...can't draw 1pp followers later in the game when you just wanna draw combo pieces or removal.
>...can get tech more removal and survival in.
>
>So a lot less 6-7pp tempo kills with combo finish but more consistent 8-10pp combo kills.
I don't quite understand.

they obviously don't, since they haven't done it by now

blizzard, riot, valve etc buy ads on tv/magazines for their games, buy bots for them on twitch etc etc

cygames has done nothing of the above so far so it's safe to assume their marketing budget is pretty small

YOU THINK YOU OUTPLAYED ME BY PLAYING A 10/10 THAT CAN'T DIE AND HAS A WARD
BUT I HAVE A 10 PP AMULET THAT, THAT WINS THE GAME FOR ME!
HAHA SUCKER!

>posting on reddit
>even just browsing on reddit
>ever

If you like Anime but don't like SV art you honestly must be retarded.

Not him, but it can be aggro but with late game potential so you don't have to worry about getting not getting a curve.

I want Luna to sit on my face and rub my crotch with her cute feet!

Meanwhile in Shadowverse

Oh, and all the animated cards in HS are objectively trash.

>grown up may
MUH DIK

All these people trying to play that new aggressive deck and saving evos to no end disgusts me.

someone post the take two tier list

They do all those things. In Asia. Because they know that's where their biggest market is.

>shitty art
Is he gay?

>two months of daria and roaches
>one month of nigger sword

Man, RoB was disgusting.

I'm glad this garbage is over.

>mfw i wanted to meme about cygames making even more stupid wincons that can outrace aegis but then I realized serapth already exists
>mfw they are also both inside the same craft

>doesn't play Odin
>lets Haven go past 15 turns.
actually lmao.

No, he's "progressive".

>play nep
>matched against 3 haven
>all of them managed to seraph into 3 reduction spells

What a night indeed.

JESUS MY DICK.

Goblin mage is change to grab 1-2 pp followers so to get consistency in OTK roach you need to remove 1pp follower which give you a worse early game but better and more consistent late game.

How will RoB be remembered?

>cygames has done nothing of the above so far
Cygames's products are actually heavily marketed. There's ads for their stuff just about everywhere. And they have cross-franchise promotions with other publishers. And deals with brands even completely unrelated to gaming. And signposts all over major towns.

But it's you know. In Asia. We're just "the extra" here in the West.

Huh? SV and RoB in general appeals more for normalfag. That's why I don't quite understand all the fuzz, it must be some bait trigger.

Shadowverse has some good art but desu some of them need an update.

pic related and blacked scripture trigger me.

Daria holding a cockroach.

I want to change my name to Styx so Charon can ride me all day long.

Wait, theres extra single player content? Since when?

>complaining about nep's natural counter
Should've played control shadow without nep and odins bro.

>Perfectly fine art
>Triggers me
???

Daria holding my cock

Edidolon has objectively the best card art in the game.

New chapters and 2nd level elite AI that give gold

>blizzard's budget
>marketing
>Those embarrassing commercials they made
Yeah boy you wanna "take it inside"?

Blizzard gets by on an established fanbase that will gobble shit up the same way Cygames does in Japan where a bunch of eop shitters and their lip service "localization" are irrelevant.

3 days ago

Since like 3 days ago.

Anyone got a sample Control Sword deck?
I am thinking of finally upgrading my budget deck to real control sword since I finally got my 2 Tsubakis

>he thinks its going to get better next excap
kek

all you're gonna get is a new flavored cancer

Not really complaining, but I suppose I'm surprised that they managed to make a comeback. Perhaps Daria is really in a lower number these days.

Welcome to the river, Styx.

The anatomy on them is fucked and the lighting does not match most other cards, the color pallet/texture is also reminiscent of a colored pencil drawing.

>generic animu art
>triggered
Are you a normalfag?

I was already building a Daria deck before the nerf happened. Is the nerf as bad as people say?

Don't forget to beat the new Elite 2 AI for 1400 more gold.

Skill command is cherrypicking though. It looks bad because it's from the classic set back when almost all the cards were made with recycled WoWTCG artwork. That particular card and Leeroy were commissions done by the penny arcade artist.

SV being full art naturally lends itself to better animateds since they have much more real estate to work with.

so juicy

Jfc how different can a fucking elf be from a human? They just have pointy ears, that's all

>Tfw chained 3 darias in a row against the elite 2 erika bot and still lost

>Daria
>Nerfed
She barely got touched.

Maybe what you are looking for is a card game that uses 3dpd images instead of this.

Piercing Rune nerf means that you're going to get Daria a turn or two later than normal.

>9 mana

>the color pallet/texture is also reminiscent of a colored pencil drawing.
That's cool though.

How cancerous Elena Aegis will be?

She's literally still the top tier 1 deck

>having problems with the retarded AI
Elite Erika 2 uses Memes in the Sky, fuck's sake man

>mana

>mana

are you kidding that's one of the best

I love it for the same reason I love Eris, '90s anime looks rad af

What really triggers me are the ones drawn by that really shitty artist they keep using in cards like Nightmare, Lilith and Limil's Way.

>go first 5 times in a row
>win 5 times
HEAR

>ToG packs will have 2 legends per class

I hope the expansion doesn't have too many shit legends or I'll be pissed

The game does have some shitty art though, Cynthia is far away from that but anything from Mel\a is usually made for the sole purpose of providing shitty fanservice for instance.
And I'm not complaining about fanservice, Shrine Knight Maiden, Tsubaki, Merlin, Nep and Disaster Witch comes to mind when I think about how to make tasteful fanservice that doesn't look like a pile of shit.

Guardian Sun archetype better get more support, otherwise Aegis is just gonna be DE Mordecai 2.0

This is what her hole is.

Better Glacial Dragon?

They aren't normalfags, they're shitposting underage. Normalfags loves RoB art. Hence why people despised that game (for being bad also) and called it cancer back in the day.