/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread family trip edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on September 26 (N. America), September 29 (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157752291345/ndrv3-transcripts-the-truth-of-the-outside
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl

Hand over your waifus and no one gets hurt.

>fucking up the embed

Remember that no matter how terrible a character you are, Angie's god will always love you.

hi, /drg/!

Am I the only one who finds it sad that only Hajime visited Chisa's corpse?

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Reminder

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/157752291345/ndrv3-transcripts-the-truth-of-the-outside

>And this plan actually works. It’s cruel, and it leaves the other characters shocked and devastated, but it works. It’s not until the mastermind comes up with their own fantastic counterplan to snatch their gameboard back that things really get set in motion, and Ouma’s willingness to set himself up as a villain to be loathed really backfires on him.
>TIL Tsumugi BTFO "god" Ouma

Based

>Tsumugi's Kodaka waifu though
If she was she wouldn't be so irrelevant during the entire game

hi motherfucker hi

I find 3 in general sad

I still don't like how Mikan is poistioned in this cover. All the others are directly behind Hinata.
She's nearer to his side and in that seiza position and her mouth is in the same position as his bulge...

She should be standing up between Saionji and Souda. And why are Saionji's breasts on Koizumi's head?
These two things are the first things I noticed.
Poor Souda too being isolated like that...

Chisa was a slut who deserved everything she got
>Best girl
She's not Chiaki nor Mikan
>Best Villain
>What is Monaca
>Best Mastermind
>What is Monaca again

Nips' newest theory in addition to the current one

>Amami and Shirogane survived V2. Amami chose to be "hope" as SHSL Survivor to save her and the other survivor. He's under "contract" to participate in the next game.
>The 3 survivors escape the building after the ringleader dies but Amami and Shirogane decided to stick together. Somewhere between the 3 years of V2 and V3, Amami got Shirogane pregnant. Amami decided to leave to protect her and their unborn baby as he has to get ready to participate in V3 plus TDR was probably monitoring him.
>Shirogane gave birth but decided on her own that she was going to rescue Amami from Danganronpa so she entrusted her newborn to the other V2 survivor she could trust as she decided to join TDR as a way to save Amami
>V3 begins and mindhacc shenanigans occur to a degree Shirogane wasn't expecting as she got pushed into the new ringleader role and unfortunately forgot her previous goal of rescuing Amami
>Ends up killing Amami for the sake of Danganronpa instead of her original goal of saving Amami from Danganronpa
>Gets killed in the end with her forever ruined image
>V3 survivors escape and will eventually meet up with the lone V2 survivor and will learn of the child belonging to Amami and Shirogane

For the person who asked about this doujin in a previous thread before if he's still here... It's called:
"それでも私を愛せますか?"
("Will you still be able to love me?")

It's a pretty heavy doujin, but sweet at the same time. The author really knew what he was doing with Mikan.
It has not been scanned, though I did translate some of it because I got bored.

A few of my favorite ones include:

>みかん!みかん!!みかん!!!
>それでも私を愛せますか?
world of one box
>罪木 お役に立ちます
>環状オクラホマミキサー
>ホントの罪木
>ツミキシアター
>アスチルベ
>罪木サプリ
>だんだんアイランド
>だんだんアイランド2
>日向君はクラスメイトの罪木さんに恋をしている
etc.

Ones with plot ruined by the anime, but otherwise good:
>Stand by me

BEST COUPLE

She got the honor of being the mastermind and cosplaying as Kodaka's true waifu. He definitely likes her.

>Amami and Shirogane baby
Jesus not even the Izuru Mikan baby theory was this bad

Does anyone have the Moekiyo pasta?

Delete this.
Chisa is pure, and she was best girl before she got mindhacced.

>Tsumugi's Kodaka waifu though
Nips speculated about Tsumugi, Maki, and Miu being Kodaka's V3 waifus. He hasn't really said much about the cast himself, so it's guesswork at this point.

And he wasn't even her student.

L
Based

>Monaca will never introduce Gonta to Kotoko

No problems there, I mean he always talks about what a gentleman he is.

It's obviously Miu. Maki is the artist's waifu, or at least he likes her design

The whole point was that she was a pale imitation with no sense of identity of her own. He made her hollow and self aware that she wouldn't have many if any fans.

None of the cast liked her or even bothered to defend her from Saihara's accusations
>She got the honor of being the mastermind
That's because he needed one of the cast to be the mastermind and Shirogane was irrelevant so he gave her the spot

Think Kodaka/Lerche will ever do another anime?

I hope not

>Amami and Shirogane survived V2
Stopped reading right here. Delet this shit.

>V2 anime

It's called fanservice.

>Chisa pure
Shut up Munakata
Her entire class and Tengan fucked her

They just picked her from a random draw. She's a nobody.

>inb4 normie side and either post game side or v2 side

Kodaka promised more Midorikawa, so very likely.

>chiaki
>mikan
>>>>>>monaca
tiptop lel
you were tsumiki away from a plethora of pathetic

>Souda got laid
I almost believed you for a second.

Probably not. If so then maybe on V2 if Kodaka wants to use Midorikawa for class trials since he felt it was a waste.

But I'd prefer no anime. The DR1 and DR3 were perfect examples of why it doesn't work.

What only matters about Kodaka is that he liked her

They did though. Watch the stream

>normie side
>v2 side
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RIDE

I don't know, it seemed like he was just trying to make Kaede's VA think Amami was coming back because "it would be waste not to use such a popular VA"

>What only matters about Kodaka is that he liked her
That's not proven and he purposely made her a bland, unlikable character to prove not anybody could be Junko.

No. She is a pure, devoted maiden who wouldn't cheat on the person she loves.
What she did after mindhaccs does not count.

>They did though. Watch the stream
If she was truly Kodaka's waifu
Half the trial would be you trying to convince the survivors that she's the mastermind and when you do the dead cast members would come back as ghosts to try and disprove your claims

Only girls Kodaka liked in V3 were Miu, Tsumugi, Maki and Himiko

It could be this. Could also mean more. Who knows.

>Kodaka: But it really is a waste that we didn’t get to use Midorikawa-san in the trial.
>Kanda: It’s true. It’s really true!
>Kodaka: So, there might be a chance he could show up…
I think it was a pretty clear hint on, well, something.

>Pathetic
>When he likes plot exposition the character

Chiaki's Kodaka waifu and he killed her mercilessly. He likes the despair.

Is there a .flac rip of the V3 OST at this point in time?

Where did he ever say this? Nips are bad at speculating, so don't take their word for it on who he likes. V3 is Kodaka mocking fanatical fans and that's exactly what Tsumugi was. It was her entire character.

Depends on if they want to make extra money. I sure hope not though. The last two animes were dogshit.

I'd prefer Midorikawa not be wasted on what's to be another shitty DR anime. Would rather V2 be a LN.

Expect V2 anime with normie side and SHSL side

A V2 game would be shit

Twice.

After you spent the entire trial explaining to everyone and disproving every claim that she's not the traitor then she turns out to be an AI so she didn't really die guys

Well he wasn't wrong if you count Amami's video.

He never said this. It's just faggots making shit up.

>Nips are bad at speculating
We are even worse

>V3 is Kodaka mocking fanatical fans
He already said in an interview he didn't want to send any message to his fans

Ouma is more of his waifu than Shitogane unless he just likes bland boring girls with mental illnesses

Is there is any quality sisterfucker fics?

>his waifu is a bland slut with no real talent
>it's character's fault that writer is a hack
loving every laugh

>He already said in an interview he didn't want to send any message to his fans
>believing Kodaka
user...

Don't be mad if it doesn't happen.

>He already said in an interview he didn't want to send any message to his fans
He was obviously lying, considering he's made frequent comments about fiction being wonderful and neverending. And he'd obviously claim that after the backlash V3 received when it released.

>sisterfucker
You might want to narrow that down.

Junko is his waifu and she is a cunt who everybody hates. He likes Miu and nobody in his game liked her

He hates him like he hated Komaeda. He tolerates Ouma because fujobucks

I will never not be mad they didn't include him in the demo trial, so I hope something does eventually come out of this.

masked sisterfucker

>His waifu is a bland villain who even the writer admitted to being a shit
>She can't even accomplish anything she says she did she needed mindhack anime to do it
>She then kills herself because she fulfilled her purpose as plot exposition

>H-he is lying
Damage control harder

That's why both Ouma and Komaeda both got a lot of screentime and were vital to the plot, of course, he merely tolerates them it's not like he could have made his 'waifu' relevant and interesting at any point in time instead. Impeccable logic, user.

Kodaka likes money so of course he is going to employ something that he knows that it works to gain fujobucks.You know this is true.

Kodaka lies all the time. If you look at chapter 6 he's heavily shitting on people who would watch a real life killing game and he portrayed kid Makoto as a loser with a pathetic life who used DR as escapism. Just because he says people shouldn't take what's being said so seriously, doesn't mean he isn't putting this thoughts into it.

But everyone who interacts with Junko is either used a way to make her seem more powerful or is plothacked into being incompetent so she could win again
>who everybody hates.
Doesn't matter when she mindhacked the entire world and the DR2 cast into loving her

Post your best tulpas. Go.

Get away from her! Mikan belongs to me and she wants to marry me. I will pat her head and make her go fuyu~ at me.
Fucking odd-eyed bastard...

I had an nightmare with Korekiyo if that counts

He said himself that it was the respective character's thoughts and opinions, not his. But nice try nonetheless

You're behaving like Comun who thought Chapter 3 represented Kodaka's view in religion

What are you waiting for, post the story.

Probably. Might be on V2 though.

>checks out the hoshi babycon artist's twitter
>Also a fucking furry based on his likes and other arts

If he only wanted fujobucks he could have kept Komaeda and Ouma not too relevant to the plot with very fanservice-y FTE and killed them off around chapter 3. You know this is true, user, the designs itself are enough to lure in the fujos, they don't even need to be relevant to the plot. Embrace it, Shirogane is shit.

>it was the respective character's thoughts and opinions
The one DR audience member you get to see is kid Makoto and Kodaka made him a complete loser. That's not a characters thought or opinion, that's an object fact of how Kodaka chose to portray the in-universe fanbase.

Don't worry user. My Amami shinguuji manifesto will come soon

She's still a cunt but regardless there is still Miu around.

Why is being a Hoshifag so much suffering? Fuck he didn't deserve this.

>The audience is (You)
>This meme again
Kodaka pretty much said the audience isn't you and that you're meant to empathize with Saihara and the others, not them.

Who's here excited for V2's normie arcs and shsl arcs?

If who the audience was was irrelevant, then why show that kid in the first place? And why make out V3's cast as possible DR fanatics as well?

The artist you posted and mankin post god tier tulpas. This one's pretty good toom

Komaeda was just as famous as he turned out to be because of his madman self. He did the same thing with Ouma

Junko in the first game was as relevant as Tsumugi and she's still Kodaka's waifu

To make you disgusted at them? You're meant to take Saihara's side note theirs